PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X movie

Renmiri
07-06-2006, 06:55 PM
It's a French site about movies. They say Kasuhije Nojima will do the plot, for a Final Fantasy X movie set on Spira with Tidus as the protagonist

:love: :love: :love:

It is true that it is on the site, at least. They had a picture of Yuna too
http://cinegenre.net/index.html

FINAL FANTASY X : Le long métrage d'animation
- Après un succès en demi teinte pour Final Fantasy the Spirit Within, et une claque monumentale sur Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (dont les ventes DVD cartonnent), Square Enix persiste et signe dans le monde très fermé du cinéma avec l'arrivée en trombe d'une adaptation de Final Fantasy X. Kazushige Nojima est effectivement en train de rédiger le scénario de ce futur long métrage d'animation en images de synthèses. L'histoire se centrerait sur le personnage de Tidus et notamment la génése de l'univers de cet opus Playstation 2.

EDIT: To spare the eyes of thread viewers the yucky cosplay Yuna picture has been changed to a link - Ren

http://cinegenre.net/img/ffxcosplay.jpg

Hambone
07-06-2006, 06:56 PM
eww.

eragon1
07-06-2006, 06:58 PM
eww.
I agree.

Renmiri
07-06-2006, 07:06 PM
eeww for the Yuna they picked ? I agree...

Not eww for the movie idea, I hope ;)

Hambone
07-06-2006, 07:09 PM
right.

~SapphireStar~
07-06-2006, 07:13 PM
This is the first Ive heard. I cant speak French, but Im sure any FF forum would have mentioned this by now. This must be something that they would want to happen, like we do with the FF8 cast thread. It doesnt seem serious to me.

And Yuna just looks like a cosplayer, no Hollywood actress Ive seen.

jaxun
07-06-2006, 08:13 PM
damn they should fire that *cough|3!tCHcough* and hire some asians.....

DeathKnight
07-06-2006, 08:24 PM
Whoa! :eyebrow: look at that babe...nice bod....face...not close to Yuna's:D but still good. Ummm I wonder if they'll REALLY make it, it'd be INTERESTING to see what they do. Well I'll follow it for a while.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
07-06-2006, 08:50 PM
by the looks of the actress and the fact that she's in yuna's X-2 getup, plus not seeing it anywhere else, i wud think this is a wind-up

i ran the txt thru a translator for those of us who can't speak french :D

FINAL FANTASY X: The full-length film of animation - After a success in half dyes for Final Fantasy the Spirit Within, and a monumental snap on Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (of which sales DVD case), Square Enix persists and signs in the very closed world of the cinema with the arrival in waterspout of an adaptation of Final Fantasy X Kazushige Nojima is indeed writing the scenario this future full-length film of animation in synthesized images. The history would be centered on the character of Tidus and in particular the génése of the universe of this opus Playstation 2.

jobs a gud un :D

starseeker
07-06-2006, 09:03 PM
http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/8whxf6.jpg

Renmiri
07-06-2006, 09:52 PM
It IS on other forums but I didn't link to them ;)

Nominus Experse
07-06-2006, 10:31 PM
Yuna...made me want to die...in pain... I would gouge my eyes out after seeing that horrific picture, but then that image of Yuna would be the last thing I had ever seen...

I think I'll go look at my girlfriend for a few seconds and then gouge the eyes...

*gouge*

feona17
07-06-2006, 10:53 PM
AHAHAHA SHE'S SO UGLY. GOD.

Sorry for that outburst. But um, I wouldn't mind if they did a FFX version of Advent Children.. a full hour and a half of Spira filled FMV, sure why not it'd be nice. As for a real live action movie, NO. Hell no. But, why would they make a movie of FFX if X-2 has already come out?

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-06-2006, 11:33 PM
OMG. I WUNT TO SEE THE MOVIE SO BADLY!

~SapphireStar~
07-06-2006, 11:53 PM
No live action please! That would be horrid. But a 90 minute FMV feast would be delightful!

Setzer Gabianni
07-07-2006, 07:33 AM
Not if it's just filled with pointless crapcrap.

~Setzer Gabianni

Zeromus_X
07-07-2006, 07:44 AM
Unless I see some official announcement, I don't believe it.

Edit: Ew.

Lilliputian Hitcher
07-07-2006, 07:49 AM
If that's real, they aren't putting any effort into it.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-07-2006, 07:49 AM
I believe the movie is going to be great!

Setzer Gabianni
07-07-2006, 08:21 AM
...That's if it actually exists.

