PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather be your opposite gender or your current gender? O_O

KentaRawr!
07-01-2006, 08:35 PM
I don't want to be a girl. They are too stressed out. :eek:

How about you? Would you rather be your opposite gender or your current gender? O_O

Edit: Aw fiddle sticks. I forgot to make a poll. Could an admin add a poll with the options "I'd rather be the opposite gender of my own." and "I'd rather be my current gender."?

drunkymonkey
07-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Current. I quite like being cocky and able to use sexual innuendo without looking sheepish.

Jojee
07-01-2006, 08:37 PM
I like being a girl until it's that time of the month ^^;

So I'd like to just change to boy then.

Mo-Nercy
07-01-2006, 08:39 PM
No guy should ever ever prefer to be a girl.

I know I'm a bit girly sometimes. But a metro guy > girl.

Captain Maxx Power
07-01-2006, 08:43 PM
*wonders if we have any trans-genders in the EoFF community*

Anyways, I wouldn't want to change my sex, primarily because as popeye would say I y'am what I y'am.

CaZ!
07-01-2006, 08:44 PM
No. What kind of a sick thought is that. Eurgh

drunkymonkey
07-01-2006, 08:45 PM
No. What kind of a sick thought is that. EurghHey, it worked for Miriam.

Reine
07-01-2006, 08:58 PM
Who knows..I get mistaken for a girl on the net a lot, and in reality, people hear or see my name and think, is that a girl?

hmm

drunkymonkey
07-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Who knows..I get mistaken for a girl on the net a lot, and in reality, people hear or see my name and think, is that a girl?

hmmProbably because of the sig and av. Hey, who knows? You could be the new Eddy Izzard! Just, you know... the other way round.

Zeldy
07-01-2006, 09:03 PM
They sure do have it easier, but girls > boy.
There are so many negative points of being a girl, but you get to look pretty :love:

Alive-Cat
07-01-2006, 09:06 PM
I'd like to stay myself. It's not about gender, it's about ME. I just like being me, and being a boy is part of that.

drunkymonkey
07-01-2006, 09:07 PM
*claps* That was inspiring.

KentaRawr!
07-01-2006, 09:23 PM
I'd like to stay myself. It's not about gender, it's about ME. I just like being me, and being a boy is part of that.

I agree, as being a certain gender will decide how some people percieve you, thus changing how they treat you, and thus changing you. Once you've established who you are, there's no changing yourself in such a way which will make people percieve you so differently.

boris no no
07-01-2006, 09:24 PM
I would like to be a boy so I could do the naughty all the time!

Old Manus
07-01-2006, 09:35 PM
Only if it got me on Big Brother 8.

Alive-Cat
07-01-2006, 10:03 PM

Thank you. But I hope that what it inspired has nothing to do with your penis. :(

Resha
07-01-2006, 10:09 PM
I want to be a boy. No one cares what you WEAR. :wegfwi: (I think)

Also I could have short hair then. I mean, I could be bald! Whoa.

Chris
07-01-2006, 10:12 PM
I'm perfectly happy as a boy. :o

Avarice-ness
07-01-2006, 10:12 PM
I like being a girl, normally I act like a guy and have all guy friends but then when I see a puppy and am all "OMG! CUTE!!!" it's no big deal regardless if I was just saying "DUDE JUMP OFF THE BRIDGE! YOU'LL TOTALLY MAKE IT!!!"
<3.

hmm
Yeah I thought you were a girl in the chat. Reine sounds girl-ish to me. But I believe you're a boy now! :P

drunkymonkey
07-01-2006, 10:14 PM

Thank you. But I hope that what it inspired has nothing to do with your penis. :(
No, of course not. Why did you think that?

Shin Gouken
07-01-2006, 10:14 PM
I'd be a really fit girl... i'd be gay... and id be a slut

NorthernChaosGod
07-01-2006, 10:20 PM
I like being a guy. A promiscuous (sp?) guy is a stud or pimp and a promiscuous girl is a slut. Double standards suck, don't they? And guys don't get periods. :cool:

Although I will say that it might be interesting to be a girl for a day.

DanteV9
07-01-2006, 10:41 PM
I'm quite comfortable as a boy. I don't think I'd like to change.

