PDA

View Full Version : how to get rid of bugs!! T_T

Jojee
07-02-2006, 06:17 AM
UGH. Okay, these little tiny fruit fly things. Are driving me CRAZY. I was on the computer and every once in a while I would feel one of those little buggers on me and go UGH and brush it away and then I looked up at the walls and there were HUNDREDS of them all on the walls (They came from outside cos' they're attracted to the light) so I was like OH GROSS and called my boyfriend and said "Your room is infested HELP" and his solution was to tell me to spray vinegar on everything, so I grabbed his vinegar bottle and went crazy. Now the whole room smells like vinegar and his walls are soaked with it, but the bugs are still here, or at least most of them. Some of them are stuck to the walls dead by the vinegar :x

Then I looked at our screen window and EW it was CRAWLING with those little buggers. So I took the vinegar bottle and sprayed the hell out of it, but they kept coming! -_- And I'm too scared to go near it enough to close the window. Boyfriend said turn off the lights. I did that, but then the only source of light is the computer, so they all started coming here. So I got the vinegar and sprayed the hell out of my computer hoping that it wouldn't damage it -_-;; and I got a towel right by me and am crushing every little bug that goes on my screen. I crushed so many already and they still keep coming, just GO OUTSIDE plox it's lighter outside ;__;

What a horrible horrible way to live. I smell like vinegar all over now -_-;; I hate these bugs.

Discuss. *sprays the computer some more* *and sprays myself* -_-;; /sob

mooglebunni608
07-02-2006, 06:32 AM
same problem here T_T
I can't stand the things!
Must.... killll o.o
But I'm to lazy to try the vinegar....

Psydekick
07-02-2006, 08:12 AM
You should get those things that hang from the celling that catch anything that flies near it

Ki Ki
07-02-2006, 10:36 AM
I kill them them with my very muscular fingers. They cannot survive the crushing strength. :aimsun:
But sometimes I don't kill them. Like sometimes(when I'm in a good mood) and I happen to find a trail of ants nearby, I like to use deodorant somewhere in the middle of the trail.
It's funny to watch the ants go crazy because they're lost! :D
I'm going to be a very sad ant in my next life ...

Christmas
07-02-2006, 11:27 AM
The plants I kept at home eat bugs and sometime PEOPLE too.

BakerMan
07-02-2006, 11:37 AM
My bedroom was swarmed by gnats so i just took some lid to a box and squashed them all on the ceiling and walls. I had dead carcasses on my ceiling by the light for 3 years until they re-did my room. *Angry face at parents...*

Zeldy
07-02-2006, 11:39 AM
We don't get that as bad here. The odd Moth or fly but thats about it.

Alive-Cat
07-02-2006, 11:51 AM
I suggest you set fire to the room. Heck, THE HOUSE! You can't let these things get out! THEY'LL KILL US ALL! :eek:

Faris
07-02-2006, 02:10 PM
Sneak up behind one and say "BUZZ!!" It'll scare them away.

Dell
07-02-2006, 04:59 PM
That bug was me. I remember seeing my friend got sprayed by bad human! Maybe that's you! *Run after ^^~*M0onLigHt~Rac00n*~<3*

Resha
07-02-2006, 05:26 PM
Turn on the fan?? If there's one? I always try that because I think that MAYBE they'd all get blown away. Bug World's Hurricane! :D But maybe it won't. I hate little bugs. I hate bugs.

You should get someone else to kill them for you.

Shauna
07-02-2006, 05:32 PM
We don't get that many bugs here. Although, during the summer, there's always these huge clusters of midges hoverring around bushes, and you have to walk through them. It's like... a CLOUD of flying pests. ;_; They bite too! They're like tiny tiny tiny mosquitoes. :(

Dell
07-02-2006, 05:35 PM
My clan and I was blown up from the fan Resha made.

