PDA

View Full Version : Kenan and Kel

Sylvie
07-04-2006, 12:05 AM
The orange soda thread reminded me of this. This show was the kickass, I remember watching it all the time. Anyone else like it?

Shiny
07-04-2006, 12:08 AM
I wish Nickelodeon would bring all there good shows (like this one) back. I miss Rocco's Modern Life, Are you Afraid of the Dark and the original All That. But Kenan and Kel were the best. A bit repetitive, but that was it's charm.

Rye
07-04-2006, 12:08 AM
I loved that show. I miss it, I wish they showed it on Nick, but there's no room for it, because everything on it except Spongebob is awful. I wonder if there are any DVDs of it.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
07-04-2006, 12:12 AM
I watched it when it came to the BBC. The episodes about Thanksgiving and the one about the clown thief were my favourites.

DK
07-04-2006, 12:14 AM
Kenan and Kel was so amazing. The Goodburger movie was awesome, too.

GooeyToast
07-04-2006, 12:22 AM

GOOD BURGER!

Parker
07-04-2006, 12:24 AM
I remember that episode where Kenan moved away and Kel tried to get him a goodbye present but arrived at his old house too late, Kenan had already left. I almost cried :(

Tavrobel
07-04-2006, 12:29 AM
I put the screw in the tuna.

As far as DVDs, I don't think there are any of them. The show wasn't popular enough (or should I say, isn't popular enough, and anyone who hasn't seent this show should be shot twice) to warrant a DVD deal. Despite that it would make an endless amount of money.

LunaticPandora37
07-04-2006, 01:08 AM
welcome to the goodburger, home of the goodburger can i take your order!

Maybe a ninja stole your watch! He broke into your room all like, "I'm a ninja! I'm a ninja!"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! :love: :D

Rocket Edge
07-04-2006, 01:18 AM

Meat Puppet
07-04-2006, 02:18 AM
The first time I watched it I think I laughed until I bled. It was the one where Kenan chokes on like a screw or something that was in his food and it winds into a lawsuit against whoever made the food I guess but then Kel comes clean about how it was Kel who put the screw in the food.

I didn't have the Nickelodeon channel so I couldn't watch it enough to really get into it. I think I watched about 5 episodes all together.

Craig
07-04-2006, 02:28 AM
Yeah man, the first episode I saw was the screw episode. That's gotta be the best episode ever.

Kenan and Kel was a real good show, but Kenan's plans going wrong every time annoyed me a little. I just wanted things to go right at least once.

starseeker
07-04-2006, 09:29 AM
I just remember seeing random episodes when I was bored. I just remember that it was funny. Can't remember a single plotline though.

Lost Number
07-04-2006, 03:02 PM
WHO LIKES ORANGE SODA????!!?!?!?!?!?

Sergeant Hartman
07-04-2006, 03:58 PM
Kel loves orange soda.

~SapphireStar~
07-06-2006, 05:04 PM
They were so cool. I remember going to Florida and we seen the Nickoloden (sp) studios and Kenan and Kel was being filmed, but cause my dad is a racist, I wasnt allowed. Jerk.

Elite Lord Sigma
07-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Kenan and Kel was awesome. I wish they could bring it back along with Cousin Skeeter (which was also awesome), because most of the shows on Nickelodeon are piss-poor. The same applies to Samurai Jack from Cartoon Network, which also has mostly poor shows (except for Pokémon, which is better than most of the other stuff on the network, and not counting Adult Swim).