Venom
07-01-2006, 10:49 PM

~SapphireStar~
07-01-2006, 10:52 PM
Hm, I guess I would be better suited as a guy, I wanna do naughty stuff and be able to burp or fart in front of people without being embrassed. Not having periods or fear of ever getting pregnant. Although I would miss my breasts and being able to get away with stuff just by putting on a sad face.
Men have it so cool I think.

farplaner
07-01-2006, 10:56 PM
I wouldn't mind being a girl (...for about three weeks at a time, if you get me.) It would be great to be able to switch back and forth at will.

And there is nothing strange, for those of you who think so, with being curious about what life might be like as the opposite sex. I think a lot of people experience some "uncertainty" - especially during adolescence. I think the general definitions of "acceptable behavior within gender" are too restrictive. We need to broaden the idea of what "guys do" and what "girls do."

Considering how things are now though, I like being a guy for the fact that I can belch, scratch my ass, etc. without shame...can't I :p ?

And Kentarou: You'd be surprised how much a person can change at ANY point in his/her life (I know I was...). Some experiences can have a profound impact on personality.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
07-01-2006, 11:05 PM
Current. I couldn't even start thinking what it must be like having sex with a man :barf: unless I was a dyke.

Iceglow
07-01-2006, 11:18 PM
I am perfectly comfortable with my gender, being male has several advantages; peeing standing up means not having to find a toilet when drunk and walking home or risking dodgy back alleys or side streets, distinct muscular advantage in puberty a guy develops muscles that a lady will not develop thus making them stronger and in many cases faster, not having to worry about period pains.

However I wouldn't be too bothered if I woke up tommorrow and found myself female, infact I would be happy to wake up female, yeah it's possibly sad but it is true I would be happy (even with the periods and the thrush and the guys always hitting on you or calling you a slut for going out and enjoying your life). The advantages of being female in my eyes are better than the cons; multiple orgasms, less body hair to remove (or maintain), make up which can conceal any ugly spots/blackheads that may appear, better clothes that aren't all about bloody foot ball or sports, no accusations of being homosexual for taking care of your looks (ok so maybe that is more personal to me than to others but...), Lesbian sex (sorry guys I know we ought to stick together in this but face it, whilst we could probably all perform a much better blow job than a girl same is true for a woman she could satisfy another woman more easily).

If I was female I'd probably be exactly like I am now, meticulous (sp?) about my looks, fancy women more than men and heck even date the same girl I am currently engaged to. Oh and I'd be athletic do you realize how good a toned girls tummy is?

Faris
07-01-2006, 11:45 PM
Oh yes, I've always wanted to be a girl. Feel the breeze inbetween my legs, have long hair, wear sexy clothes. Oh, wait a minute.

NeoCracker
07-02-2006, 12:30 AM
I'd like to be a girl for a day, a sexy one at that. Then I could seriously mess with my friends. Thta would be awsome.

Mitch
07-02-2006, 12:34 AM
I woudn't mind being a girl for about 21 days

Shiny
07-02-2006, 12:47 AM
I like being a girl. It's time for a song. :sing: Girls just wanna have funnnnn! Ohhh girls just wanna have funnnnn!

Dreddz
07-02-2006, 12:48 AM
Girls have a boring life in my eyes, Im happy being a boy :)

DeathKnight
07-02-2006, 12:49 AM
It might sound GAY as hell, but it'd be cool to be a girl. Here are the things that make it great:

-they're less criticized when it comes to what they wear(as long as it doesn't SHOW much, they can wear all kinds of styles)
-and they can do so many things with their hair.
-they can..look cute/provoke
-speak in a shy girly voice.

Everything has its bad/good things. Anyway, like I always say, when we die we're re-incarnated in another body (maybe not on Earth...but I think we eventually end up being the opposite sex one way or another).

Oh! if I was a girl, I'd try to look like Yuna :love:

Moon Rabbits
07-02-2006, 01:11 AM
-they're less criticized when it comes to what they wear(as long as it doesn't SHOW much, they can wear all kinds of styles)

I'm never criticized for what I wear, I do plenty with my hair, I can look cute and provoke, and can speak in a shy, girly voice if I wanted to.

I'd rather stay male, thanks.