Levian
07-02-2006, 06:00 PM
http://lesd.k12.az.us/WC/Schmadeke/Last%20Year's%20Website/Newspaper%20Articles/images/image_025.gif

~SapphireStar~
07-02-2006, 06:01 PM
Are you talking about moths ^^~*M0oNLigHt~Rac00n*~<3? If so, yes they are annoying little buggers and their sole purpose is just to be near light. Our apartment walls are full of them and we just swat them with the fly swatter or a magazine. It is horrid when you turn of the lights and they come after the computer light :(

Little gits. And its frustrating cause we have the windows open at night cause its mainly cool, but we need the lights in order to see obiviously and the little gits just fly in and fly round you head! They annoy me cause its like my own home as been invaded by these annoying little insects!

Jojee
07-02-2006, 10:35 PM
*falls over* That's actually a good idea Sora XD I'll look into it. *runs from vivi*

Hehe and nope Saph, I mean I'm sure there's some moths o_o But it's mostly those tiny little fruit-fly-like bugs. Zillions of them.

Yesterday I got really freaked out and ran out of the house XD To the main street on campus where everyone was partying and going to bars and I was like ;_; must wait for bf to get home. So I found somewhere to sit and these people started talking to me and I made some new friends xD They were mostly sober ;] But yeah now I'm back here during daytime and it's much nicer, no bugs flying around =[ I think I'm just gonna need to crawl into a hole at night or something.

Old Manus
07-02-2006, 10:37 PM
http://www.madcowprod.com/exterminators.gif

DeathKnight
07-02-2006, 10:43 PM
*laughs at Moonlight Racoon*

:laugh:

Topcat
07-02-2006, 11:21 PM
I am having the same problem right now, hundreds of bugs are all over the walls and celings of my study. My approach is to get a towel and go crazy, omnislash style:cool: although effective it has lead to a picture frame being damaged, ooops:p

Shauna
07-03-2006, 12:17 AM
Well, a hole will have lots of earthy bugs in it Jojo! :( Like WORMS.

Dr Unne
07-03-2006, 01:10 AM
Keep your doors and windows shut. Get rid of their food source in your house. They'll die off. If that doesn't work I start bleaching things. Starting with the trash can and sink Don't leave food lying around and they'll all starve to death.

AdVenT
07-03-2006, 01:15 AM
Maybe you could put a ton of spiders in the room, close the doors and windows and leave the room for a few days. Of course then you'd have to get rid of the spiders...

Yamaneko
07-03-2006, 01:16 AM
Yeah, I can't leave any food out. I have a big ant problem if I do. It's funny how it takes up to a day for the ants to go away after I take the food supply away. Not fast learners, are they?

Dignified Pauper
07-03-2006, 01:59 AM
Jojo, it's because you smell funny. Take a shower.

Jess
07-03-2006, 02:00 AM
I have this stuff called 'Raid'. You spray them with it and they die. It does exactly what it says on the tin! "Kills Bugs Dead!"

Yuffie514
07-03-2006, 02:11 AM
A) Stomp Stomp Revolution: Extreme
B) Annihilate With Poison
C) Or Another Radical Solution, Preferred By Me: :shoot:

where is the flame-thrower man/woman, just when i needed it, to better place myself as a threat, :P.

fire_of_avalon
07-03-2006, 03:32 AM
Best thing to do is spray down your windows and screens once a week or so with a normal pesticide. The bugs that try to come in will die on the screen, and most bug sprays work as repellants as well. As for the ones that are currently in there, turn on a light, close the windows/doors and wait for them to bang themselves to death. You'll have a ton of cleaning to do, but you shouldn't be bothered by them anymore if you keep spraying. Just make sure that wherever you're spraying the pesticide is well ventilated xD

Cruise Control
07-03-2006, 03:43 AM
Blow up a can of raid. By puncturing it and/or lighting it on fire.

Jojee
07-03-2006, 06:23 AM
Lmao xD I think I would die of poisoning myself if I listened to some of these solutions....

Not that I'm a bug... or like a bug... or as small as a bug... >=o

*punches DP*

Yeah tonight is a lot better cos' we shut the windows but now it's just scorching hot in here XD Wish the AC worked.

eemica
07-03-2006, 08:30 AM
Oh that sucks.
And thats nasty..
How many bugs where there?

Christmas
07-22-2022, 06:05 AM
I think I am the Queen Bug around here. You can never get rid of me and my children. :bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
07-22-2022, 03:18 PM
Christmas gave me crabs.