PDA

View Full Version : Scrubs!

Topcat
07-02-2006, 11:27 PM
Sorry if there's a topic already on this but i looked through the forum and couldn't find anything.:)

So scrubs, my favourite comedy at the moment. We've had season 4 in the UK and now are waiting in excitment for season 5. So what are your favourite episodes? Who are your favourite characters?

DanteV9
07-02-2006, 11:31 PM
This show is a bit so-and-so. Sometimes it's just plain rubbish and sometimes it's hilarious. Though, I do like the Janitor guy. He's so sad.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
07-02-2006, 11:31 PM
ive waited many a year, and searched many a ff forum waiting for someone to post a Scrubs Thread.........

I LOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEE SCRUBS, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!! in ireland we're on Series 5 and you uk poople will LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Craig
07-02-2006, 11:54 PM
Yeah man, Scrubs is awesome.

kikimm
07-03-2006, 12:52 AM
I've seen it once or twice, and it wasn't funny at all. I want to be hip and cool and like it, but it's not meant to be I guess. I just can't stand Zach Bra...whatever. The way he looks and talks really annoys me for some reason.

Roto13
07-03-2006, 03:19 AM
I don't know what episodes you watched, because I've seen every episode and have laughed maniacally at every one.

Polaris
07-03-2006, 08:56 AM
I love 'Scrubs' but I think 'Coupling' is better.

JKTrix
07-03-2006, 03:59 PM
I just bought the season 3 DVDs over the weekend (i'm never home when the show is on, and no TiVo). This is one of my favourite live action shows to watch.

IceAngel
07-03-2006, 07:15 PM
I love this show. Sometimes I think it wasnt THAT funny but then other times I think its hilarious I think Turk is funny, and Dr Cox, and the janiter, and JD and.... well i think most of them are great! I also like the stuffed dog (OMG i forgot its name)!

charliepanayi
07-03-2006, 08:23 PM
Scrubs is OK but like a lot of comedies it seems to fall into the sentimentality trap at times - it sometimes works (the episode with Brendan Fraser) but usually it upsets the comedy and just comes across as mawkish. And they should lose JD's voiceover, dispensing pat lessons at the end of each episode (see also: Sex and the City, Desperate Housewives for narrations that if scrapped would make the show a lot better). It is funny at times though and Dr Cox is the 2nd best TV doctor around (after the peerless Hugh Laurie in House).

Breine
07-03-2006, 09:26 PM
I think it's great and I often find myself laughing out loud when watching it, although I didn't see it from the beginning.

Leen-Leen
07-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Scrubs is awesome. That janitor guy is hilarious xD

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-03-2006, 10:47 PM
I think the whole cast is great but when JD as those weird thoughts of him thatīs when things get hilarious.

Topcat
07-03-2006, 10:48 PM
I love this show. Sometimes I think it wasnt THAT funny but then other times I think its hilarious I think Turk is funny, and Dr Cox, and the janiter, and JD and.... well i think most of them are great! I also like the stuffed dog (OMG i forgot its name)!

The dog is called Rowdy:)

Interesting responses, some like it, some not, i suppose its not everyone's cup of tea it's quite different from everthing else out there at the moment.

Jings
07-03-2006, 11:52 PM
Scrubs, quite possibly my favourite comedy ever. When you look at some of the other comedies on offer just now and in the past it really shouldn't be but man i just love it.

Haven't watched it in a while now but the episode with janitor pretending to have a brother to Turk and JD was bloody hilarious :D Think it was series 3.

I only saw series one to three when they were showing on Sky1 and bought the DVDs but i never managed to see it on channel 4, anyone know when series 4 will be out on DVD?

Crushed Hope
07-04-2006, 04:40 AM
There isn't much that I can say about this show aside from: It is my favorite tv show ever. It is just so well written, and the cast is amazing. I love the "life-lesson" aspect of it, mainly because it gives the show a "feel good" aspect, which while I value very little in most things, I adore in this show. I am quite glad that it will be going onto it's 6th!!! season next year. I still need to get the 3rd season dvd set :)