PDA

View Full Version : Luneth

Michael Belmont
07-02-2006, 05:24 PM
Let's talk about one of the orphins like Luneth.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-02-2006, 05:48 PM
Luneth is an orphan who originally occupied the town of Ur, which was also the birthplace of Abram in the Old Testament. His surrogate parents were Topapa the village elder and Nina the, uh...woman.

One day he was messing around in the Altar Cave when he fell like the dumb punk kid he was into a crevice opened by a recent earthquake. Relatively shallow into this new territory, he encountered the titular Altar--and, upon it, the Wind Crystal, which had apparently taught itself to talk.

Sir Crystal of Windy promptly told our protagonist that he was a Warrior of Light charged with setting out on a world tour of heroism in order to return universal balance between the opposing forces of darkness and light. He tried to contend that he totally had Slayer tickets, but the Crystal was not hearing it.

abrojtm
07-02-2006, 09:29 PM
In the fantranslation that I played, he probably had a pretty nasty mouth, but since we have no idea which orphan was Luneth, he prolly just sat back and had to have kitty ears as a shaman whenever I played.

Sefie1999AD
07-03-2006, 09:55 AM
Seeing how the DS version isn't out yet, we don't know much about Luneth's personality, only his storyline, and Kishi summed his story up in a pretty funny way. :D In my games on NES, I usually made him the Fighter / Knight / M.Knight / Ninja character. Oh, and Princess Sara flirts with one of the characters in the end, so I like to think that the character is the main hero, i.e. Luneth, and that Sara and Luneth finally ended up together.