PDA

View Full Version : my stats

Hambone
07-06-2006, 06:25 AM
Please rate my main party. Oh, I have break h.p. and break mp limit, don't say it's useless or stupid. Here's my main party so far:

Tidus

Caladbolg: Break Damage Limit, Triple Overdrive, Evade & Counter, Magic Counter

Genji Shield: Break H.P. Limit, H.P +30%, H.P. +10%, Zombieproof

H.P: 43,428
M.P. 999
Strength: 255
Defense: 255
Magic: 186
Magic Defense: 255
Agility: 255
Luck: 23
Evasion: 164
Accuracy: 134

Yuna

Nirvana: Break Damage Limit, Triple Overdrive, Double AP, One MP Cost

Solomon Ring: Break H.P. Limit, Break M.P. Limit, Auto-Phoenix, H.P. +30%

H.P: 42,217
MP: 2294
Defense: 255
Magic: 252
Magic Defense: 255
Agility: 255
Luck: 21
Evasion: 192
Accuracy: 127

Auron

Masamune: Break Damage Limit, Triple Overdrive, First Strike, Counterattack

Genji Bracer, Break H.P. Limit, H.P. +30%, Confuseproof, Berserkproof

H.P: 41, 429
MP: 999
Defense: 236
Magic: 202
Magic Defense: 215
Agility: 246
Luck: 30
Evasion: 157
Accuracy: 123

Eiko Guy
07-06-2006, 07:14 AM
from 1-10 i give you an overleveled i love when im losing a fight and have to strategise not think oh yeah i got 1hit kill

Blitz Ace
07-06-2006, 08:19 AM
nice stats :). Personally, i think you wasted some slots on useless things like HP+30%, break MP limit (you already have 1 MP cost for yuna!), and esp those status proofs. i wouldve put on Auto-Haste on instead, and Ribbon, if you could get it. these are needed to beat some of the dark aeons and definately for Penance, if you have international. If you dont, then you prob didnt need to stat max so much unless you want to beat nemesis.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
07-06-2006, 12:48 PM
pretty good, though you cudve been more constructive with ur abilities, and i wud've focused more on raising stats, but i bet ur not dun yet rite? :D

i'll give you a 7 . . . and a half :D

TheSpoonyBard
07-06-2006, 01:40 PM
Too much HP and MP, not enough Luck. You might want to customise yourself some new armour, too. 6/10

Dell
07-06-2006, 06:10 PM
-100000000/10

J/K

7/10

Try to increase your magic, accuracy and evasion.

Construct a new armour: Auto-Haste, Auto-Phoenix, Auto-Regen, Ribbon, Stoneproof, Curseproof, BHPL, etc.

Choose!

Hambone
07-06-2006, 06:41 PM
nice stats :). and Ribbon, if you could get it. these are needed to beat some of the dark aeons and definately for Penance, if you have international. If you dont, then you prob didnt need to stat max so much unless you want to beat nemesis.
I own the NTSC/ UC version.

Also, I would make new armor, but Break H.P. limit is way too time consuming to do 3 more times, I'd rather just cast hastega at the beginning of any battle, the reason why I put Berserkproof and Confuseproof is so I could have a little protection when fighting Marlboros and the like. Also, I don't understand the importance of luck right now. I've done great without it and it's way too time-consuming to raise.

4evarisha
07-06-2006, 06:51 PM
Wow 1-10 you deserve a 8.

rross46
07-08-2006, 11:23 AM
Nice. Nice HP, I never bothered riasing mines so high.

All of my characters had 255 everything except for magic and luck. Average magic was 180-200 and I never touched luck.

I had all but 1 ultimate weapon (Kimhari's).

As for armour, I have all kinds of armour. A few have Ribbon, some have auto protect/haste. I normally go with getting status protection and use hastega like you.

Is it possible to get all stats upto 255? Or was I just wasteful in remodelling the grid lol?

Captain Maxx Power
07-08-2006, 02:25 PM
A few notes;

- Agility can be kept at 170, since beyond this you don't get a bonus
- Break MP limt is next to useless on any character. We actually had quite a detailed discussion about this recently, and the generally consensus is that Break MP limit is a pointless attribute to have
- A cast-Hasteaga can be Dispelled by certain enemies. Plus having Auto-Haste saves on time/MP
- Not having Wakka in your team with his Attack Reels is like playing FF7 without Cloud with Omnislash or Squall with Lionheart. Attack Reels is cheap, VERY cheap, but is essential against some of the more nasty Monster Area creations

Hambone
07-08-2006, 10:47 PM
A few notes;

- Agility can be kept at 170, since beyond this you don't get a bonus
- Break MP limt is next to useless on any character. We actually had quite a detailed discussion about this recently, and the generally consensus is that Break MP limit is a pointless attribute to have
- A cast-Hasteaga can be Dispelled by certain enemies. Plus having Auto-Haste saves on time/MP
- Not having Wakka in your team with his Attack Reels is like playing FF7 without Cloud with Omnislash or Squall with Lionheart. Attack Reels is cheap, VERY cheap, but is essential against some of the more nasty Monster Area creations
- I didn't know that :)
- Then why did they make it?
- There are better armor abilities
- I just don't like Wakka as a character. I know Attack Reels is really great, but it can kinda be a bitch to me and hit the miss icon, though.

Captain Maxx Power
07-08-2006, 11:03 PM
- I didn't know that :)

And knowing is half the battle.

- Then why did they make it?

Because it's just logical. Why allow HP over 9999 limit if you're not going to allow MP the same privalege? I'm not saying it shouldn't be in the game, I'm just saying it's grossly unnecessary.

- There are better armor abilities

That I don't doubt, but like all things different situations call for different tactics. I personally prefer Auto-Haste simply because it saves time (real life time) in the long run.

- I just don't like Wakka as a character. I know Attack Reels is really great, but it can kinda be a bitch to me and hit the miss icon, though.

One you learn the "trick" behind attack reels you can usually score 3 * 2 Hits almost consistently. Said trick is to wait for the "line" just before the desired slot (i.e. 2 hits) to pass the centre, then press X. With the first two it's the upper of the two "one hit" slots, and for the end slot it's the "miss" just above the one hit.

TheSpoonyBard
07-08-2006, 11:12 PM
Auto-Haste also protects against Slow.

On a similar note to the Agi comment, if you have 255 Luck then you needn't max Acc and Eva. You can make do with base Acc and 35 Eva as Luck covers both of those areas. It also increases the chance of getting a critical hit, so it's good all around.

4evarisha
07-08-2006, 11:17 PM
I thought Auto-Haste is immune to slow???

Hambone
07-09-2006, 02:05 AM
I'm not exactly sure if I want to raise luck...ugh...Earth Eater...ugh...Greater Sphere. It'll take so much time! :crying2:

Donna Tonberry
07-10-2006, 04:22 AM
Auto-Haste = the best armor ability besides the typical BHPL and Ribbon. Of course that's just my opinion.

BMPL = the most useless of the "ultimate" abilities, especially with OMPC. I think my Yuna ended the game with like, 490 some (I didn't do the stat maxing stuff), and she never ran out of MP after getting Nirvana. BMPL is simply excessive.

zeilov_khaschante
07-19-2006, 04:54 PM
Why you thinking to add Zombie proof to Tidus Armor? do you fight zombie quite often? Do not said that it has been automatically in Tidus Armor since the first time you get the Genji Armor. I think you should use that place for the other more useful ability. But, if you can't change it, It's ok.