PDA

View Full Version : If you could go to a FF7 character's house for dinner, who would it be?

SuperMillionaire
07-04-2006, 06:31 PM
If you could go to a FF7 character's house for dinner, who would it be?

I'd say Tifa; I think she cooks great, and she's very nice too, not to mention that she's very sexy as well. Or perhaps Cloud. Oh wait; they like together, so I'll say dinner at Cloud and Tifa's house for me! What's your pick?

Levian
07-04-2006, 11:29 PM
Barret's house. Oh wait, it got burned down and so did his wife. OH SNAP.

Griff
07-05-2006, 12:06 AM
Tifa's, because it's a bar.

Rye
07-05-2006, 01:45 AM
Mukki. He'd help me lift weights and we can get all sweaty together working out. ;) ;)

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-05-2006, 01:46 AM
i too would have to go to Tifa's house just cause if she was real she would be so freakin hot. :cool:

Christmas
07-05-2006, 01:53 AM
I will go to Rufus' house and fire the BIG CANNON together.

Psychotic
07-05-2006, 01:53 AM
Mukki. He'd help me lift weights and we can get all sweaty together working out. ;) ;)You're not really his type.

The wonderful Mukki aside, I would go to Pamer's house, because you just know he serves absolutely divine buttered scones and crumpets that are to die for.

Levian
07-05-2006, 02:09 AM
I don't really want to go to Barret's house anymore. I'd rather go to Cloud's house. Oh wait, it got burned down and so did his mom.

crayzee gamr
07-05-2006, 02:21 AM
Mine would be Cid's house! I can laugh at him for swearing so much and check out the rocket ship. oh wait it was destroyed.
I don't kno if i'd be allowed to leave since he yelled at cloud to "Sit down and drink your goddamn tea!":D I bet if u left a tiny protion of food he'd yell at u.
my second would be Cloud and Tifa's place
my third would be with Vincent in some scary-ass mansion.:p

Ryushikaze
07-05-2006, 05:34 AM
I'd attend a party at the new 7th heaven. That way I meet them all.

Twilight Edge
07-05-2006, 07:27 AM
Cloud's home at Nibelhiem-nah.It got burned down and so did his mom.

Barret's home at North Corel-same as above but the one was his wife instead of his mom.

Aeris' home at Sector 5-Nice place for a quiet tea.Ahh~~

Yuffie's home at Wutai-Ya gotta go there for the best Chinese food.:D

Cid's home at Rocket Town-I'd go hear him swear and might as well swear along with him.

Nanaki's home at Cosmo Canyon-I go there to listen to the theme there and have some quiet time as well.

Vincent's home at Shinra Mansion Nibelhiem-I am scared of ghosts so no.

Shinra HQ-Well......it got sort of burned down by Meteor and the Deepground Soldiers are underneath it scurrying for a way out.

Tifa's 7th Heaven Bar at Edge-LET'S HIT PAR-TAY!!:D

Sefie1999AD
07-05-2006, 09:57 AM
While Tifa's 7th Heaven might actually be interesting and she probably makes some good food, I'm not really that interested in bars, especially when a guy with a gun-arm is drunk and yelling at everyone in the bar. :p Aeris' home would probably be the most suited to me. That seemed like a nice, casual place. :)

CeeJay~
07-05-2006, 10:55 AM
I'd say Barret. But since he is a guy with a fricken machine gun for an arm, if i pissed him off, he'd probably gun me down :cry:.

So.. i say Cloud ! We would sit and chat, have some tea, then i would run away with his sword! :cool:

Zeromus_X
07-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Kitten Sith at the Gold Saucer! :cat: :love:

Nominus Experse
07-05-2006, 12:03 PM
Cloud and Tifa's

1. Tifa can cook well
2. She can mix drinks
3. I really, really would like to see Cloud drunk
4. While Cloud is drunk, he may actually start conversation
5. Tifa's damn fine... I'm tired of polygonal representations of her hotness... I want reality

Owen Macwere
07-05-2006, 01:06 PM
I'd go to Tifa's house and if cloud is there I will kick him out and have such a sweet time talking to her her:cool: :love:

Topcat
07-05-2006, 01:11 PM
Don Corneo's mansion:D I bet he throws a good party:p

Levian
07-05-2006, 03:04 PM
Tifa's pub along with sector 7 and Biggs, Wedge and Jessie got smashed to smithereens btw. Nothing to see there. Unless you meant her home in Nibelheim.

