PDA

View Full Version : WWE Smackdown! V.S. Raw 2007

The Fat Bioware Nerd
07-06-2006, 04:30 AM
What do you think the season mode in Smackdown! V.S. Raw '07 is going to be like? Personally I'd like to see two things happen in the season mode this year...One I'd like to see a longer season mode maybe a two year season mode like the one in Smackdown! : Shut Your Mouth. And two I'd like to see Trish Stratus and Torrie Wilson get excluded from the season mode this year. Because I don't know about you guys but I'm getting a little bit tired of seeing those two women in the season mode. I mean the WWE has a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif load of divas and they have Trish and Torrie do voice overs for the season mode each year? Why can't they have another set of divas do it? I want somebody new!

DK
07-06-2006, 04:37 AM
The best Diva is leaving or has left the WWE now anyway. Mickie James is still a babe, though.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
07-06-2006, 04:45 AM
Who's the best diva? Anyway I still want somebody new! I'll take anybody besides Torrie and Trish even Lita.

DK
07-06-2006, 06:24 AM
Stacy Kiebler was the best by far, for me anyway. And yeah, i'd like the story mode to be a little more in depth. I think that they should set up certain story lines for each wrestler, or at least for the top guys.

drunkymonkey
07-06-2006, 10:28 AM
It should be fun, all the Smackdown games are (excluding Just Bring it, obviously).

I do hope, however, that the season mode isn't crap this time round.

Griff
07-06-2006, 04:57 PM
they should have Divas playable in season mode, and bring back where you can still play through to Wrestlemania if you lose the Rumble. I know at least you couldn't do that on the PSP version of '06.

Doomie
07-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Smackdown 1 is hands down the best Smackdown.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
07-06-2006, 05:16 PM
I think the developers should bring back the option where you get to choose your diva manager.