PDA

View Full Version : Should they release another FF Origins including FF3?

Peter_20
07-03-2006, 12:28 AM
We all know that FF Origins includes FF1 and FF2, and FF3 is absolutely nowhere to be seen.
Now I think Square should get this game out sometime, and I think releasing it together with FF1 and FF2 in a new collection would be a great idea.
Actually, I think a collection containing FF1, FF2 AND FF3 would be pretty much invincible. :D

Zeromus_X
07-03-2006, 06:53 AM
Yeah, I'm sure alot of people would like that, but I wouldn't think it's on SE's priority list right now. (What would it be on? GBA? Because PS games are dead.) But yes, I would buy that.

Sefie1999AD
07-03-2006, 11:08 AM
I think it would be too much cashing to rerelease all FF1-3 for PSX in the same set, especially when you can probably still buy FF Origins somewhere. However, a stand-alone release of FFIII for PSX (based on the DS version) would be a nice thing, especially if it was remade to PSX with the remake quality FF1 and FF2 had (not being direct ports like FFIV-VI for PSX were) and enhanced FFIII DS's music quality to the level of FF Origins. Maybe add a bonus DVD too. :D

Peter_20
07-03-2006, 11:19 AM
I think it would be too much cashing to rerelease all FF1-3 for PSX in the same set, especially when you can probably still buy FF Origins somewhere. However, a stand-alone release of FFIII for PSX (based on the DS version) would be a nice thing, especially if it was remade to PSX with the remake quality FF1 and FF2 had (not being direct ports like FFIV-VI for PSX were) and enhanced FFIII DS's music quality to the level of FF Origins. Maybe add a bonus DVD too. :DHaha. :)

I liked this Cave of Rebirth or something in one of the remakes, where you could face bosses from other FF games.
That was cool, indeed. :D

I'd also like to see a fast forward function, so that you don't have to watch all scenes that you've already seen a hundred times before. :rolleyes2

Chris
07-03-2006, 02:27 PM
No. I don't want another Final Fantasy for my Playstation. All future releases should be on the DS.

Dell
07-03-2006, 03:14 PM
Maybe they should have make it in PS3.

DarkLadyNyara
07-04-2006, 08:50 AM
I liked this Cave of Rebirth or something in one of the remakes, where you could face bosses from other FF games.
That was cool, indeed. I agree. BTW, it's Soul of Chaos, FFI Dawn of Souls.

I'd also like to see a fast forward function, so that you don't have to watch all scenes that you've already seen a hundred times before.
Seconded.

Sefie1999AD
07-04-2006, 09:59 AM
I'd also like to see a fast forward function, so that you don't have to watch all scenes that you've already seen a hundred times before. :rolleyes2

That could be a likely option, considering FFX-2 and supposedly KH2 had the choice of skipping cutscenes completely by pressing Start and Square. However, it's not like FF1-FF3 had long cutscenes or a lot of dialogue in the first place. :p The longest scenes for them were the endings, really.

vorpal blade
07-04-2006, 10:48 AM
No. I don't want another Final Fantasy for my Playstation. All future releases should be on the DS.

NO!! What the hell for? I vehemently oppose that, as i do not have a DS (although FFIII and two Castlevanias are going to be on it, so i really want one). And am I the only one who'd rather play the original FFIII than a 3d remake? I was upset when i found out that the re-releases of FFI and II had improved graphics, and I wont be truly satisfied with FFIII unless i can get it with its original (or at most slightly improved) graphics, even (and especially) if it has to go on the GBA.

silentenigma
07-04-2006, 04:56 PM
I would have liked to have seen all three together on the original FFO release, with FF3 using the abandoned WSC graphics, of course. Now there's no point, i guess.