PDA

View Full Version : How long have you managed to play this game in one go?

Peter_20
07-02-2006, 11:30 PM
I think I'm insane, because yesterday I started playing this game at 2:00 P.M, and then I kept playing until about 6:00 P.M; during the evening I resumed playing at about 10:00 P.M and then I stayed up all night and played until 9:00 A.M the next day. :rolleyes2
When I started the whole thing I was about to enter the Ice Cave with Josef, and now I'm preparing for the Mysidia Cave! :eek:

Did you ever do this kind of stuff? :D

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
07-02-2006, 11:39 PM
once my friend played Silent hill for 24 hours straight, forget which one.

Reine
07-03-2006, 12:05 AM
Its a very long game...and very tedious, ive never gotten too far without getting bored and needing a break from it

JFA_bobguy
07-03-2006, 11:29 PM
I was once playing this game while waiting to acquire the "50 Hours spent in battle" and "100 Hours Spent in Battle" trophies in Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. I hooked up the PS1 and played FF2 on FF Origins, and in the time it took to get those trophies (normal sleeping/eating habits as well), I got halfway through FF2, leveling up and all.

marc
07-13-2006, 03:00 AM
I once played FF2 until like 2am, without even realising the time,
I don't know why the time went so fast, as I started playing at lyk 7pm.

Meh.

Zeromus_X
07-13-2006, 03:11 AM
I beat FFI DoS in one go, in like eight hours. (Proving how easy it is.) I tried doing the same with FFII DoS, but they didn't nerf it nearly as much as FFI. I tried one-daying it and got to like, the Tropical Island and just got bored.

Sefie1999AD
07-13-2006, 08:58 AM
When I played the NES version, I think I played from the Warship until the rise of Pandemonium in a day (I'll check that later to make sure). That was very tedious, but I used the fast forward all the time in battles and dungeons.

druinmaster
07-17-2006, 04:27 AM
I pulled off over 12 hours straight of this game NO SPEED KEY ON MY NES EMU today amazingly I have become tolerant of battles without a speed key even casting all hit spells doesnt bother me too much...but after select canceling well over 600 times at the captains (no joke I am that paitent.........and stupid) but this is day 2 or 3 and I'm at dist so I may be progressing very slowly but I think I can pull off not leveling for a little while unless a spot to level all my wep skills to level 10 arises since the captains stopped leveling me at 9 but still a fun game thats easy to become absorbed in

Sefie1999AD
07-17-2006, 08:39 PM
Okay, I just checked, and here's some notes about how my game of FFII for NES went. It doesn't have everything, only the moments when I did a backup of my save game. *SPOILERS BELOW!*

February 23rd, 2002:
1.56 PM - Joseph's death
3.56 PM - I met the first Chocobo in the FF series (the Chocobo Forest outside Kashion)
7.43 PM - Defeated Queen Lamia
8.00 PM - Rescued Princess Hilda from the Paramecian arena
Later that day, probably just before midnight - Defeated Emperor Paramecia inside the Cyclone

February 24th, 2002:
0.10 AM - Cid dies
1.57 AM - The party is ready for the final dungeon

After about 12 hours of playing (most likely I took some breaks to eat something every now and then), I finally headed to sleep.

February 24th, 2002 (continued):
2.17 PM - I had walked through most of Jade and Pandemonium once, getting the treasures and then returning back to the world map for one last save. After that, I walked through the final dungeon again and defeated the Emperor.

druinmaster
07-24-2006, 04:50 AM
woah........just........woah

Cid Vicious
07-25-2006, 08:08 AM
FFII isnt my favourite Final Fantasy game, but it's the one i spend most time leveling up in. I've played this game all nightlong loads of times.