Crossblades
07-05-2006, 04:13 PM

Omni-Odin
07-05-2006, 04:23 PM
Tifa's, there's good food, good people, hopefully good alcohol. PLus, she's a hottie.

SuperMillionaire
07-05-2006, 04:33 PM
Cloud and Tifa's

1. Tifa can cook well
2. She can mix drinks
3. I really, really would like to see Cloud drunk
4. While Cloud is drunk, he may actually start conversation
5. Tifa's damn fine... I'm tired of polygonal representations of her hotness... I want reality
No alcohol for me, thank you. Besides, isn't a bar only for adults over 21? She's underage. But I'll go to her house anyway. No alcohol for me, though! And Cloud shouldn't be drunk.

mooglebunni608
07-05-2006, 05:13 PM

Levian
07-05-2006, 05:42 PM
No, it's not a bar. It's planks and rocks. It got bombed.

daggertrepe
07-05-2006, 05:55 PM
Aeris's.

And by the way, whatever happened to ZidaneAndGarnet? He/she used to say O RLY? :(

BardTard
07-05-2006, 07:04 PM
I'd say Aeris's. It seems like a nice enjoyable place (and she is my favorite character :D )

Cloud and Tifa's...I don't drink so I would have no interest in going to a bar...

Cid's... oh with the swearing... it would remind me of my dysfunctional family... so no!

Yuffie's would be okay, but she might try to steal from me.
Vincent... is pretty... :drool: but his place would scare me.
Shinra Headquarters would make me feel insecure.
Cosmo Canyon, why not? I guess, but I like Aeris better. And her pretty home too.

Dinner at Aeris's place would be the best choice for me!

bipper
07-05-2006, 08:57 PM
I would go eat with vincent. I like blood. zomEMOgothicyummy

Owen Macwere
07-05-2006, 09:15 PM
I would go eat with vincent. I like blood. zomEMOgothicyummy

Jess, we have a zombie in the forum:eek: .

SuperMillionaire
07-05-2006, 09:59 PM
What if 7th Heaven was a restaurant and tavern? There's a bar in one section of the restaurant. Then what?

Aralith
07-07-2006, 07:42 AM
I would have to say dinner with Aerith. First, it would be a nice, quiet house where one could have a civilized conversation while also having a nice home-cooked meal from Elmyra (she has to cook, after all those years of bringing Aerith up, and then looking after Marlene for a while). Plus, I honestly think that Aerith is one of the most beautiful video game characters that has ever existed. So, that would definitely be an appealing thing for me. Not to mention, Aerith was the character in the game that I identified with the most. Well, not so much identified with, but understood. If she was real, she would definitely be my type. Plus, she was my fav character from the game. Probably, for these same reasons, but nonetheless, she was.

gigames08
07-07-2006, 10:20 AM
Tifa, easy. There wouldn't be much eating goin' on though...

Captain Maxx Power
07-07-2006, 10:51 AM
Cid's house, so I could see him fuming about being all "Just sit down and drink your God-damned tea!!"

f f freak
07-07-2006, 11:14 AM
I would go and have dinner with aeris but considering she's at the bottom of the frickin sea then I would have to say either tifa's or vincent's

blue phoenix
07-07-2006, 11:33 AM
why hasnt anyone said Sephiroth?????

itd be comical.

Youd get to eat some nice Midgar Zolom kebab. Have those black caped figures as servants and have a good ol yarn with him about the apocalypse and "one with the planet". Hed also be the only guy happy to have his mum round for tea.

That Sephiroths a good old family man.

vorpal blade
07-07-2006, 11:58 AM
For dinner you can have one-winged chicken. yum.

Frankly, I'd want to go to Aeris' house. It's nice. Cozy, clean, and with a huge flower garden.
If I couldn't go there, I'd say Tifa's house because she has a piano.
Of course, I could go to Red XIII's house and look at the sky afterwards.

