PDA

View Full Version : Worst FF character of the series.

Evolavas
07-02-2006, 02:01 AM
I don't personally have a least favorite character. But I'm interested in what other people have to say.

( It doesn't have to be a playable character )

Zeromus_X
07-02-2006, 02:04 AM
Heidegger. He effectively planned the killing and killed the people of Sector 7.

Yeah, whatever DJZen.

*Prepares for Kitten-Sith hate*

NorthernChaosGod
07-02-2006, 04:28 AM
Cait-Sith, I hated his guts sooo much. I think he sucked as a character and a fighter.

Shiny
07-02-2006, 05:00 AM
Female: Leblanc (Annoying, bossy, stalker-ish, obsessive, horrible villian, nuisance, horrible fashion sense)
Male: Squall ("Emo", falls in love way to quickly, extremely rude to others who like him, stole my shiny griever necklace, wears too many belts)

Evolavas
07-02-2006, 06:31 AM
Cait-Sith, I hated his guts sooo much. I think he sucked as a character and a fighter.

Now that I think about it.

Twilight Edge
07-02-2006, 06:49 AM
Hojo and Seymour.Nuff said.

Darkwing Bahamut
07-02-2006, 07:08 AM
I have way too many to list...

Rinoa
Regent Cid
Wakka
Dona
Barthello
Leblanc
Ormi
Logos

Just to name a few.

DarkLadyNyara
07-02-2006, 07:43 AM
Rinoa and Leon. The two people that need to die the most.

Zeromus_X
07-02-2006, 08:25 AM
Oh yeah! And LeBlanc. I guess she's intentionally annoying though...like Heidegger and Scarlet.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-02-2006, 10:23 AM
Rinoa and Aeris no doubt ohhh and Steiner can be a bit stupid sometimes since his very dumb.

Marly
07-02-2006, 10:37 AM
Tidus annoyed me more than a bit

~SapphireStar~
07-02-2006, 01:22 PM
Rikku
Tidus
Steiner (kinda gotten use to him)
Seymour
Skanny Yuna (her new attitude and make over p**s me off)

Dell
07-02-2006, 04:17 PM
All FFX and FFX-2 character (Especially Tidus) except for Lulu and Kimahri.

Eiko Guy
07-02-2006, 10:48 PM
sohiroth mama's boy
cloud oh feel sorry for me i love a dead girl
tifa yes gaze into my quadruple D's
lulu see above

DanteV9
07-02-2006, 11:54 PM
Well, l don't really know if she's my least favorite FF character, but I really don't like Selphie.

D Kruger
07-02-2006, 11:56 PM
All FF XII characters.

Slade
07-03-2006, 02:57 AM
All FF XII characters.
Dunno how you can say that considering the game hasn't even been released yet :rolleyes2

Anyhow, the only character from a Final Fantasy I truly hate, of the main casts that is, is Edge. I found him utterly stupid.

Chris
07-03-2006, 02:23 PM
I didn't hate any of them, but they were characters I found extremely annoying such as Heidegger (FFVII), Zell (FFVIII) and Squall (FFVIII).

playaGAW
07-24-2006, 08:36 AM
Edward from FF4. He was so damn useless.

Dr. Acula
07-25-2006, 10:01 AM
ROSA, ROSA ROSA!!!! And, ahem...... Locke... *starts running*

Sefie1999AD
07-25-2006, 10:20 AM
I'm not sure if I hated any FF characters, but these were the most annoying for me:

Male: Kefka, Seymour
Female: Yunalesca

Galbadian Soldier
07-28-2006, 09:28 PM

Jessweeee♪
07-29-2006, 12:45 AM
I don't really hate any of them. In fact, the ones that seem to be posted the most are my favorites.
FFVII spoiler:
i didn't like aeris, but only because she died and I didn't want to use her when i could be developing other people's limits, but i didn't hate her character so much

You can tell Seymour is a mamma's boy. Yes, I know his mother is dead, but he just seems like the type, don't you think?
And Sephiroth really was a mamma's boy. but they both made for a nice boss fight.

and i thought this needed some emphasis:

Tidus and Cait Sith are two of my favorite characters.

DJZen
07-29-2006, 01:07 AM
Cloud Strife.

Griff
07-29-2006, 01:27 AM
*Puts on mystical armour of invincibility, locks self in bulletproof room surrounded by 200000 armed guards/FF6 fans, ducks for good measure*

Sephiroth

Incinerator
07-29-2006, 12:06 PM
Yuna in FFX-2- How could they take away THAT innocence in just three years?

Don't hurt me.

Remon
07-29-2006, 12:41 PM
I love every character except for the bad guys.

BustaMo
07-29-2006, 03:09 PM
Squall. He never really developes into a solid main character although the whole story revovles around him basically. Sure he has a past about his orphan life and Ellone and all that jazz...but you never feel connected to him. It's been a while, maybe I'll go play through it again soon. He jsut doesn't ahve the attitude of a main character. He killed the role.

