PDA

View Full Version : Balamb/Galbadia Garden attack, help me plz

time4relax
07-06-2006, 05:31 AM
PLS
Can anyone tell me how to get Balamb/Galbadia Garden attack?? I can not do that even I drive my garden near to Galbadia Garden ( red garden near Forest of Fun). Is there any requirement ? Except card quest ( Hail to the King Baby! (Balamb Garden), I finisfed all other quests. I have got chocobo card, but I have not finished choco mini game. Do I need to finished that game before Balamb/Galbadia Garden attack? How about occult fan?? I only have Occult fan I, II.

Thanks

Ryushikaze
07-06-2006, 06:39 AM
You must advance the plot, not the sidequests.

Qurange
07-06-2006, 06:53 AM
Try going to the forest right near G-Garden; the sequence should start, if you're in the Garden at the time.

hb2
07-06-2006, 09:14 AM
but only if you went to edea's house first for some plot things, i believe the garden is already stationed in the forest before you go there, which makes it confusing for some peolpe that never playhed the game.
You cant actually enter the house the first time. You will see squall say, nothing here, but something big is nearby (or something in that aspect)
good, that's prolly the coolest part in the game :)

time4relax
07-06-2006, 01:38 PM
I try to go to the white color house near red garden. However, I can not enter the house????? I do not know why???
And when I ask some of other like quitis,.. they always mention about a house in the centre ???
Can anybody help me??
Thank

TheSpoonyBard
07-06-2006, 01:50 PM
You don't need to go into the house. As hb2 said, go up to the house on the world map and examine it. Squall will say something, then you can initiate the Garden battle by flying into G-Garden.

Xurts
07-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Make sure you liberate Balamb first.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
07-07-2006, 12:35 AM
He has already liberated Balamb since G-Garden is located on the southern continent. You need to visit Trabia Garden where there is this long sequence. Your party will then give indication that the next location is Edea's House which is the house you are referring to. Then follow the instructions given above

time4relax
07-08-2006, 12:38 AM
I have already visited Trabia Garden. At there, I collected timber maniac. There also have a long sequence about the past of squall, irvine.. . However, I still can not fight with red garden???? When I ask Xu, she always says " what is the next destination?" How to give her command ????

Levian
07-08-2006, 12:44 AM
You know you can't enter it by foot, right? You have to crash Balamb Garden into Galbadia Garden.

time4relax
07-11-2006, 03:49 AM
Hi

I enclose here one save file in the place near Edea house and red garden. Can someone help me to get through this and send it back to me

I highly appriciate

Xurts
07-11-2006, 09:22 AM
It's times like this that I wish I had the PC version. :(

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-11-2006, 05:56 PM
i donīt think you getting it...:eep:

Go to the white building until Squall says i canīt get in or somethinh like that...return to your Garden and fly it against the Red Garden and the sequence should start, thatīs all there is.

time4relax
07-13-2006, 09:15 PM
I tried many, many times. But I can not make it. can somebody help me or post a save file at the end of disc 2 or beginning of disc 3???

Thank

Xurts
07-13-2006, 09:36 PM
I tried many, many times. But I can not make it. can somebody help me or post a save file at the end of disc 2 or beginning of disc 3???

Thank
If you have already done the Trabia scene, then you can fight Galbadia Garden. Head towards the Orphanage, which is on the Cape of Good Hope in southwestern Centra. Instead of landing Garden and trying to enter the orphanage, stay in Balamb Garden and pilot it towards the big red thing hovering above the forest nearby, which is Galbadia Garden. There is no way this won't work.

HolyMackeral
07-13-2006, 10:35 PM
Yeah, as long as you stay in the garden, and fly it towards the 'red garden' as you so aptly named it then you should get a scene where Squall talks with others on the bridge about the fight.