PDA

View Full Version : Expressional Abstract Art

PyroManiak
07-06-2006, 04:37 AM
These are my very deep thoughts about my experiences today and my mood throughout this day..

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c78/gab2580/today.jpg

Sylvie
07-06-2006, 05:04 AM
For some reason I think this is just when you were bored in MSPaint.

If I am wrong, you must of felt a lot. :)

Rengori
07-06-2006, 06:22 AM
I looks like Clip art you just drew a bunch of lines over and paintbucketed.

black orb
07-06-2006, 08:39 AM
>>> *steal picture* I`ll use it as a map for one of the custom textures I make in 3D, I bet the result will be interesting..:D

scrumpleberry
07-21-2006, 10:15 PM
Hmm, yes, I see the emotional value in this. The grey blob represents your, sluggish, emo, squall-like gloom. The black spikes represent the pain and hatred you feel towards the person who was wearing luminous green trousers at noon, and the purple is your joy. Joy of...eating pancak...ey...ness.

I am an expert in psychology. Was I right?

Zeromus_X
07-21-2006, 10:22 PM
It's very...'creative' to say the least. :cat:

Sylvie
07-21-2006, 10:25 PM
No, its not creative. It probably took him about 2 minutes to slop lines over clip art randomly and call it abstract art.

Miriel
07-22-2006, 02:07 AM
Personally, I would not consider this art.

Roto13
07-22-2006, 02:23 AM
If you're joking, that's funny. But if you're not... well... that's even funnier.

lovehurts
07-22-2006, 04:57 AM
Hes only 14 ...Its artistic. It may not be at an adult level for art. But it shows a little willingfullness towards making art. Dont discourage him he has time to develop into a real abstarctionist. Guys lighten up he is only 14. Good try, I suggest you use real paints and try a more complex theme for your abstracts.

Miriel
07-22-2006, 05:45 AM
lovehurts, people have different opinions. And as long as no one is being rude or flaming this person, we are free to give our opinion even if it's not a favorable one.

I don't think it's artistic, that's just personal opinion and taste. He's free to ignore me if he wants.

Nominus Experse
07-22-2006, 06:42 AM
As an artist myself, I will say that I am glad that you are interested in creating art; however, this needs work, and a lot of it. I do not consider it art, but random, arbitrary scribbles on a computer. If it is something that you hope to go anywhere with, I doubt you will, yet, if it was done on a whim with no real meaning to it, than it can stay that way, because in my eyes, that's all I see.

lovehurts
07-23-2006, 05:59 AM
lovehurts, people have different opinions. And as long as no one is being rude or flaming this person, we are free to give our opinion even if it's not a favorable one.

I don't think it's artistic, that's just personal opinion and taste. He's free to ignore me if he wants.

I think its rude.....

If you're joking, that's funny. But if you're not... well... that's even funnier.

Hmm, yes, I see the emotional value in this. The grey blob represents your, sluggish, emo, squall-like gloom. The black spikes represent the pain and hatred you feel towards the person who was wearing luminous green trousers at noon, and the purple is your joy. Joy of...eating pancak...ey...ness.
I am an expert in psychology. Was I right?[/U]
No, its not creative. It probably took him about 2 minutes to slop lines over clip art randomly and call it abstract art.

IF you want him to ignore all of your insults then what is the point in posting them to begin with?

Miriel
07-23-2006, 06:10 AM
It's rude for me to state my opinion on a piece of art, where I do nothing other than evaluate the piece?

I said nothing about the poster. I considered the image he posted and decided that I did not like it, nor does it fit into the idea of art that I personally have. There's nothing rude about it.

lovehurts
07-23-2006, 01:22 PM
It's rude for me to state my opinion on a piece of art, where I do nothing other than evaluate the piece?
I said nothing about the poster. I considered the image he posted and decided that I did not like it, nor does it fit into the idea of art that I personally have. There's nothing rude about it.

I dont see you anywhere in my past post in quotes.....and I dont see you anywhere in my 1st post.....

I wasnt referring to you specifically in any of my posts...

You start off to make sense in your argument then you get personal by using yourself directly in the argument.
YOu really arent the one that I was discussing so here is your propper response
"not you mirel the posters I quoted in post 2 after you asked me for a further explanation of whom I was speaking about"

Your second post is all you , you use the word I more than the words people or us or we....its all I and personal.
I was never referring to you specifically I was refferrring to the group and I tried to make that even clearer in post two by quoteing the people I was referring to and you were not in those quotes.After I qoute them you continue on anyways like you were one of them....

Hoenstly I see nothing wrong with what you posted. Why you take it on to yourself to argue with me and to suggest that he ignores you confuses me. If I wanted to talk to some one about this it would be with the other posters that I quoted, you arent one of them. So I wasnt at all even referring to you in any of my posts. I only replied to one of your sentences that was more so related to the other posters than yourself....

I did not say mirel in my 1st post. I said guys....mirel is not pular it's singular....

And now you said he has the right to ignore "you" if he wants to in your defense when really no one ever suggested that you were one of the people insulting him to begin with....;).

In all my previous posts I was referring to a group and when I said your insults I supplied the insults I was referring to with the quotes of the peoople I was referring to. Then you still acted like you were involved with my personal statement that people were being insultive when I wasnt even talking about you and pointed that out clearly....

scrumpleberry
07-26-2006, 07:22 PM
When I made my post, I thought he was joking...Would pyromaniac care to explain the picture further if he isn't joking?