PDA

View Full Version : Fortune Spheres

-N-
07-06-2006, 05:12 AM
Please tell me there's a better way to get them than to fight Earth Eater repeatedly.

Hambone
07-06-2006, 05:36 AM
Earth Eater is probably the most efficient way. I guess you are S.O.L. Besides, I think the Luck stat is pretty useless anyway. sorry.

4evarisha
07-06-2006, 07:05 PM
I tried one hit all my characters are gone.

Tavrobel
07-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Please tell me there's a better way to get them than to fight Earth Eater repeatedly.

Yes. You can fight the Earth Eater whenever you feel like it, because as we all know, judt drudging around is boring! Just do it whenever it is most beneficial to you. I think it's a much more effecient way, not that you get any faster. Or Overkill. That works too.

Also, Luck is the best late game stat. Using Luck at 255, you can leave your Evasion and Accuracy at base amounts (not Zero), and never miss or rarely get hit. It also increases your rate of Critical Hits, Stealing, Mugging, and really, it's just useful overall. However, it is also the most difficult to obtain (Earth Eater for the Red, Greater Spheres for the Blue). This saves a whole boatload of time and space on the Grid, so that you can put in HP spheres. Not that it matters; at that point, you already have finished the game.