PDA

View Full Version : Things You Put On. xD

Chris
06-29-2006, 11:29 PM
How many clothes do you have?

I have so much close that I haven't even worn all of it yet. I tend to wash, and then re-use my favourite shirts and pants. I have at least two closets filled with clothes. I spend a lot of money on clothes a month; somewhere between $800 and $1200 (at most) every month.

And you?

nik0tine
06-29-2006, 11:30 PM
I have a 5 pairs of pants and probably 8-10 shirts that I wear. Thats it.

StarChild
06-29-2006, 11:32 PM
How many clothes do you have?

I have so much close that I haven't even worn all of it yet. I tend to wash, and then re-use my favourite shirts and pants. I have at least two closets filled with clothes. I spend a lot of money on clothes a month; somewhere between $800 and $1200 (at most) every month.

And you?

I have a lot, but I don't wear all of it. i have to go through my clothes every few weeks and get rid of some because I go shopping a lot.

Chris
06-29-2006, 11:34 PM
I'm the same way.

I always buy stuff, but I seldom get to wear it all.

Spiffing Cheese
06-29-2006, 11:43 PM

Pretty much. Which is weird as I'm a girl. I really don't care all that much about clothes.

Shauna
06-29-2006, 11:44 PM
Dunno. Lots. But I only really wear jeans (I have a total of 3 pairs) and a t-shirt. Or my school uniform. :p

DK
06-29-2006, 11:46 PM
You average $1000 a month on clothes? D: I don't usually spend that much in three months on all my possessions, let alone clothes. D:

StarChild
06-29-2006, 11:49 PM
I'm the same way.

I always buy stuff, but I seldom get to wear it all.

yeah, i try to wear it all, but that just means i have a lot of laundry to do.

Tempest
06-29-2006, 11:50 PM

Pretty much. Which is weird as I'm a girl. I really don't care all that much about clothes.
Same here.

Chris
06-29-2006, 11:52 PM
You average $1000 a month on clothes? D: I don't usually spend that much in three months on all my possessions, let alone clothes. D:
Is that much? Some of my friends use even more than that a month.

Mitch
06-29-2006, 11:53 PM
About a suitcase full

Venom
06-29-2006, 11:54 PM
I have 3 jeans, 3 jean shorts and a whole bunch of shirts.

Topcat
06-29-2006, 11:54 PM
I don't have much, i try to avoid shopping at all costs:)

Jess
06-30-2006, 12:00 AM
I have about 6-7 pairs of jeans that I wear, 3 pairs of other sporty trousers, 2 pairs of black trousers, 4 skirts and a couple of pairs of shorts. I have a couple of dresses aswell.

Tops are a completely different story, though. I have so many. When I go out shopping I usually come back with a t-shirt, or top of some sort. I don't spend anywhere near as much as you, though Chris. I can spend as little as £10 a month to £200. :jess:

kikimm
06-30-2006, 12:01 AM
I don't know, not THAT much. I don't go shopping as often as I'd like. I've kinda got a good amount of shirts, and too many pairs of jeans, but I hate almost all of them so blegh.

I don't have that kind of an allowance. ;P

Tasura
06-30-2006, 12:02 AM
Umm 4 pairs of shorts, 3 pairs of jogging pants, 2 pairs of jeans and a pair of dress pants, 10 tshirts, 4 white shirts, 4 dress shirts, and a black sil button shirt.

Lost Number
06-30-2006, 12:03 AM
I have what I am wearing now, and another set. They are changed every christmas.

gabrielo2580
06-30-2006, 12:05 AM
best advice of ur life:

stop wasting money on clothes andsave up for

buy 1,000,000,000 tampons...
light one on fire...
watch it spin...

repeat for the rest of ur life until you die of starvation/dehydration

trust me its worth dieng for

Tasura
06-30-2006, 12:07 AM
With the amount of money Chris spends on clothes, i culd buy a new external hardrive each month, think of the anime! *anigasm*

Reles
06-30-2006, 12:07 AM
Working a part time job and trying to spend as much money as clothes as I wanted would be impossible. x.x My parents don't pay for my clothes, I have to buy them myself, but I have a good walk-in closet full. In about a month, I'm known to spend $100-$200 on clothes.

Chris
06-30-2006, 12:09 AM
How can you only spend $200 a month? A pair of pants alone costs that much. :(

My parents give me money to spend, plus I get some from my father's pension.

StarChild
06-30-2006, 12:11 AM

hon, where do you go shopping? 0__0

Yamaneko
06-30-2006, 12:12 AM
Let's see: 5 pairs of potatoe sacks, 3 pairs of plastic grocery bags and a stolen Rolex.

Shauna
06-30-2006, 12:12 AM
Every couple of months, I spend like £20 on clothes. That gets me a new pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a cardigan/jumper/sweater/hoody/whatever.

Chris
06-30-2006, 12:14 AM

Armani, Marcos, Dress Man and so on.

Jojee
06-30-2006, 12:29 AM
Jebus Christ Chris, I love shopping and I love clothes, but I still spend averaging around $50 each month on clothes, much less recently because I haven't been working. How do you get the money to spend a thousand bucks on clothes each month *_* I don't spend that much in a month total. *mugs you and goes shopping* xD

StarChild
06-30-2006, 12:34 AM

Armani, Marcos, Dress Man and so on.

that maybe the reason why ^__^

Jess
06-30-2006, 12:39 AM
I only buy things that I really like, so I can't understand how you don't even wear some of your clothes once. :jess:

Doomie
06-30-2006, 12:44 AM
I have about 6-7 pairs of jeans that I wear, 3 pairs of other sporty trousers, 2 pairs of black trousers, 4 skirts and a couple of pairs of shorts. I have a couple of dresses aswell. :jess:

You totally took the words out of my mouth.

