PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa! (An amusing little thing I found)

Reine
07-01-2006, 07:22 AM
http://members.aol.com/frogiearno/dearsanta.htm

Okay, I got sent this link in a forwarded e-mail, and almost died laughing, (laughing so hard I couldnt breathe, happens to me a lot...infact that'll be how I die, I bet ya :p )

Anyway, I'll post my results later in a txt file

Enjoy yourselves!

Jojee
07-01-2006, 07:28 AM
I filled out the WHOLE thing and it didn't work >=\ *punch*

ZeZipster
07-01-2006, 07:31 AM
I filled out the WHOLE thing and it did work >=\ *punch*

Freya
07-01-2006, 07:32 AM

tis a trend.

Moon Rabbits
07-01-2006, 07:35 AM
Didn't even load.

mooglebunni608
07-01-2006, 07:36 AM
XD XD XD Dare I share my results?

Reine
07-01-2006, 07:37 AM
Thats odd, its working for me :/

anacacia
07-01-2006, 07:37 AM
Here is mine...

Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Cathy's Office party. It was Cristina who spiked the punch with too much Sprite. I can't help it if I drank 7 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like pee.

I thought it was funny when I put Nick's shirt on my head and danced the tango on the couch while singing `Telegraph'. I didn't mean to break Cathy's computer and don't know why Cathy would accuse me of drug selling.

I don't remember calling Brett's wife a good horse---even though she looked like one with orange eye shadow and purple lipstick!

And when I threw up on Kim's husband's hand, it was only because I ate too much of that taco.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my dodge through my neighbor's kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a awesome Rat and have me arrested for singing without a permit!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all great and bad. And I'm really not to blame for any of this silly stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and insanely yours,
Anacacia (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 14 bucks!

mooglebunni608
07-01-2006, 07:39 AM
Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Lily's Office party. It was Tesa who spiked the punch with too much Bubble Tea. I can't help it if I drank 7 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Mandarin.

I thought it was funny when I put Iona's pants on my head and danced the moonwalk on the bed while singing `Ladies' Night'. I didn't mean to break Lily's PS2 and don't know why Lily would accuse me of Theft.

I don't remember calling LAnce's wife a pink kitty---even though she looked like one with black eye shadow and red lipstick!

And when I threw up on Donna's husband's nose, it was only because I ate too much of that sushi.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my car through my neighbor's living room. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a dead squirell and have me arrested for murder!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all huggable and deadly. And I'm really not to blame for any of this childish stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and had yours,
Bani (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 9 bucks!

Reine
07-01-2006, 07:39 AM
ah, to heck with the text file, these are my original results

Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Zannith's Office party. It was Elizabeth who spiked the punch with too much pepsi blue. I can't help it if I drank 97 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like fart.

I thought it was funny when I put Brianna's jacket on my head and danced the drunken dance on the table while singing `For Whom The Bell Tolls'. I didn't mean to break Zannith's Wii and don't know why Zannith would accuse me of murder.

I don't remember calling Steve's wife a rancid cow---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and silver lipstick!

And when I threw up on Kris's husband's face, it was only because I ate too much of that muffin.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my combine harvester through my neighbor's decrepit toilet. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a burning wolf and have me arrested for rape!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all impertinent and arrogant. And I'm really not to blame for any of this lame stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and idiotically yours,
Reine (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 51875017551561 bucks!

anacacia
07-01-2006, 07:42 AM
:p Nice guys. Funny though!!!

KentaRawr!
07-01-2006, 07:42 AM
Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Brian's Office party. It was Rachel who spiked the punch with too much Orange Juice. I can't help it if I drank 13 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Burp.

I thought it was funny when I put Maggie's Shirt on my head and danced the Tango on the Moogle while singing `Idiotic Music'. I didn't mean to break Brian's Nintendo DS and don't know why Brian would accuse me of stealing a Nintendo DS.

I don't remember calling George W. Bush's wife a Adjective Duck---even though she looked like one with Blue eye shadow and Red lipstick!