Delicate Devotion
07-02-2006, 01:14 AM
I'm very very happy being a girl I get most things quite easliy and I don't have to try as hard coz I look pretty and mostly its stero typed as guy's are bad girls a good in short termed meaning.Of coure theres the disadvanage of strength that guys have but sharp objects fix that so i can't think of any particular reason i would ever want to be a guy.:)

Anaisa
07-02-2006, 01:27 AM
It might sound GAY as hell, but it'd be cool to be a girl. Here are the things that make it great:

Everything has its bad/good things. Anyway, like I always say, when we die we're re-incarnated in another body (maybe not on Earth...but I think we eventually end up being the opposite sex one way or another).

Women are not less criticized for what they wear. When was the last time you encountered a group of men bitching about each others outfits?

kikimm
07-02-2006, 02:06 AM
I actually think Alive-Man put it best. But replace "being a boy" with "being a girl" of course. It's not that I would HATE to be a guy, but it's just....no. Not me at all. So I enjoy being a girl.

Mitch
07-02-2006, 02:15 AM
I actually think Alive-Man put it best. But replace "being a boy" with "being a girl" of course. It's not that I would HATE to be a guy, but it's just....no. Not me at all. So I enjoy being a girl.

Damnit, Kristina, you just had to go and ruin all my fantasies in one post!

Mittopotahis
07-02-2006, 02:30 AM
I enjoy being a boy, and I'm not planning on changing that anytime soon. Although sometimes I have wondered what it would be like if I was a girl. I'd like to try it for a week, just for the experience (as long as it isn't that week).

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-02-2006, 02:38 AM
I'm quite content with my own gender, as was said earlier, being a man is part of who I am.

Not to mention it's a lot less complicated of a life.

That is until women start getting involved :)

Zeromus_X
07-02-2006, 02:41 AM
Meh, I'd rather still be a guy. Being a girl...meh.

Tavrobel
07-02-2006, 02:54 AM
I'd rather be a girl. Then I'd skip this monthly cycle and go back to being a guy for a couple of days, then I'd realize that being a guy is far easier than being a girl. Then I'd remain male.

41-Inches-Wide
07-02-2006, 04:13 AM
Being a guy is easier because you can be a slob, be disorganized (like lose keys and ask his woman where'd he last put it), sweat a lot, forget things a lot, and still be overlooked for faults because you're a guy.

But I'd go for my current gender. We'd have the power to pick up after a guy's stuff and nag while we're at it, patiently tell a guy where the keys are, and take care of the people we love a little more tenderly.

fire_of_avalon
07-02-2006, 04:18 AM
Nah, I'm good as a chicky pie, methinks.

Madame Adequate
07-02-2006, 04:19 AM
I'd prefer to be a girl, but that's with the life I've lived so far. Had I been born a girl, who knows if I'd be happy with it? Certain experiences would have been very different, and life overall might be, so my viewpoint then could be entirely the opposite.

I'd also rather be a girl simply because girls have children. I'm very envious of that.

StarChild
07-02-2006, 07:55 AM
I like being a girl for the most part. now if there was something to stop the whole period thing, i'd be happy.

Psydekick
07-02-2006, 08:08 AM
Im happy how i am, because you have to get up earlier when you are a girl and do makeup:tongue:

Christmas
07-02-2006, 08:18 AM
A bird once said I am a guy. :(

But I still prefer my original gender.

Anaisa
07-02-2006, 01:28 PM
I like being a girl for the most part. now if there was something to stop the whole period thing, i'd be happy.
Having your uterus removed would stop your periods.

Sylvie
07-02-2006, 01:41 PM
I don't wanna be a girl. At all. I'm sick of looking at girls AIM Profiles and seeing depressing crap like:

&& All she wanted,
Was him,
& Now shes destroyed,
Rip my heart out. </3

... Its stupid.

~SapphireStar~
07-02-2006, 02:28 PM
Im happy how i am, because you have to get up earlier when you are a girl and do makeup
Not really, some of us cant wear make up ...

Resha
07-02-2006, 03:17 PM

Women are not less criticized for what they wear. When was the last time you encountered a group of men bitching about each others outfits?
That did make me laugh, too.

Dell
07-02-2006, 04:51 PM
I prefer to be in my original gender, male.

Sometimes, I want to be a girl:

1. When my headmaster/principal scold me for something bad, I could act shy and crying.
2. I try to act cute in front of guy and let him be my bodyguard.
3. All men will protect me.

