PDA

View Full Version : Crazy damm weather!

~SapphireStar~
07-02-2006, 07:45 PM
The weather this weekend has been crazy. It hasnt rained in Bradford for a good few days and we've been having sun and the odd bit of wind, but no rain. Now my nana back in Manchester said yesturday it was scroching the stones (it was very hot) and today it was thunder, lighting and rain! I was so annoyed as we are dying up here!

Now today it was very, very hot and then in the last 35 minutes dark clouds have formed and we are having thunder and lighting ... but no damm rain! Its insane, we need rain more then anything, the heat is killing us! Its mega warm, yet we have thunder and lighting, why is it still warm :confused:

Sorry, anyway, have you been experincing bizzare weather where you live?

Xaven
07-02-2006, 07:49 PM
It was really really hot like a week ago, but luckily yesterday at Anime Expo, it wasn't exactly boiling outside. :D Maybe it's just because I was up in Anaheim versus Chino. I wish it was winter again. I hate summer.

~SapphireStar~
07-02-2006, 07:53 PM
I wish it was winter again. I hate summer.
Same here, hayfever from June to September for me :( I only get a break in the winter months. I love the cold to the heat, Im mad.

Tasura
07-02-2006, 08:50 PM
I live in the maritimes of Canada.

Topcat
07-02-2006, 08:57 PM
It's really hot here too, i was looking forward to the hot weather but i'm just not used to the drastic change in temperature, its really quite irritating now.

SammieBabe
07-02-2006, 09:11 PM
It's Florida. It's summer. It's rains every day between 2 and 6 pm. Morning are beautiful, then it gets windy and and we have a huge thunderstorm. It's not out of the ordinary if you're used to it...:)

Levian
07-02-2006, 10:14 PM
Yeah, the weather has been acting all crazy here in Norway too. Sunny.

Zeldy
07-02-2006, 10:36 PM
It thundered here in St Helens as we're quite near Manchester but no Rain. It was really clammy and icky today, there was just no wind whatsoever. It was that heat that you sweat in if you do ANYTHING. Urgh.

We'll have it like this for a week or two and then it'll rain and be freezing cold. Man you gotta love the British weather :p

I don't like it when its this hot. Its awful being in school. My Nana says in a few years every summers day will be the same as today

DeathKnight
07-02-2006, 10:56 PM
The weather this weekend has been crazy. It hasnt rained in Bradford for a good few days and we've been having sun and the odd bit of wind, but no rain. Now my nana back in Manchester said yesturday it was scroching the stones (it was very hot) and today it was thunder, lighting and rain! I was so annoyed as we are dying up here!

Now today it was very, very hot and then in the last 35 minutes dark clouds have formed and we are having thunder and lighting ... but no damm rain! Its insane, we need rain more then anything, the heat is killing us! Its mega warm, yet we have thunder and lighting, why is it still warm :confused:

New York City is the the city of weird weather, just ask Rye.

Tasura
07-02-2006, 11:00 PM
New York City is the the city of weird weather, just ask Rye.

Not as weird as the maritimes of Canada, the weather can change every 5 minutes, from windy and hot, to cold adn rain, like yesterday, sunny and hot, rainy and cold, windy and humid in under an hour.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-02-2006, 11:09 PM

omg same here, i live in florida and its sorta odd

DK
07-02-2006, 11:13 PM
I got woke up by a storm today. A bolt of lightning hit somewhere close but the noise was incredible. It wasn't a quick sharp sound, it hit like a massive explosion and then sort of rolled out. I was convinced a bomb had gone off, that's what it sounded like.

Dreddz
07-02-2006, 11:15 PM
The last two days in London have been pretty hot, Im actually sweating right about now, and its 11.15pm.

ZeZipster
07-02-2006, 11:17 PM
It's Florida. It's summer. It's rains every day between 2 and 6 pm. Morning are beautiful, then it gets windy and and we have a huge thunderstorm. It's not out of the ordinary if you're used to it...:)

Yep, that's pretty much the gist of it. I'd rather it rain and be wet rather than it not and be sweaty and dry.

SammieBabe
07-02-2006, 11:46 PM

Yep, that's pretty much the gist of it. I'd rather it rain and be wet rather than it not and be sweaty and dry.

Exactly. If it doesn't rain, it's 98 degrees and so humid that your sweat can't evaporate.

I love it here...:D

Reine
07-03-2006, 12:17 AM
Our weather has caused a huge amount of the south island to go without power in winter, for well over ten days

Shauna
07-03-2006, 12:25 AM
Rain, sun, rain, sun. I'm actually happy that we've actually GOT some sun this year. :D Unlike the past few years when it's just been rain, rain, rain, rain. :)

~SapphireStar~
07-07-2006, 12:13 AM
Its been a crazy hot weekend also. We had thunder, lighting and beautiful rain last Sunday in Bradford, it was wonderful. Sadly Ive been back in Manchester and the heat was humid, couldnt breath right or get a decent nights sleep.

And we thought it was going to rain on Wednesday ... we had one bolt of lighting in our area, but Middleton just up the road got flooded! Lucky buggers, at lease they had some rain, too much, but they got some :( Its horrible.

Psychotic
07-07-2006, 12:23 AM
In the beatiful Midlands (what? Why are you laughing at me?) it's been alternating between extremely hot weather and thunderstorms.

Shiny
07-07-2006, 12:24 AM
Where I am, it's been back and forth between raining/thunderstorms, and extremely hot weather.

EDIT: Psy just stole my post.

rubah
07-07-2006, 12:45 AM
Living in the southern united states makes it sorta inground into your being that stifflingly hot weather foreshadows severe thunderstorms. The whole 'lol the hot air versus cold air makes storm' thing etc.

Sephex
07-07-2006, 12:59 AM
It's been cold enough for a hoodie or a light coat here in the Chicago area....usually by now the humidity is strong enough to peel the goat right off a wall! YES I SAID GOAT!

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
07-07-2006, 01:11 AM
Its been extremely hot. I wish it was Winter again. I hate summer with passion. :D