Crossblades
07-29-2006, 05:18 PM
Relm from FF VI

licence
07-29-2006, 05:57 PM
I don't like Selphie or Quina.

Cookie
07-29-2006, 08:33 PM
Irvine
Eiko
Griever
Cait Sith
Scarlet
Isaaru

Snap Jumper
07-29-2006, 08:51 PM
Zell and Rosa.

Angelroo
07-29-2006, 09:48 PM
Terra was the worst!! :smash: Garnet too...

Edit: I forgot Reina, ugh

Rengori
07-30-2006, 03:36 AM
Anyone who appeared in Advent Children.

Christmas
07-30-2006, 06:03 AM
That random NPC that sell me potion in FF VI.

LegiT
08-07-2006, 04:34 AM
Yuffie, Cait Sith, Rinoa, and partly Cloud [mainly his idiocy]

Jowy
08-07-2006, 04:56 AM
lol Prince Gordon of Kashuon.

I always thought FuSoYa was pretty useless too.

Kefka_Almighty
08-07-2006, 08:30 AM
Cloud Strife and Sephiroth

Xenyth
08-07-2006, 09:43 AM
Leblanc and FFX-2 Yuna

Rokk
08-07-2006, 06:00 PM
- Palmer
- Dio
- Choco Billy
- Kiros
- Ward
- Issaru
- Dona
- Bathello
- LeBlanc
- Dyne
- Stupid Chocobo riding women from FFX

Shadow Masamune
08-07-2006, 07:21 PM
Wow Surprised no one mentioned jungle boy Gau of Final Fantasy 6. He's useless and annoying (I named him Tarzan).

His rages are crap, he doesn't have a weapon, has no useful quotes, he is just teh suck of the game.

Dell
08-08-2006, 04:35 PM
Wow Surprised no one mentioned jungle boy Gau of Final Fantasy 6. He's useless and annoying (I named him Tarzan).

His rages are crap, he doesn't have a weapon, has no useful quotes, he is just teh suck of the game.

He can be one of the best character if you have spend some times looking for his rage. (Gau + Mog + Strago = Games way too easy...)

Evastio
08-08-2006, 09:39 PM
The characters that I think are the worst are Rydia, Kefka, and Sephiroth.

DarkLadyNyara
08-10-2006, 09:24 AM
I'd advise you to hide. Sephy fanboys can be vicious. :D

Griff
08-10-2006, 04:49 PM
The characters that I think are the worst are Rydia, Kefka, and Sephiroth.I'd advise you to hide. Sephy fanboys can be vicious. :D

She's right, you should know by now to take precautions. Like this:

*Puts on mystical armour of invincibility, locks self in bulletproof room surrounded by 200000 armed guards/FF6 fans, ducks for good measure*

Sephiroth

Rengori
08-10-2006, 06:13 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Rengori/Zetta%20Emoticons/sad.gif I thought you were cool Evastio.

*~Angel Wing~*
08-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Squall. He never really developes into a solid main character although the whole story revovles around him basically. Sure he has a past about his orphan life and Ellone and all that jazz...but you never feel connected to him. It's been a while, maybe I'll go play through it again soon. He jsut doesn't ahve the attitude of a main character. He killed the role.

:frust: :hot: SHUT UP!!! :hot: :frust:

SQUALL IS THE BEST FF CHARACTER EVER!!!

:heart: :monkey: :choc2: :moomba: :kaolove: :kaocheer: :kaohappy2 :kaolove2::thumb: :jess: :heart: :jess: :thumb: :kaolove2: :kaohappy2 :kaocheer::kaolove: :moomba: :choc2: :monkey: :heart:

http://www.ffshrine.org/ff8/fmvshots-disc4/05-lost-in-time/00008.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:bigbiggri

I REALLY hated Aeris. :barf: She was the most pointless and stupid character ever. :down:

Rengori
08-10-2006, 09:16 PM
I REALLY hated Aeris. :barf: She was the most pointless character ever. :down:

Which is why the fate of the entire world counted on her being killed.

DarkLadyNyara
08-11-2006, 06:59 AM

...Whatever.

Shiny
08-11-2006, 07:40 AM
It's not nice, or appropiate to tell anyone to shut up just, because they are expressing their opinions that is not of your own. I believe that's what this thread was asking for. And anyway, I half agree with BustaMo that Squall is a horrible character. However, I think he developed his personality for the better.

Human Devil
08-14-2006, 05:59 PM

I dont care about Rydia and Kefka never played the FF's their on.
But Sephiroth is the most evil villian. He's the best villan so far on the FF series!

*~Angel Wing~*
08-14-2006, 10:56 PM
It's not nice, or appropiate to tell anyone to shut up just, because they are expressing their opinions that is not of your own.
LOL and like you never get irritated with people either. :rolleyes2

1st of all, the "shut up" thing had nothing to do with you, or was directed at you. So you really had no reason to respond to it.

I've seen you be pretty mean to people who had opinions different from yours in this forum, so you have NO right to tell me that I'm not "being nice". :nonono: :eep:

The world isn't always a nice place. Get used to it.