Sometimes, I dislike being a girl:

1. Period and Pregnant.
2. Rape....
3. They have to wear a dress sometimes! What happen if you accidentally slip in front of people??? I know I won't be outside for two weeks after that slippery tragedy.

And I could be a girl sometimes, I will see myself naked and change back to men.

starseeker
07-02-2006, 06:27 PM
I sometimes wish I could be a guy. I don't act very feminine to begin with.

SammieBabe
07-02-2006, 06:34 PM
I'm comfortable and always have been with being a female. Periods can be made bearable with birth control pills, and pregnancy doesn't last forever...

feefee123
07-02-2006, 06:51 PM
I love being me and I love who I am It makes me who I am and gave me everything I have at the moment just how i like it. no i love guyz but only to please myself for whenever i need to ;) lol i do not want to be a boy though. lets keep them az them and me az me :)

StarChild
07-02-2006, 10:19 PM
Having your uterus removed would stop your periods.

I want to have kids one day, so I'll just deal with it.

drunkymonkey
07-03-2006, 10:42 AM
A bird once said I am a guy. :(

But I still prefer my original gender.

Damn birds, they really need to be taught a lesson.

jesteranimefreak
07-03-2006, 12:39 PM
Like some people have said, if there was a way to switch for one day, just one day mind you, to being a girl, I'd experiment. You know, just to see how the other side lives. But All in all, I'll stay a guy thank you.

Rye
07-03-2006, 01:04 PM
I like being a girl. There are parts of it that I really don't like, but I wouldn't be a good boy. xD

Madame Adequate
07-03-2006, 01:06 PM
I like being a girl. There are parts of it that I really don't like, but I wouldn't be a good boy. xD

You're not a good girl either, you dirty, dirty girl. >=|

*Couldn't resist* :P

Rye
07-03-2006, 01:28 PM

Oh, go eat your chicken and kool-aid, Mr. MLF. >:o

Shaun
07-03-2006, 01:53 PM
If I could do, I'd change myself into a guy or a girl; whatever, if it gave me some kind of purpose. I'd happily warp into the life of a girl if it meant I had a happy life. But hey - maybe my life will get back on track soon? Unlikely, but maybe.

Pure Aerisbeauty7
07-03-2006, 08:57 PM
I like being a girl and would want to keep my current gender. Being a girl is a lot of fun.:) :kaocheer:

MageLuingil
07-03-2006, 09:20 PM
Like some people have said, if there was a way to switch for one day, just one day mind you, to being a girl, I'd experiment. You know, just to see how the other side lives. But All in all, I'll stay a guy thank you.

War Angel
07-03-2006, 09:36 PM
I'd like to be a woman for one full month. Then, when some bitch yells "you don't know what it's like!" I'll be able to shout back "Yes, yes I DO! So, STFUPLZKTHNX".

And in a few years, when women start bitchin' about giving birth, I'd like to go through that too.

ANYTHING to shut some of those wenches... :D

Roto13
07-03-2006, 09:37 PM
My penis is my best friend.

feefee123
07-03-2006, 11:00 PM
I'd like to be a woman for one full month. Then, when some bitch yells "you don't know what it's like!" I'll be able to shout back "Yes, yes I DO! So, STFUPLZKTHNX".

And in a few years, when women start bitchin' about giving birth, I'd like to go through that too.

lol damn man well you have a point...(sorry just had to reply to his thing cause i thought it waz funny) ;)

Jojee
07-03-2006, 11:06 PM
*swacks all you people saying I want to have kids/give birth girl plx*
Yeah really, I'd rather skip the pain of childbirth and the 9 months of painful weight gaining psycho moodswings ^-^

Shiny
07-03-2006, 11:34 PM

...Eat your kool-aid? :eyebrow:

farplaner
07-04-2006, 08:29 AM

...Eat your kool-aid? :eyebrow:

Sure! It's kind of bitter and bland when still in powdered form, but it is edible... (are you buying this?)

Alucard188
07-04-2006, 08:54 AM
I like my current gender: Male.

As far as stress, "machoness" and all of the other things that are associated with males and females go, they can be controlled and changed. Meaning, girls CAN control their stress, gossip, etc. while guys can (or at least, I know I can) control machoness, acting tough, etc.

