PDA

View Full Version : Your Thoughts (EOFF Edition)

DeathKnight
07-05-2006, 01:20 AM
What do you think 'bout members who don't know jack 'bout games (specially FF) and are here in the General chat and EEOE forums, but not really in the gaming forums?

-What do you think 'bout them?
-Should they be here at all?
-Anything you want to add

Discuss

bipper
07-05-2006, 01:21 AM
I dunno, I think your ok :D

all in all, its the internet, and we are free outside of CK oppresion. The point of the boards is to discuss FF and to allow your voice to be heard, as I have heard CID or someone quote him saying that before. rawr.

Psychotic
07-05-2006, 01:24 AM
I think they should all be banned immediately. It's absolutely disgraceful that they haven't dedicated their lives to Final Fantasy. How dare they come to this forum to discuss frivolous things such as global politics when there are much more pressing issues, such as whether or not Paine is hotter than Rikku, to be discussed? Digusting.

Shauna
07-05-2006, 01:25 AM
I have no real problems with them. So what if they're here? It's a forum, and the General Chat isn't about FF anyway, so who're they harming being here? :D

Levian
07-05-2006, 01:26 AM
I think everyone should be banned from the forum they like the most, just to make everyone miserable. That would be great.

Giga Guess
07-05-2006, 01:27 AM
Big deal. But it's unfair to say that all the Gen. Chat/EoEO users haven't plated FF. I just don't go into those forums because:
a.) I don't need help at this moment, and
b.) If I have to hear one more theory on how to revive Aeris, I swear to god there'll be a body count.

Shauna
07-05-2006, 01:27 AM
*bans Lev from EoEO*

>=D

Christmas
07-05-2006, 01:29 AM
I HATE everyone.

Levian
07-05-2006, 01:31 AM
*bans Lev from EoEO*

>=D

Oh yeah, that's my favorite forum.

*bans Shauna from audio and TSW forum*

That's right! No more wuts ur favrite chocobo muzik? for you!

Zell's Fists of Fury
07-05-2006, 01:34 AM
FINE.
I GET IT ALREADY. I'LL LEAVE.
ASSHOLES.

Reine
07-05-2006, 01:34 AM
*Bans Shauna from everywhere except the FFVII forums*

Meat Puppet
07-05-2006, 01:38 AM
I have no problem with them. In fact, I kind of am one of them.

In my opinion it would probably be worse not knowing jack about real life and spending all your time playing games.

Not that I personally have a problem with those people. (edit)

Doomie
07-05-2006, 01:40 AM
Yeah, stupid Kishi.

Sylvie
07-05-2006, 01:43 AM
Who cares? They can be in the forums, they don't have to talk about games. I don't discuss games too much here, just sometimes. I personally think this thread should be locked, for obvious reasons. These forums aren't just about games.

Shauna
07-05-2006, 01:45 AM
*bans Shauna from audio and TSW forum*

That's right! No more wuts ur favrite chocobo muzik? for you!

:whimper: That's so mean!

DK
07-05-2006, 01:50 AM
I prefer those people to people who pretty much just suck in every forum they post in. :)

PyroManiak
07-05-2006, 01:53 AM
That idea is just purely ASSININE!
Tho I do feel bad for them cuz from FFVII to FFX-2 Ive been continously impressed by square enix except ffx-2 by a little

btw: paine is hotter than rikku.. SHE HAS RED EYES DUDE! - RED EYES!!

Madonna
07-05-2006, 02:05 AM
Until there is an admission test where you have to answer a good twenty Final Fantasy-related questions, then I do not see any issues.

Mo-Nercy
07-05-2006, 02:17 AM
I don't know jack about FF games. I just dominate in FF themed trivia. :D

kikimm
07-05-2006, 02:24 AM
Well, the general boards are just as much a part of the forum as the final fantasy boards are.

Xaven
07-05-2006, 03:18 AM
I agree with Muppet and don't feel like quoting him.

NeoCracker
07-05-2006, 03:55 AM
Not only do I feel those poeple need to be banned, but consult the list in my sig of people I don't hate, those poeple shouldn't be banned either. Everyone else can rot. Except Christmas, while I hate Christmas we could use additional hate, I alone have more hatred than anyone else, but I'll keep christmas around just to make it more threatening.

