PDA

View Full Version : ehehehe

Luara
07-02-2006, 09:47 PM
Did anything happen to you when you played terror games? like.. stuff... :
to me, once , when I was playing Fatal Frame 3 , after I go to bed (I was playing at 0:00 in the night...) I started to hear things :eek: like it was ghost alking around ... (oh "SHIÇA"! Ive played too much, I have to take some vacacions of this game!!!...)
And then I started to dream about the game... It was terridying... oh well, thats why I by it anyways... :love: to make me go to the toilet xD
what about you, did something happen like ordinary to you when you were playing the game, or after?

ehehehe

http://www.geocities.com/ginaingr/fatal2.jpg

Essência
07-02-2006, 09:51 PM
eheheh course (when i am with u :p ) loool but ya RE4 is so **** lool eheh but i dont go to the toilet i just stop the game loool

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
07-02-2006, 10:08 PM
There's a Project Zero 3 ( why's it called Fatal Frame in america?) i had nightmares just watching it

Levian
07-02-2006, 10:13 PM
I did eat a bowl of cereal while playing a scary game once. I'm pretty sure it was a Resident Evil game. Cereal. Everywhere.

Rye
07-02-2006, 10:18 PM
I'm sure that I jumped a mile into the air when someone surprised me by walking into the room sometime. xD

Zeldy
07-02-2006, 11:00 PM
I saw scenes of Doom, Shadowman and Eternal Darkness. I'll never play them games :p

I screamed whilst playing Luigi's Mansion. A Ghost DROPPED from the Ceiling ;_______;!

kikimm
07-03-2006, 12:49 AM
Threads about games go in here. :monster:

The only thing that's happened to me is jumping. Which is pretty ordinary. Jumping and yelling things like holy /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif and oh my god. I haven't peed my pants yet, though. :mad:

Ouch!
07-03-2006, 01:30 AM
When I first got Ocarina of Time the Forest Temple and the Shadow Temple scared the crap out of me. Does that count?

Reine
07-03-2006, 02:07 AM
Silent Hill has often creeped me out.

I jumped a mile in the air in SH1, the possessed school, when the body fell out of the locker, I also jumped when I encountered the giant head in SH4.

After playing SH3 I thought I saw something outside on the balcony outside my room..(Midnight, plus open curtains, lol)

Yuffie514
07-03-2006, 03:15 AM
some creatures from Silent Hill, and without doubt Silent Hill 4: The Room, would stick to my head. i never get nightmares about them though. i just buried the game under a few, merrier games when i don't play it...

Vermachtnis
07-03-2006, 04:23 AM
While playing Resident Evil 4, my dad started up a chainsaw and I freaked out in the game and started shooting everything. I set off a few of those bombs that where attached to trees.
Once when playing Metroid Prime, I was low on health and then everything got dark and quiet. There was nothing but the sound of low health beeping and then CHOZO GHOST! My adrenaline shot up. My heart was litterally pounding at my chest.

fantasyjunkie
07-03-2006, 05:37 AM
I like the quality of that picture!

oddler
07-03-2006, 07:42 AM
Once when playing Metroid Prime, I was low on health and then everything got dark and quiet. There was nothing but the sound of low health beeping and then CHOZO GHOST! My adrenaline shot up. My heart was litterally pounding at my chest.

I'm right there with you on that one. Those suckers freak me out a bit.