PDA

View Full Version : [A]Untilted

Avarice-ness
06-30-2006, 09:20 PM
I'm very tired. I just wanted to put this up before I went to work. It's Cami if she was a knight or something.
Warning: No crits please, 'cause I doubt I won't be cranky when I get off of work tonight. ^^;
And to take care of the same stuff that is said about all the pictures I put in the forum.

Yes, It looks unfinished, as does everything I do.
There prolly something is wrong with the arm, I'm tired and need to be getting ready for work.
Her hand bothers me as it will prolly bother you guys.
The coloring looks rushed, that'd be because the coloring was rushed.
*Covers any other mistake*

:greenie:

Rengori
07-02-2006, 08:32 AM
She kinda looks like Rosa or Celes.

Zeromus_X
07-02-2006, 08:33 AM
Looks good to me. What are you making these with anyway?

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
07-02-2006, 08:20 PM
It's very good but is she suppossed to look Scared/Surprised

Avarice-ness
07-03-2006, 04:21 AM
She kinda looks like Rosa or Celes.
I was going to make her Celes at one point, when she got the dealy's on her arms, but then when I did her hair it took out the idea of a cape which threw all that out and I had already given her Cami's top thing. So that's what happened with that. xD

Looks good to me. What are you making these with anyway?
Did that one with Photoshop. I switch around between Photoshop, Open Canvas, and Oekaki boards, depending on what I feel like drawing on. Some times I don't feel like dealing with all of photoshops annoyances so I'll go to Open Canvas and if I feel like drawing with other people or on a board I go to Oekaki boards or PaintChats

It's very good but is she suppossed to look Scared/Surprised
She got that look because of the Disney music I was listening too, When I did the eye (because at one point she only had one eye with that look) she reminded me of Ariel when she saved Erik or when Belle got the Beast to be prince-y. In my mind, it was suppose to be some kind of strange subtle look trying to get who ever she's leading to go to that run down house/shack/building by the water. The kind of look that if it was actually some emotion you saw, you'd want to go with her, but you'd also be cautious.

Rocket Edge
07-03-2006, 01:33 PM
Your artistic style is very peculiar, but i like this one, along with all the rest of your work. Sometimes your line quality in places can be realllllllly cool.

DK
07-03-2006, 01:43 PM
I dig the messy style of the building on the right, and most of it all over. It looks hawt, man.

Moon Rabbits
07-04-2006, 09:23 AM
Ava draws good art? YESSSSSSSSS?

*devour*

Avarice-ness
07-04-2006, 05:15 PM
Your artistic style is very peculiar, but i like this one, along with all the rest of your work. Sometimes your line quality in places can be realllllllly cool.
Thank you. Everything tends to be messy with me, but I try to over set that by how I color. <3.

I dig the messy style of the building on the right, and most of it all over. It looks hawt, man.
My friend!!! You seem to think the backgrounds of pictures are hawt. XD I kept all the lines up because the sktch looked good with it, the only thing that got added was the little green lines that I counted as vines. =D

Ava draws good art? YESSSSSSSSS?

*devour*
*Got devoured yet again* I get Eaten? Yesss? Do I draw good art? Or are you questioning it? =D?!

Roto13
07-04-2006, 11:09 PM
I'm afraid of her. Like she's going to eat me and store my remains in between her boobles.

Sylvie
07-04-2006, 11:26 PM
It reminds me of sniffing markers.

Its a good drawing though.