PDA

View Full Version : J'ai mal à la tête! (I have a headache!)

tan
07-04-2006, 04:06 AM
I have a headache for staying up too late...
So the topic of this thread is: what's the longest you've stayed up and for what reason?
I stayed up until 10 AM or so last night (or should I say this morning?) and woke up at 7 PM. Now my whole sleep pattern is going to be screwed up :(
Anyways, I stayed up that late because I had to catch up on my reading of The Count of Monte Cristo, because I plan to finish it before my vacation, which is in two days, and I've still got like 200 pages or so left.

Black Angel
07-04-2006, 04:21 AM
I stayed up at a friend's house till 3:30 AM, cuz we were watching shows. ^^;;;

Sylvie
07-04-2006, 04:28 AM
I stayed up all day and night the other night.

41-Inches-Wide
07-04-2006, 04:43 AM
I have a headache because I have a thesis to write?

Sephex
07-04-2006, 06:30 AM
The longest I stayed up is when I knew I couldn't sleep once, so I played FFIV untill I had to go to school. I decided not to sleep untill my normal bed time the next day. However, one of my exgirlfriends (she was my ex when this happened) wanted to meet like at 1 in the morning the NEXT day. I decided to go because, although I don't remember why I went, I DO remember that it was important that I went to go meet her. Then I got home at 4 in the morning that day and fell asleep for three more hours. THEN I finally waited untill my normal bedtime THAT night and had a full rest.

My body was pissed off anyway.

Psydekick
07-04-2006, 07:13 AM
I stayed up till 4 in the morning at my mates sleepover

Zeldy
07-04-2006, 05:06 PM
I understood the thread title without reading in the brackets :cool:

I get headaches ALL the time, its the PC's fault, I go on it too much.

The latest will be at a Sleepover when I probably fell asleep at 6am. I can't sleep at Sleepovers AT ALL.
I listened to Music and played my DS all night long.

Resha
07-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Sometimes I go for a day or two without sleeping, but eh...not the best feeling in the world.

I get headaches over maths. :(