PDA

View Full Version : [Graphic Design] Deadly!

DeathKnight
07-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Like my sig? It's not fancy, but it's kick assnssy ;P

Owen Macwere
07-03-2006, 05:23 PM
By kick assnssy, do you mean because it is angry? and evil? yes I guess you are.
it is a simple sig, but I like it somehow. it needs lots of things though, some text and well a border.

DeathKnight
07-03-2006, 07:23 PM
By kick assnssy, do you mean because it is angry? and evil? yes I guess you are.
it is a simple sig, but I like it somehow. it needs lots of things though, some text and well a border.

Thank you thank you, comments much appreciated.

Um I DO disagree with your comments on "needing more" I mean, I hate sigs with lots of words it it, it makes you look away(IMO). And borders are for neat things, sigs are meant to be raw and expressive

Owen Macwere
07-03-2006, 07:38 PM
haha... the border give the sig a neat shape. you know what border ism right? look at mine see the white outline this is border. and about text. yes mine is a little more full then suppose but I like it this way, and it wont hurt to put at lest your name in yours ^_~.

Zeromus_X
07-03-2006, 07:39 PM
It is a great signature, but did you make it?

DeathKnight
07-03-2006, 07:48 PM
It is a great signature, but did you make it?

Thanks! Of course I made it! I'm the only Kratos....God Of War..Kratos fan in EOFF

You've got great taste Zeromus, your Kratos is just as great.

Zeromus_X
07-03-2006, 07:49 PM
Kratos: Now in ToS and GoW flavors.

Rengori
07-04-2006, 05:27 AM
Have you tried making it so it like converges at the center?

Roto13
07-04-2006, 05:56 AM
It's just two cropped images thrown together.

Sylvie
07-04-2006, 05:59 AM
It doesn't look like it took any more than 2 minutes to make. You should try cutting the images out and putting them on the same background, as well as adding some sort of border. I like the images used, but try adding some more work into it.

Raebus
07-04-2006, 11:02 AM
It seems basic to me, try using brushes along with the the suggestions already posted.

DeathKnight
07-05-2006, 03:16 AM

Thank you thank you, comments much appreciated.

Um I DO disagree with your comments on "needing more" I mean, I hate sigs with lots of words it it, it makes you look away(IMO). And borders are for neat things, sigs are meant to be raw and expressive

Do I need to repeat myself again?

atlanteay
07-05-2006, 03:19 AM
those comments are rather harsh. He wants to use his own style and you guys should read before criticizing because what if he didn't want to blend it or make those effect;) by using his perspective of sigs, you can then judge that the signature is very cool and deadly

Sylvie
07-05-2006, 04:52 AM
Yeah, forgive me for saying this, but I don't see much work in that sig. Its just, 2 images thrown together. As I am a sig maker, I feel terrible for saying that, but a sig should be worked on, not just slopped together.

PyroManiak
07-05-2006, 05:14 AM
everyone just follow my lead...he obviously doesnt want constructive criticism or chill out cuz KRATOS is a god of war and u know what war gods do... beat the **** outta ppl with toasters

nice sig... I like the fire

Owen Macwere
07-05-2006, 10:02 AM
my appologise as well, but I just thought to say some advices ^^!. anyway, the sig is not bad it is just not creative. we sig makers we become so harsh sometimes. sorry.

Pheesh
07-05-2006, 11:35 AM
not all signitures need borders people.

I like the sig and Kratos is the man. Don't think you're the only fan ;)

Stay Essential
EE

Raebus
07-05-2006, 02:42 PM
by using his perspective of sigs, you can then judge that the signature is very cool and deadly

I'd be able to pull something out of my ass that would seem very cool and deadly using paint then. My advice wasnt harsh aswell, just honest. Ah well, whatever tickles his fancy.

atlanteay
07-05-2006, 03:33 PM
and what if he doesn't have photoshop or any of those good programs? It's hard to do without those programs.

besides, if you read the first post, he clearly knows it's not fancy or advanced so um no need for those comments if he knew what's wrong in the first place.

Sylvie
07-05-2006, 07:27 PM
by using his perspective of sigs, you can then judge that the signature is very cool and deadly
I'd be able to pull something out of my ass that would seem very cool and deadly using paint then. My advice wasnt harsh aswell, just honest. Ah well, whatever tickles his fancy.

Yes, I was just being honest. I honestly don't see much talent in this.

atlanteay
07-05-2006, 07:34 PM
well then go use paint and make something. You've said the sig had no talent for about 3 times and i tink anyone would've gotten the idea so quit saying it. We understood the first time. You just had to ruin his hope >_<

i think it's a cool sig and the characters in their pic matches very well together.

Zeromus_X
07-05-2006, 07:38 PM
It would look even better if you had the two images 'converge at the center' like Rengori said. That's just me, however.

Sylvie
07-05-2006, 07:40 PM
I've made many things in paint. I'm not "ruining his hope" because according to you and Pyromaniac, he doesn't care. I'm going to stop arguing here now, if you want to continue this just PM me.

Back on-topic.

atlanteay
07-05-2006, 07:55 PM
i never said he didn't care..he knows what's wrong doesn't mean he doesn't care. Why else did he rant back there saying he doesn't want borders and etc? because he's offended. I want to end this too because obviously everyone is different so you may be better and it's good for you.

hmm the joining part does need some coverup so perhaps cut a piece of picture and putting it in the middle would improve it a whole lot.

Owen Macwere
07-05-2006, 08:09 PM
hey, this thread is for his joy, let's just drop the subject,ok? clam down people it is only a sig it doesn't need all this arguing.

Moon Rabbits
07-05-2006, 08:15 PM
I'm the only Kratos....God Of War..Kratos fan in EOFF

That is a lie.

DeathKnight
07-05-2006, 09:30 PM
i never said he didn't care..he knows what's wrong doesn't mean he doesn't care. Why else did he rant back there saying he doesn't want borders and etc? because he's offended. I want to end this too because obviously everyone is different so you may be better and it's good for you.

hmm the joining part does need some coverup so perhaps cut a piece of picture and putting it in the middle would improve it a whole lot.

*hug* :whimper: ...at least someone understands.....