And if it gots worthwhile actors in it.

~Setzer Gabianni

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-07-2006, 08:29 AM
...That's if it actually exists.

And if it gots worthwhile actors in it.

~Setzer Gabianni
Well yeah! I don't think they even going to make one! :)

Aralith
07-07-2006, 08:31 AM
For the person that said that the picture of Yuna looked like a cosplayer, kudos to you, for you are right. That is the cosplay angel, and believe me, she looks a lot better with the wig off. Anyways, here's a link to the site with that picture on it. http://www.cosplayangel.com/costumes-yunagunner.html The exact image is the bottom most one. There, now you all know that this is a fake.

Nominus Experse
07-07-2006, 10:02 AM
There, now you all know that this is a fake.

Praise be to Yevon...

gigames08
07-07-2006, 10:10 AM
... Well I'm glad that's over. Reading from the top of this thread filled me with such unquenchable dread... but seeing as it's a fake... aaahhhh... I can sleep soundly now.

Hearts
07-07-2006, 02:00 PM
The girl in the picture looks more like a cosplay girl. I'm sure that nowadays, they would be able to come up with an actress that fits the character a lot more than THAT...eww.

Plus if they actually WERE going to, they would probably make it animated like Advent Children, not real people. That's just silly.

I don't even think this idea is true, it would be all over the place. Probably even here.

Edit: Oh, yay! Lol..I didn't read that stuff at the bottom..I was right too!

I'm glad this thing is fake, though. But I wouldn't mind seeing an FFX movie..

Tidus1438
07-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Oookkk.... Well, for one, the movie would look better in the type of animation that they use in FFX Cutscenes, suck as the operation Mihen(or something like that).

And what would Yuna do with guns?! She's a summoner for cryin' out loud! Besides, the guns in FFX don't look like that.

I MIGHT see it.

Yuna_wannabe
07-07-2006, 06:48 PM
eeww for the Yuna they picked ? I agree...

Not eww for the movie idea, I hope ;)

yea i like the idea of the movie but i am hoping on second thought they will make it a cartoon..or pick a better yuna...LIKE ME! and are they having meg ryan as tidus?

abrojtm
07-07-2006, 06:55 PM
It's funny that they say it's an animated movie and then show a picture of a real Yuna.

Hearts
07-07-2006, 06:58 PM
They aren't making a movie.

~*~Celes~*~
07-07-2006, 07:06 PM
AHAHAHA SHE'S SO UGLY. GOD.

Sorry for that outburst. But um, I wouldn't mind if they did a FFX version of Advent Children.. a full hour and a half of Spira filled FMV, sure why not it'd be nice. As for a real live action movie, NO. Hell no. But, why would they make a movie of FFX if X-2 has already come out?

I heard about the movie from my friend Koby ysterday and from what he said to me, it's going to follow not only Final Fantasy X, but X-2 as well. I'm thinking that it's probably going to show what happened while he was with the fayth for the X-2 portion, but..I'm hoping for FMV style too 'cause real-life actors/actresses...just wouldn't be able to pull off the coolness involved :rolleyes2

feona17
07-07-2006, 10:09 PM
There, now you all know that this is a fake.

Praise be to Yevon...

I laughed so hard at that. Man, you made my day. (Pretty crappy day lol) Yes, Praise be to Yevon indeed...

Well, haha maybe they'd name the movie like X-3. An after-special of X-2.. I would only watch it if it's an FMV.

Yuna_wannabe
07-08-2006, 01:54 AM
It's funny that they say it's an animated movie and then show a picture of a real Yuna.

what i meant was i hope they have a second thought and make it a cartoon. She is reallly bad for a yuna.

Renmiri
07-08-2006, 04:38 AM
Althought the Yuna picture is fake, the news may not be. This was just the pic Cinegenre opted to add to the article. But in the article they said it will be CG not real life actors, just like AC.

Is Cinegenre full of BS ? I don't know. But I do know it is more than the dreams of a few fans...

Yuna_wannabe
07-08-2006, 05:50 PM
yea i know since i finished it, i was dieing fro them to make the movie...though i also wanted to play yuna...

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-08-2006, 06:58 PM
The girl who plays Yuna looks like a moron and her wig is badly done.

The movie will probably suck big time.

No.78
07-08-2006, 07:02 PM
lol, it's just cosplay

TidusMaster
07-19-2006, 10:14 PM
If they do make this movie, ill be so mad:mad2: ! That will ruin the characters! They already ruined Yuna!