And when I threw up on George W. Bush's Wife's husband's Breasts, it was only because I ate too much of that Spaghetti.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Car through my neighbor's My Room. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a Adjective Human and have me arrested for Stole a PSP!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all Adjective and Adjective. And I'm really not to blame for any of this Adjective stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and lol yours,
Nicolas (Really a nice Boy!)

P.S. It's only 13 bucks!

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-01-2006, 07:52 AM

So it is.

Tasura
07-01-2006, 08:23 AM

Reine
07-01-2006, 08:41 AM
I wonder why it's not working for some? *shrugs*

Sylvie
07-01-2006, 09:38 AM
It didn't work for me, I said OK when it said "You ready for this?" and nothing happened.

Jojee
07-01-2006, 09:55 AM
At least Reine's getting punched a lot xD *punch*

Sylvie
07-01-2006, 10:29 AM
Ha. I shall not punch him.

LOOK!
http://www.haey.com/purplepunchbuggy/bug_large.gif

PURPLE PUNCH BUGGY! *PUNCH* NO PUNCH BACKS!!

...HA! You thought you were safe... well guess what? Nobody is safe... NOBODY.

Anyway, it still doesn't work... Firefox?

Anaisa
07-01-2006, 10:58 AM
Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Slapper's Office party. It was Slutty who spiked the punch with too much Rat poison. I can't help it if I drank 22 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like magic trees.

I thought it was funny when I put Cretin's bra on my head and danced the robot on the puff while singing `anarchy in the uk'. I didn't mean to break Slapper's toaster and don't know why Slapper would accuse me of sexual harassment.

I don't remember calling Bastard Chops's wife a deranged Kangaroo---even though she looked like one with mauve eye shadow and chocolate lipstick!

And when I threw up on Tart Face's husband's breasts, it was only because I ate too much of that angel delight.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my jet pack through my neighbor's kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a disgusting dingo and have me arrested for stalking!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all sexy and alluring. And I'm really not to blame for any of this repulsive stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and crazy yours,
Anaisa (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 7 bucks!

Reine
07-01-2006, 11:01 AM
Ha. I shall not punch him.

LOOK!
http://www.haey.com/purplepunchbuggy/bug_large.gif

PURPLE PUNCH BUGGY! *PUNCH* NO PUNCH BACKS!!

...HA! You thought you were safe... well guess what? Nobody is safe... NOBODY.

Anyway, it still doesn't work... Firefox?

Im using IE *gets punched*

Bart's Friend Milhouse
07-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Sean's Office party. It was Andrew who spiked the punch with too much Coke. I can't help it if I drank 12 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like BO.

I thought it was funny when I put Daniel's Shorts on my head and danced the Jig on the Footrest while singing `Staying Alive'. I didn't mean to break Sean's Playstation and don't know why Sean would accuse me of Prostitution.

I don't remember calling David's wife a Funny Sheep---even though she looked like one with White eye shadow and Blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on n/a's husband's Foot, it was only because I ate too much of that Carrot.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Aeroplane through my neighbor's Cellar. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a Loose Dragon and have me arrested for Mugging!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all Lousy and Strange. And I'm really not to blame for any of this Odourless stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and quickly yours,
Rabbit (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 46 bucks!

Reine
07-01-2006, 02:10 PM

I just noticed that this entire time, from this point, its all said "did work"

lol

Remon
07-01-2006, 05:24 PM
Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Boy.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Marsela's Office party. It was Hermes who spiked the punch with too much Wisky. I can't help it if I drank 20 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Chocolate.

I thought it was funny when I put Alba's Socks on my head and danced the Salsa on the Cupboard while singing `Happy Birthday to you'. I didn't mean to break Melody's Stereo and don't know why Marsela would accuse me of Theft.

I don't remember calling Ervin's wife a Beautiful Pig---even though she looked like one with Red eye shadow and Brown lipstick!

