PDA

View Full Version : How do I get an airship pass?

Crossblades
07-05-2006, 05:54 PM
I need to know how to get an airship pass. Also, how do I get a boarding pass to enter Mhuara's ship to Aht Urghan?

Ouch!
07-05-2006, 07:26 PM
To get an airship pass you need to either attain rank 5 (that is one of the rewards for completing the rank 4 missions) or you can purchase one for 500,000 G.

The pass to Aht Urghan can be obtained through a quest given to you by a member of the Tenshodo in Lower Jeuno. The Elvaan with the sunglasses gives it to you; I don't remember his name, but he's standing next to the table in the middle of the main room. When you talk to him, a list of responses comes up. Scroll down below the option to select the secret option (just a blank spot in the conversation box), and he'll give you the quest.

The quest he gives you can be completed in three ways. I can only remember two of the three off the top of my head, and they're the most managable of the three. The first is the easy way, which is to gather all six of the different subjob items from both Valkurm Dunes and Buburimu Peninsula. The other is the difficult way, which is to bring him a coffer key from certain high level dungeons. This is easier if you have high level help.

Yeargdribble
07-05-2006, 11:38 PM
I wish I was on your server. I think the least bothersome method for Aht Urghan is to get a Testimony and I could easily solo one for you in a few moments. I feel bad for people that have to collect all 6 subjob items for it /shudder.

Kuzotz
07-06-2006, 09:46 PM
I wish I was on your server. I think the least bothersome method for Aht Urghan is to get a Testimony and I could easily solo one for you in a few moments. I feel bad for people that have to collect all 6 subjob items for it /shudder.
Wow and knowing the early stages of this expansion pack. I hope a huge number of high levels aren't invading valkrum to get the subjob items because it'll just be another Vana'diel issue.

Miriel
07-06-2006, 10:51 PM
I already had a coffer key so the quest to get to Aht Urghan was terribly easy for me. :p

Kuzotz
07-07-2006, 05:27 AM
I already had a coffer key so the quest to get to Aht Urghan was terribly easy for me. :p
man i should reactivate my account I have like 3 of those coffer keys.