PDA

View Full Version : Hello people

hellobuy
07-01-2006, 09:14 PM
how do you get those words to appear under your username. cause i want to put something there

drunkymonkey
07-01-2006, 09:14 PM
You need to be granted it.

Welcome, BTW.

hellobuy
07-01-2006, 09:16 PM
how does that happen?

drunkymonkey
07-01-2006, 09:17 PM
By posting lots and lots, I guess. And being a valued member and/or mod.

Chris
07-01-2006, 09:36 PM
Eight months, I believe.

Welcome to EoFF.

:)

Avarice-ness
07-01-2006, 10:03 PM
Hi there! And thanks for asking that, everytime I ask something they throw the FAQ book at me, so I wait for people like you to ask them for me! :D
But that's prolly 'cause I ask to many questions...

drunkymonkey
07-01-2006, 10:04 PM
Hi there! And thanks for asking that, everytime I ask something they throw the FAQ book at me, so I wait for people like you to ask them for me! :D
Doesn't it have it in the FAQ book?

It does. http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?faq=vb_user_maintain#faq_vb_custom_status

Avarice-ness
07-01-2006, 10:07 PM
Oh hey wow. Most the time the stuff I ask isn't in the FAQ but I get told anyway, or if I use the key words and I don't find it I give up. =/ Like the time I wanted to know when I could start posting user notes and I was pointed at the FAQ, I type in User Notes or what ever like a normal sensible person would and stuff that wasn't answering my question came up. I think I might have looked this up too, but it's easier to have someone ask it for me! :p

drunkymonkey
07-01-2006, 10:08 PM
I don't think it's in the FAQ, Most the time the stuff I ask isn't in the FAQ but I get told anyway, or if I use the key words and I don't find it I give up. =/ Like the time I wanted to know when I could start posting user notes and I was pointed at the FAQ, I type in User Notes or what ever like a normal sensible person would and stuff that wasn't answering my question came up. I think I might have looked this up too, but it's easier to have someone ask it for me! :p
Have another look at my post. It is. Everything you need to know is in the FAQ I think.

Avarice-ness
07-01-2006, 10:11 PM
I don't think it's in the FAQ, Most the time the stuff I ask isn't in the FAQ but I get told anyway, or if I use the key words and I don't find it I give up. =/ Like the time I wanted to know when I could start posting user notes and I was pointed at the FAQ, I type in User Notes or what ever like a normal sensible person would and stuff that wasn't answering my question came up. I think I might have looked this up too, but it's easier to have someone ask it for me! :p
Have another look at my post. It is. Everything you need to know is in the FAQ I think.
Yeah it is. Thanks. xD

drunkymonkey
07-01-2006, 10:15 PM
No problem.

Psydekick
07-02-2006, 08:39 AM
so whats this about again? oh yeah hi new member hope you enjoy these forums

Christmas
07-02-2006, 08:41 AM
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/2825/welcome5us.gif

starseeker
07-02-2006, 09:47 AM