PDA

View Full Version : Utter Stupidity

Spiffing Cheese
07-02-2006, 12:07 AM
Only now have I realised that Sora! having a sig saying "Psydekick" was a play on the word "sidekick." I mean, seriously, for the past - how long? Couple of WEEKS? - I've been readings his posts and looking at his sig and thinking what the HELL is a "psy duh kick"? It honestly never occured to me what it meant. I'm so unbelievably stupid sometimes.

Another stupid thing I've done today! I went to make a cup of coffee earlier, and so I put instant coffee and milk and sugar into a cup, put the kettle on to boil, and then went to pee. I came back into the kitchen, poured the water, and then, for no reason whatsoever added a teabag, stirred, and then tried to drink it. So I spat it out and was all, "WTF IS THIS?!?!" before realising what I'd done and having a giggling fit (and then proceeding to annoy Shauna with how well mints and coffee go together).

What stupid things have you done today? 8-)

XxSephirothxX
07-02-2006, 12:09 AM
I couldn't figure out how to get these speakers I got to work for about 10 minutes. Turned out the cords for the satellites had plastic molds formed in a specific shape--one is a triangle, and the other is a square. I did have them in the right holes, but they were rotated incorrectly and only pushed about halfway in. :p

Fonzie
07-02-2006, 12:18 AM
I stayed up the entire night and now i'm tired.......

DanteV9
07-02-2006, 12:18 AM
Today when Portugal won against England, me and my friends started throw ourselves at eachother, because we cheered for them, and one of my friends kinda landed on my jaw, so yeah, it kinda hurts. That was quite stupid.

Dreddz
07-02-2006, 12:20 AM
I thought England would win there match today :rolleyes2

Reine
07-02-2006, 12:33 AM
You sir, are a master of thread titles that get my attention :cool:

Anyway, I ran out of the PC room to get to my toast which was burning, and my jacket got hooked on the door knob, yanking the door shut and tripping me up.

Also, I never learn, but I burnt my mout again drinking hot soup. Happens everytime

Levian
07-02-2006, 12:46 AM
I clicked an URL Psy gave me in MSN.

Faris
07-02-2006, 01:05 AM
Only now have I realised that Sora! having a sig saying "Psydekick" was a play on the word "sidekick." I mean, seriously, for the past - how long? Couple of WEEKS? - I've been readings his posts and looking at his sig and thinking what the HELL is a "psy duh kick"? It honestly never occured to me what it meant. I'm so unbelievably stupid sometimes.
Oh, so that's what it meant :(

Shauna
07-02-2006, 01:16 AM
:mad2: You annoyed me about mint and coffee tasting good! xD

~SapphireStar~
07-02-2006, 10:31 AM
Removed my £9 maximum bid for Threads of Fate. I'll just get yelled at if I buy it.

Rostum
07-02-2006, 10:37 AM
Another stupid thing I've done today! I went to make a cup of coffee earlier, and so I put instant coffee and milk and sugar into a cup, put the kettle on to boil, and then went to pee. I came back into the kitchen, poured the water, and then, for no reason whatsoever added a teabag, stirred, and then tried to drink it.

I've accidently put salt instead of sugar more than at least five times. I just never learn. :(

Zeldy
07-02-2006, 10:38 AM
Ive done too many silly things.

When me and some friends were in town yesterday, there was a poster in a hairdressing salon with David Beckham on. My friend looked puzzled and said "Wow! He looks JUST like David Beckham.. OH WAIT"

Chris
07-02-2006, 01:12 PM
I can't remember anything profoundly stupid I've done recently, except for spending a lot of money on clothes I'm not goin' to use anyway.

Moon Rabbits
07-02-2006, 01:21 PM
I had to meet friends at 11 am today, so I went to bed early last night.

I woke up at 5 30 and couldn't get back to sleep.

But that's not the stupid(est) part, I thought I could pass time in the chatrooms. :cry:

Jess
07-02-2006, 06:45 PM
I was talking to my boyfriend about football and then it moved onto a conversation about Brazil. I thought Brazil was in Germany. :-\

I'll never live it down.

SammieBabe
07-02-2006, 07:07 PM
I added Levian to my LJ friends list...

Madame Adequate
07-02-2006, 08:03 PM
Today I discovered that Borneo is in fact in Indonesia and not, in fact, South America.

ZeZipster
07-02-2006, 08:06 PM
My days usually consist of a variety of stupid things. Most of which I'm too stupid to bother remembering.

Tasura
07-02-2006, 08:48 PM
I decided i was hungry earlier, and ate a pice of week old cake, now I am sick =(

Levian
07-02-2006, 09:12 PM
I added Levian to my LJ friends list...

That's so mean. :( [/Rye]

StarChild
07-02-2006, 10:15 PM
I decided i was hungry earlier, and ate a pice of week old cake, now I am sick =(

you told me you weren't sick though :(

and i haven't done anything stupid this month...yet.

Tasura
07-02-2006, 10:44 PM

you told me you weren't sick though :(

and i haven't done anything stupid this month...yet.

Im not throwing up sick, but i was sickish, like, almost throwing up.

Ouch!
07-02-2006, 10:50 PM
Today I discovered that Borneo is in fact in Indonesia and not, in fact, South America.
Dude, don't feel bad. I used to live in Indonesia and I didn't know that either. D=

tan
07-02-2006, 11:32 PM
I did a lot of stupid things in #eoff when I first joined :(
Like, for example, I went into the chatroom under another nick (a girl one, I think) and left it with my original nick (sephiroth something) just to see if they were talking about me. I didn't realize that they would know it was me xD

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
07-02-2006, 11:34 PM
I let my girlfriend convince me to cyber with some random guy.

Scary part is...I am straight.