The only thing is, I wouldn't want the cramps and all of the physical stuff females have to go through.

Although I've never seen someone throw up/cough up blood from cramps. I've seen that happen to someone who's been kicked in the balls.

Anaisa
07-04-2006, 09:39 AM
I like my current gender: Male.

As far as stress, "machoness" and all of the other things that are associated with males and females go, they can be controlled and changed. Meaning, girls CAN control their stress, gossip, etc. while guys can (or at least, I know I can) control machoness, acting tough, etc.

The only thing is, I wouldn't want the cramps and all of the physical stuff females have to go through.

Although I've never seen someone throw up/cough up blood from cramps. I've seen that happen to someone who's been kicked in the balls.
What man given the option, would choose to never be kicked in the crotch in exchange for having periods?

Shaun
07-04-2006, 09:45 AM
I was kicked in the balls once, and I've gotta say, it really isn't good. Makes your stomach feel like it's going to explode or something (though, that said, I was kicked pretty damn hard). Though, I wouldn't exchange that feeling for periods. Ugh, horrid. It's probably not the pain that's the horrible part either.

Qurange
07-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Actually, I have known women whose periods were so bad that they were definitely worse than a swift kick in the balls. It's really not at /all/ nice.

I like my gender, though, to answer the post.

ZeZipster
07-04-2006, 06:25 PM
Well, yeah, but there's a lot more than being kicked in the balls. We have an external thing kinda goin' on, and any guys who's had bad experiences with zippers would probably trade that for a period anyday.

SammieBabe
07-04-2006, 07:12 PM
I want a guy to let me kick him in the balls while I'm in labor so we can see which is worse...:)

Roto13
07-04-2006, 07:55 PM
I want a guy to let me kick him in the balls while I'm in labor so we can see which is worse...:)
Sig'd

Anaisa
07-04-2006, 08:20 PM

That wouldn't shut them up, they'd just say having one period doesn't compare to having periods for years of your life. Anyone could cope with one period. If however you had periods from the age of thirteen to fifty, an you were like one of those unfortunate women who suffer all the side effects, an their periods can last for as much as twenty one days, then you'd be fit to pass judgement over how bad it is.
Well, yeah, but there's a lot more than being kicked in the balls. We have an external thing kinda goin' on, and any guys who's had bad experiences with zippers would probably trade that for a period anyday. A period, is different to periods. An getting your bits trapped in your zipper is your own fault anyway. I trapped my leg in a zipper once, an I wouldn't say it was hugely painful. I wouldn't even describe it as mildly painful, it would be in the slight pain category.

drunkymonkey
07-04-2006, 10:19 PM
My penis is my best friend.

I have a love/hate relationship with mine.

escobert
07-05-2006, 05:18 AM
I'm glad I'm a guy :D

fantasyjunkie
07-05-2006, 05:38 AM
After watching my wife give birth I would never want to be a girl. That just looked TOO painful!

VorpalCyberWolf
07-05-2006, 06:23 AM
I could almost care less as long as I still have my same personality/mentality and that I could still date women. Though being a guy does seem to be easy enough. No sex changes for me.

LunarWeaver
07-05-2006, 06:30 AM
I would never give up peeing my name in the snow.

Peter_20
07-05-2006, 08:02 AM
Sometimes I wish I were a girl, because boys are expected to behave this macho-ish, and that ain't my style. :rolleyes2

Sometimes I actually do have some feminine looks. :)
I'd probably look like a chick on my Profile Picture if I had got longer hair and were shaved. :cool:

Raebus
07-05-2006, 01:04 PM
I'd be inbetween and have the feminine looks and the macho-ish behavour.

Rocket Edge
07-05-2006, 03:20 PM
This should be the 'Who wants to have a sex change' thread

Peegee
07-05-2006, 05:30 PM
Everybody should want to be a male :D

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
07-06-2006, 12:04 AM
I like being a girl :) For the most part anyway. Theres more positive than negative. Yeah theres the period thing but im okay with that sometimes. Sometimes being the opperative word. :p

K-chan
07-06-2006, 02:58 AM
I'd want to be a guy for a day, just to see what it's like. And be able to pee standing up. XD But really, I like being a girl enough to stay one.