[Wow...I sound a lot like Squall. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. :riiight:]

I REALLY hated Aeris. :barf: She was the most pointless character ever. :down:

Which is why the fate of the entire world counted on her being killed.
But what did she do during the rest of the game? Be an annoying pain in the ass, that's what. :eep::down: :D

Evastio
08-15-2006, 01:06 AM
The characters that I think are the worst are Rydia, Kefka, and Sephiroth.I'd advise you to hide. Sephy fanboys can be vicious. :D

Sephiroth
My sig shows that I've already taken precautions. :)

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Rengori/Zetta%20Emoticons/sad.gif I thought you were cool Evastio.
You seriously hate me now that you know I don't like Rydia and Kefka? :confused:

I didn't like Rydia since she isn't very respectful or considerate. Besides, I don't like those Rydia fans that put down Rosa. I've started hating Rydia because of that.

I don't like Kefka because he's way too evil and annoying.

But Sephiroth is the most evil villian. He's the best villan so far on the FF series!
I don't like evil people and that's why I don't like Sephiroth.

Lilliputian Hitcher
08-15-2006, 02:28 AM

:heart: :monkey: :choc2: :moomba: :kaolove: :kaocheer: :kaohappy2 :kaolove2::thumb: :jess: :heart: :jess: :thumb: :kaolove2: :kaohappy2 :kaocheer::kaolove: :moomba: :choc2: :monkey: :heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hint: You don't have to abuse smilies to portray emotion. We have a thing called 'words' for that.

Probably Rosa from FFIV. I'm not a great fan of FFIV in general, but one of its redeeming features was its cast of quirky, interesting characters. Rosa doesn't fall into either of those categories; she's the epitome of vanilla female protagonists.

Tempest
08-15-2006, 03:17 AM

Sephiroth
My sig shows that I've already taken precautions. :)

You seriously hate me now that you know I don't like Rydia and Kefka? :confused:

I didn't like Rydia since she isn't very respectful or considerate. Besides, I don't like those Rydia fans that put down Rosa. I've started hating Rydia because of that.

I don't like evil people and that's why I don't like Sephiroth.
Evastio, you can dislike any Final Fantasy character you want. Don't let anyone get to you like that. Okay. :)

Anyways, there are no major characters in the FF series that I dislike. I pretty much like all of them. Some of the less important characters like Scarlet from FFVII, Zorn and Thorn from FFIX and a few others I can't think of right now, really annoyed the hell out of me.

Rengori
08-15-2006, 03:24 AM

Okay, you made valid points.

Materia Hunter Yuffie
08-15-2006, 03:51 AM
Palmer! (ha ha, he got ran over by a truck that came from nowhere...)
Seymour (As I have posted in another thread. Just die already!)
LeBlanc! (Wear a shirt! That and she was incredibly annoying and lame Dull Wings? Come on! She sounds like a first grader!)

Tempest
08-15-2006, 09:00 PM
Oh, I forgot about Seymour. I hate his guts.

Rosenti
08-16-2006, 03:53 PM

lol.. thats harsh

kealthalas
08-16-2006, 08:10 PM
ff1=white mage/wizard she just bites
ff2=maria usless
ff4=rosa weak
ff5=galuf didnt like him
ff6=celes weak terra made evrything to easy relm usless
ff7=aria weak
ff8=selphie i hate nunchuckes
ff9=vivi made things to easy
ff10=wakka he just bites
ff10-2=barsheep hard to understand
fftactics=n/a
ffchronicals=clavits to balanced

*~Angel Wing~*
08-18-2006, 07:34 PM

http://www.ffshrine.org/ff8/fmvshots-disc4/05-lost-in-time/00008.jpg

Hint: You don't have to abuse smilies to portray emotion. We have a thing called 'words' for that.
Yes, but the reason the smilies are here are for showing emotion. :D

auhin
08-22-2006, 02:23 AM
Squall, anyone from VIII, Sephiroth, Cloud, Tidus and Yuna.

Aurons_Desciple
08-22-2006, 06:45 AM
Rikku
Selphie
Tidus
Faris
Yuna (X-2)
Queen Brahne

Chocobo_head*
08-24-2006, 04:57 AM
I hate Seymour from FFX and also Maechen from FFX/FFX-2....I dont know why I hate him, it is just that everytime he opened his mouth and explained everything in every little detail I just want to shut off the game and chuck it out my window (and FFX is one of my all-time favorite games)

Elpizo
08-24-2006, 06:41 PM
If I say I don't like anybody who hates my favorite characters and hate every character that pushes my favorite characters in the shadows, do I have to put up a flame-shield then?

I wonder why always topics like "What's the worst..." appear, and never "Give your good points about..."

bipper
08-24-2006, 08:16 PM
All the characters after final fantasy VIII just suck. Except Araun.

DJZen
08-24-2006, 08:47 PM
All the characters from FFVIII suck. But Squall and Rinoa are the worst of the bunch. Sephiroth sucks too.