PDA

View Full Version : Boost not working...can anyone help?

Wonderbugg
07-03-2006, 06:55 AM
I've had all of my GF's (Up to Ifrit) learn 'Boost', but there is no option for it when summoning the GF. On the PS, there was a small button that would appear allowing me to boost the power of the GF, but it does not appear here. I've been to the Config program and remapped the 'GF Boost' to 'V'. but that didn't work either. Any other ideas?

Lilliputian Hitcher
07-03-2006, 06:57 AM
When the GF's attack animation is playing, hold down select on the controller. You should see a hand above a picture of the Square controller button on the bottom right hand side of the screen. If there isn't a cross on this icon, keep pressing Square and it will boost the attack power of your GF.

Wonderbugg
07-03-2006, 06:59 AM
I'm using the PC version...I'll look up the controller equivalent for 'select' to the KB drivers and see if that works.

Wonderbugg
07-03-2006, 07:00 AM
There is no keyboard key that is the equivalent of the 'select' button on a PS controller.

Lilliputian Hitcher
07-03-2006, 07:11 AM
No idea then. Just hold random keys and see if it appears.

IamFFf
07-03-2006, 11:12 AM
:mad: I hate it - I dont know how boost works either - I only know about PS boost but not PC!!! Im so mad at it :mad:

TheAnti-Hero
07-03-2006, 12:12 PM
Ok, first of all there must be a keyboard button which the game has programmed to be a replacement for select of the PS controller. I havn't played the PC version in a while, but i believe for me it was F that replaces select. So basicly where one would hold down Select and tap Square on the Playstation then for the PC it would be hold down F and tap A. Hope this helps ^^

IceAngel
07-03-2006, 08:19 PM
If that doesn't work do you have a game pad installed?

IamFFf
07-06-2006, 02:29 AM
Btw...this worked for me XD

Sefie1999AD
07-06-2006, 09:17 AM
I tried the game (the PC version) yesterday after a long time, and you'll get the GF boosting done by holding F and then tapping A. I noticed how boosting Eden is a lot easier with my current computer, while it was very hard to boost a GF like Eden on my older computer because of the lag. This time I got to 200+, but then I accidentally tapped A for too long, so the boost counter reset, but I still managed to tap it back to almost 200.

IceAngel
07-09-2006, 02:53 PM
Eden is just easy to boost.