PDA

View Full Version : HELP with some bosses(Kh)

Remon
07-02-2006, 07:23 PM
Hi everyone!
I've been having some problems with these boses recently:
1Sephiroth
2Phantom
3Kurt Zisa
4Ice Titan
How do you beat these guys?To me defeating Phantom seems impossible and my attacks don't work on Sephiroth.I have a Lv 75 Sora with Oblivion but it won't work.Can you please help me with these bosses?

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
07-02-2006, 07:50 PM
with ice titan try hitting his icicles while you're locked on to him, after a while he'll fall down so run in and attack as much as you can, repeat.

sorry, i cant beat the other ones either.

Tavrobel
07-02-2006, 08:33 PM
The general standards of preparedness stand. Elixirs, best equipment, Crystal Crowns, Ultima Weapon, whatever. If you don't have the BEST equipment possible, just be more careful, as your battles will drag out slightly longer, unless stated otherwise.

Sephiroth
Beat the merciless crap out of him. Use Strike Raid and Ars Arcanum as often as you can. (but not Ragnarok, because Ragnarok sucks). Avoid Sin Harvest by using Ars Arcanum in order to interrupt the attack. Sephiroth is mostly Magic Immune.

Ultima Shadow made a Beat Sephiroth guide, so ask him. He can teach you how to PWN Sephiroth.

Phantom
Preparation is all the rage. Make sure Goofy's only skill is MP gift, and Peter Pan has none of his Magic. This will test both your flying and micromanagement skills. Put Ethers on Goofy and Peter Pan, so that They will constantly restore your MP. Mega Ethers or Elixirs should go on Sora. equip your strongest plus MP Keyblade, and any plus MP Accessories onto Sora.

The Phantom himself is vulnerable to Magic, based on the color of his balls (well, ball). Red = weak to fire, Blue = weak to Ice, Yellow = weak to Thunder. If you successfully hit him with the correct Magic, he will become vulnerable, so beat his ball with the Keyblade, until he changes his orientation. Rinse and Repeat.

Try to stay as close as you can to the Clock Tower, and NUKE Stop/Stopga as often as you can, as the Countdown will remove an ally when it reaches Zero. The timer also drains incredibly fast. If he attaches a spirit onto you, cast Aero, and try to fly near the windows of the Tower, in order to try and knock off the HP draining Spirit. In Expert Mode, this Spirit will mean death.

Kurt Zisa
The first thing to do is to summon Tinkerbell, because Kurt will instantly negate all magic. If you fail to do so, reset the game. You will not survive without Tinkerbell. If you (somehow) have the time, cast Aero for insurance.

Until he allows Magic again, avoid getting hit, while hitting Kurt Zisa as much as you can. He also drops HP Orbs when certain parts of him sustain enough damage. When Magic is allowed, he will float around the battlefield in a giagantic ball, so use your Magic, Thunder3 is best idea, But Ice3 or Fire3 are not bad. Rinse and Repeat. If you die, and Tinkerbell revives you, hope that it is near the end of the fight.

Ice Titan
Don't cast Aero or any form of it. Ever. It will instantly change all of his attacks to unblockable and undefendable, ignore Aero, and deal more damage, so you take four times the normal damage if you get hit, FOR EVERY SINGLE ICE BOLT. As you drain his HP, his bolts become more vicious and harder to avoid.

Continuing on, get yourself onto the Stadium seats, and use Guard to deflect the Ice bolts back at the Ice Titan. There are certain bolts of ice which you will not be able to deflect, but you can avoid them. Just learning the pattern of how his attacks affect you should help (I don't remember all of them). After he has sustained enough damage, Superglide down to the Ice titan, and beat the daylights out of him with the Keyblade while stunned. When he is no longer stunned, RUN back up to the top of the seats, and repeat until he is dead. Use of the Fire spells is not recommended.

Remon
07-02-2006, 08:59 PM
Well Sephiroth is pretty tough so i'll leave him for last.
I'll take on Ice Titan cuzz he seems easy now.Do you get any items for defeating them?

Ultima Shadow
07-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Click Me! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=79307)

Remon
07-02-2006, 09:43 PM
:ty: Ultima Shadow