Chris
06-30-2006, 12:50 AM
Yeah, I've just realized that my friends suck. I shop were they shop, so I guess it's become a habit for me. I've actually begun to spend less and less (I only used about $350 last month).

People in my society are pretty snobby, so you always have to look your best. They'll talk and talk if you don't look "proper," and they'll even stop talking to you.

Faris
06-30-2006, 01:37 AM
I have just enough for 7 days. (but that's because I'm lazy and hate shopping)

Shauna
06-30-2006, 01:21 PM
I have about 6-7 pairs of jeans that I wear, 3 pairs of other sporty trousers, 2 pairs of black trousers, 4 skirts and a couple of pairs of shorts. I have a couple of dresses aswell. :jess:

You totally took the words out of my mouth.

The skirts too? ;)

~SapphireStar~
06-30-2006, 01:23 PM
I havent bought new clothes in a while. The last time was 2 pairs of baggy jeans for £15 on Ebay and they went missing in the post :(

Shaun
06-30-2006, 01:33 PM
I haven't bought any new clothes in a while... I just don't have the energy to do anything and I honestly don't see the point in trying anymore. New threads won't change people's attitude towards me. I am earning more money now though, so I might see about it in the near future...

bipper
06-30-2006, 01:41 PM

NorthernChaosGod
07-01-2006, 10:57 PM
I have about five pairs of jeans, five pairs of cargo shorts, and about 20 or so t-shirts. That, my leather jacket, my Dickies jacket, and my Iron Maiden sweatshirt.

Reine
07-01-2006, 11:06 PM
Not that much. I spend my money on games and anime, ad not thingsI need like warm clothes etc..

Iceglow
07-01-2006, 11:25 PM
I have only a few clothes I wear, plenty of T-shirts, about 4 maybe 5 pairs of jeans, 2 or 3 jumpers for the winter, 3 coats, and a solitary pair of shorts so if you see me in 2 different pairs of shorts in consecutive days sorry but that would be my underwear! :D

Leeza
07-02-2006, 01:08 AM
Is that much? Some of my friends use even more than that a month.
$1,200 is about all I earn in one month so spending it all on clothes would not be possible.

I have a lot of clothes, but that's because I almost never throw anything out.

Captain Maxx Power
07-02-2006, 01:11 AM
I don't have an awful lot of clothes. Since I abhore any kind of shopping besides DVD's/games I have a distinct lack of clothing. Nearly everything I have is identical seeing how I know what I like. Dark coloured long-sleeve tops, light coloured short sleeve tops, black/blue/grey jeans and various black pants and socks (I outright refuse to wear any other colour of socks besides black under any circumstances). Of my shirts, I have about thirteen~fifteen long sleeves, twenty or so short sleeves, about ten pairs of jeans and about ten pairs of socks/pants. I also only have one pair of trainers which I wear, a pair of "smart shoes" which I never wear, and a pair of training shoes which I only use for training (i.e. gym).

Delicate Devotion
07-02-2006, 01:39 AM
I'd probley buy a new top every week around 20 $ or so so I don't spend that much on clothes but basicly my cupboard consits of 2 dress, 5 pairs of long pants, 2 pairs of shorts , 5 short skirts, 1 long skirt and than the rest of my cupboard consits of tops I probley have over 50 or less. And that doesn't inculde my winter clothes and shoes

fire_of_avalon
07-02-2006, 04:39 AM
I have 4 pairs of jeans I love, maybe 4 or 5 pairs I wear if I desperately have to, three pairs of shorts, one pair of cutoffs, one pair of capri/crop/flood things, probably around 25 shirts of varying casual/dressy-ness, a suede jacket, a fleece jacket, a big coat, two denim jackets, a denim duster three or four skirts, eight pairs of shoes, one prom dress, one bridesmaid's dress, twelve pairs of socks, a dozen and a half sets of underpants, four bras, five sports bras, four bandanas, two scarves, one pair of earmuffs, two baseball caps, a straw cowboy hat and that's all I can think of off the top of my head. This has been collected over the past four or five years, and I desperately need to update my wardrobe.

Yuffie514
07-02-2006, 05:07 AM
a closet full of clothing. i fold them all and the clothes often become a mess. i don't even get to hang them in my own closet, since there are other clothes there as well...

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-02-2006, 05:10 AM
I have 4 pairs of olive green shorts, 1 pair grey shorts, and 1 pair blue shorts. I hardly ever wear the blue and grey ones. Then I have around 10 white shirts. That is all. Oh. I have a pair of Dockers that I never wear. To nice for me. I don't like long pants anyways.

GhandiOwnsYou
07-03-2006, 04:12 AM
My wardrobe consists of three pairs of jeans (that I wear) and probably 10 t-shirts (that i wear) One pair of jeans that I recently repaired... with duct tape. I can't stand my clothes until they have been destroyed, aside from shirts. clean shirts, crap jeans, shoes that have literally been set on fire most of the time. 30-ish wife beaters and 4 pairs of shorts.

Then theres the mountain of stuff that my relatives buy me that only get's worn when going to see that particular relative.

As far as spending goes... I have not bought jeans in over a year. I haven't bought shoes in a year and a half. i have not bought shorts in 3. So, my wardrobe allowance is, Socks when they get holes, a tour t-shirt when i go to a concert, and wifebeaters when i rip or stain them camping.