And when I threw up on Ledia's husband's Mouth, it was only because I ate too much of that Pizza.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Motorcycle through my neighbor's Bathroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a Bored Dog and have me arrested for Bankruptcy!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all Happy and Fat. And I'm really not to blame for any of this Cool stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and Stupidly yours,
Glen (Really a nice Boy!)

P.S. It's only 90 bucks!

:laugh:

I Took the Red Pill
07-01-2006, 06:34 PM
Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,
I have been a good boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Todd's Office party. It was Justin who spiked the punch with too much orange juice. I can't help it if I drank 4 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like cinnamon.

I thought it was funny when I put Rick's hat on my head and danced the tango on the couch while singing `Cocaine'. I didn't mean to break Todd's I-Pod and don't know why Todd would accuse me of grand theft auto.

I don't remember calling Mike's wife a gelatinous sheep---even though she looked like one with red eye shadow and blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on Anne's husband's ear, it was only because I ate too much of that taco.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my van through my neighbor's roof. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a boring duckbilled platypus and have me arrested for double homicide!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all stupid and adorable. And I'm really not to blame for any of this exciting stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and slowly yours,
Keith (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 19 bucks!

Honestly. I don't remember calling her a gelatinous sheep.

Tasura
07-01-2006, 06:40 PM
Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Boy.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Dan's Office party. It was James who spiked the punch with too much Moonshine. I can't help it if I drank 666 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like freshly mowed grass.

I thought it was funny when I put Scott's shoe on my head and danced the the twist on the couch while singing `Devil and the Deep Dark Ocean'. I didn't mean to break Dan's laptop and don't know why Dan would accuse me of murder.

I don't remember calling Don's wife a shiny donkey---even though she looked like one with black eye shadow and red lipstick!

And when I threw up on Taquia's husband's leg, it was only because I ate too much of that sushi.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my jeep through my neighbor's door. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a shiny dog and have me arrested for murder!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all blinky and sticky. And I'm really not to blame for any of this creepy stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and blah yours,
Richard (Really a nice Boy!)

P.S. It's only 42 bucks!

(yea it works in IE)

Black Angel
07-01-2006, 07:52 PM
Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Kacey's Office party. It was Chelsea who spiked the punch with too much Coke. I can't help it if I drank 12 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like flowers.

I thought it was funny when I put Courtney's shirt on my head and danced the can-can on the couch while singing `Lean wit it, rock wit it'. I didn't mean to break Kacey's remote and don't know why Kacey would accuse me of Rape in the 2nd degree.

I don't remember calling Jeff's wife a Happy Cow---even though she looked like one with red eye shadow and Black lipstick!

And when I threw up on Ann's husband's Arm, it was only because I ate too much of that Pizza.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Chevy through my neighbor's Garage. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a hungry dog and have me arrested for Murder!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all rickity and slimy. And I'm really not to blame for any of this tasty stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and deadly yours,
Linda (Really a nice Girl!)

P.S. It's only 11 bucks!

No.78
07-01-2006, 08:07 PM

NO! NOT ME TOOO!

CaZ!
07-01-2006, 08:07 PM
Hehe! That was grea :D :hat:

Reine
07-01-2006, 08:20 PM

NO! NOT ME TOOO!

*didn't

:p

Use IE. Firefox, not being the perfect browser its cracked up to be, cant seem to get it work

NorthernChaosGod
07-01-2006, 10:34 PM
Dammit all, I had to use IE for this. But here is mine.

Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Alexa's Office party. It was Tony who spiked the punch with too much Monster. I can't help it if I drank 27 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like B.O.

I thought it was funny when I put Jose's Pants on my head and danced the Hardcore on the Couch while singing `Mother'. I didn't mean to break Alexa's iPod and don't know why Alexa would accuse me of Theft.

I don't remember calling Ryan's wife a Fast Cow---even though she looked like one with Red eye shadow and Black lipstick!

And when I threw up on Jenn's husband's Boob, it was only because I ate too much of that Pizza.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Mustang through my neighbor's bedroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a big dog and have me arrested for Murder!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all long and heavy. And I'm really not to blame for any of this hot stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and quickly yours,
Julian (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 13 bucks!