-N-
07-05-2006, 04:31 AM
What's Final Fantasy? Let #eoff deal with that. :p

Jebus
07-05-2006, 04:43 AM
What's Final Fantasy? Let #eoff deal with that. :p

You keep your Final Fantasy out of my chatroom. *kicks*

escobert
07-05-2006, 05:16 AM
I have no problem with them. In fact, I kind of am one of them.

In my opinion it would probably be worse not knowing jack about real life and spending all your time playing games.

Not that I personally have a problem with those people. (edit)

qft

Behold the Void
07-05-2006, 06:53 AM
I've yet to see any member here that doesn't have at least a passing interesting Final Fantasy (spamvertisers and trolls do not count, and they get banned anyway). But if I did, while I might question WHY they came to this, of all boards, I wouldn't complain. They're free to post where they want, so long as they follow the rules.

Zeromus_X
07-05-2006, 06:55 AM
Meh. Don't really mind. At least it shows the boards have people with intelligence.

Old Manus
07-05-2006, 07:29 AM
Who actually bothers checking whether every single member makes a post in the X-2 forum?

escobert
07-05-2006, 08:04 AM
I've yet to see any member here that doesn't have at least a passing interesting Final Fantasy (spamvertisers and trolls do not count, and they get banned anyway). But if I did, while I might question WHY they came to this, of all boards, I wouldn't complain. They're free to post where they want, so long as they follow the rules.
I know a fewfrom chat that have never played FF :p

drunkymonkey
07-05-2006, 10:53 AM
I don't give a flying duck whether they play games or not. They post here, and they give this place activity.

Rye
07-05-2006, 12:56 PM
They're horrid people! It should be required that we all make one post a day about FF in the FF forums, like how if you name Tifa "Bo Ba" in FF7, you get a secret mini-game where Cloud massages Mukki in his dress, like Yuna to Le Blanc in X-2 (the secret mini-game inspired it, you see), to enlighten those who don't know. It's our duty.

Loony BoB
07-05-2006, 02:22 PM
I think it's a compliment to our community that people who don't play or know much (if anything) about Final Fantasy or other such games come to our forums purely for the general discussion.

If you want those members gone, then you're asking for Mum to go, and there is no way that I'm letting her be pruned once more! Mum's awesome. :D

tan
07-05-2006, 05:54 PM
The whole reason one may join a forum is to talk with other people about things they want to talk about, whether it be what the forums was named for or not. I can see one being angry at another for acting like they know everything about FF even though they have never played it. If people know nothing about the subject, it's almost like an opportunity to learn more about it, truthfully. I came onto another forum that focused on a game that I never played, and no one cared. By joining the forum I started to see what the game was like and then I bought it, so as long as we at least convince non-FF players to try an FF game, all is right with the world :D

-N-
07-05-2006, 06:43 PM
tan, stop posting intelligently. :p

Jess
07-05-2006, 11:36 PM
The only reason I don't post in the Final Fantasy forums as much anymore is because I have no preference on: "Who is hotter?! Tifa or Yuffie?!" I still go into those forums and read, though. :jess:

drunkymonkey
07-06-2006, 10:18 AM
Yuffies definitely hotter. Yes.

But Brahne, well she's something else.

Dignified Pauper
07-06-2006, 09:12 PM
-What do you think 'bout them?
They are the better people of EoFF

-Should they be here at all?
Yes, they are quality members

-Anything you want to add
My socks smell like cool ranch dorito chips

Cz
07-06-2006, 09:29 PM
I think if we rebranded the site "Eyes on Everything Except Final Fantasy" we'd have a much more intelligent user base. I wouldn't have registered, for a start.

Alive-Cat
07-06-2006, 10:54 PM
I think these people should be burned at the stake. They're filthy wretched LIARS. I can't express my anger for them with words (even though I just did) so I'm going to use another form of communication!

Christmas
04-25-2023, 11:23 AM
But there are barely such members and actually stayed, right?