SuperMillionaire
07-07-2006, 02:36 PM
For dinner you can have one-winged chicken. yum.

Frankly, I'd want to go to Aeris' house. It's nice. Cozy, clean, and with a huge flower garden.
If I couldn't go there, I'd say Tifa's house because she has a piano.
Of course, I could go to Red XIII's house and look at the sky afterwards.
Yay, she has musical talent! Can she sing, too?

Hambone
07-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Umm..... Red XIII's.

Yuffie514
07-08-2006, 03:35 AM
Aeris: the nice ones always have the best food
Yuffie: i just hope she isn't serving me the food
Cloud: Nibelheim is too sad to dine in
Barret: well, i forgot where he lived again
Vincent: if it's blood - thanks, but no thank you
RedXIII: carrion - *points at above post*
Tifa: a nice place to stop for liquor and bar fights

SuperMillionaire
07-08-2006, 03:36 AM

itd be comical.

Youd get to eat some nice Midgar Zolom kebab. Have those black caped figures as servants and have a good ol yarn with him about the apocalypse and "one with the planet". Hed also be the only guy happy to have his mum round for tea.

That Sephiroths a good old family man.
I wonder what Sephiroth can cook...

Ryushikaze
07-08-2006, 06:53 AM
Why does everyone assume Cloud's home is Nibleheim? It's the 7th Heaven.

escobert
07-08-2006, 08:35 AM
The dons.

Rodney
07-08-2006, 11:19 AM
Yuffie's house in Wutai. She broke away from her dad and, at only sixteen, lives on her own! Wow! I wonder if she can cook, though?

I'd also dine with Red XIII at Cosmo Canyon . . . although, given my orientation, neither of us would do very much eating.

SuperMillionaire
07-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Perhaps some Chinese and Japanese food? I think that Tifa and Cloud would most likely cook American food, and Vincent and Sephiroth...

Pure Aerisbeauty7
07-11-2006, 09:20 PM
I would go to Aeris' house. Where she lives is very peaceful and quiet.:) :kaocheer:

loinharte
07-12-2006, 12:24 AM
Cloud cause he probaly has alot of food from bein depresed

SuperMillionaire
07-12-2006, 02:07 AM
Perhaps Cloud doesn't want to eat...

loinharte
07-13-2006, 06:19 PM
then why would he hane alot of food?:confused:

SuperMillionaire
07-13-2006, 06:36 PM
I don't know.

PresZidane
07-15-2006, 06:42 AM
Rufus

Dr. Acula
07-20-2006, 05:24 AM

I wouldn't go to sephiroths. he'd probably stab me.
Cid's: nah. he'll be like "DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA!" and i'll be like "MAKE ME, OLD MAN!"
Cloud: he lives in that villa in Costa Del Sol, so i wouldn't mind that.
Tifa: lives in a bar. too much alcohol and i'd die of second-hand smoke.
Red: Nice quiet village, quite nice really.
Yuffie: she'd probably steal from me even if i didn't have anything worth stealing on me.
Vincent: creepy mansion, probably full of ghosts. NO!
Cait Sith: GOLD SAUCER!!!!! FUN TIME!!!!!
Aeris: if she weren't DEAD, that'd probably be my place of choice (next to the Gold Saucer)
The Turks: doesn't appeal to me. i'd be so out of place there.
Barret: i wouldn't mind that. i'd probably spend the whole time talking to Marlene. she's such a cutey!

SuperMillionaire
07-21-2006, 04:16 AM
Maybe that bar is actually a restaurant and tavern...

YasuKaida
07-21-2006, 04:22 AM
Reno's..although...i wonder if he can cook..and..where he lives..

G SpOtZ
07-21-2006, 07:41 AM
Palmer. Just look at him. He's got class and knows how to eat.

moldybread
07-21-2006, 09:34 AM
Chocobo Sage. We'd have fun trying to figure out who has the worst memory. Then we'd forget what we were talking about and he'd ask me what I was doing in the middle of nowhere. Then we'd have a few cups of snow as he clapped me on the back, jovially exclaiming how much he has missed his only daughter, Louise.