PDA

View Full Version : I love your bum!

boris no no
07-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Har har not really
I recently have purrrrr-chased a Whites tree frog :D
http://www.diamondreptile.com/whites_tree_frog_1.JPG
Isn't that the cutest thing in the world?
Anyone else have any unusual pets?
Plus what have you named them? My frogs called Bum <3

WHEE! :D

Moon Rabbits
07-06-2006, 10:12 PM
I don't have unusual pets, just normal pets with unusual names:

Rabbits:

Psycho Shoes, Gigi, and Q-Tip

Cats:

Bowser and Yoshi

Dogs:

Mimi and Kittens.

Yuna-Lenne
07-06-2006, 10:16 PM
I have a really unusual cat. He licks people, growls when there are people coming up the drive way, follows me around when I walk outside in the garden...no he's not a dog.

LunarWeaver
07-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Nothing too strange for me... I did have a cat named Neko once, which is sort of dumb and weird I guess. Like naming your child "Offspring"

Xaven
07-06-2006, 10:19 PM
...Very cute.

As for strange pets, yes.

King Karl Cactus is my pet cactus. He's so adorable. I named him after the honor band I played in the day I got him. (Which was named after King Karl King) You do have to be careful when handling him though. Once, I wasn't careful, and he started to fall, so I tried to catch him, but I got pricked. D:

Walter is a space heater from like 8 years ago we used to warm the bird flight for the budgies. He likes it when I take him for walks around the outside of the house. I use his electrical cord as a leash. Sometimes he trips and falls over though. Walter can be such a klutz sometimes. :D

Rye
07-06-2006, 10:22 PM
I have a large macaw as a pet, named Harley. :)

udsuna
07-06-2006, 10:22 PM
I had a Caimen crocodile, once. Never gave the thing a name. It was a vicious little bastard, actually. Once bit its own tail, wouldn't let go. We threw it in the kiddy pool until it finally decided it needed to breath.

We've also had Racoons. Opossums. A 60lb snapping turtle. A flying squirrel. Several normal squirrels. A hognosed snake (which was illegal, as it's an endangered species). Enough insects to populate an ecosystem. Some chickens. A couple pigs. We once had a couple dozen Anole lizards living in the house, after I let them escape. Oh, and an owl. I think that's all the unusual ones.

Tempest
07-06-2006, 10:23 PM
I had a pet cactus once!!! I named him Cecil. He died though. :(

StarChild
My dog's name is Bailey.

In my family we've named our cats after cities in Communist Countries...I dunno why. My first cat was named Moscow, and my cat now is name Havana.

mooglebunni608
I have a chicken who I shall now dub Larry.

DeathKnight
07-06-2006, 10:24 PM
Har har not really
I recently have purrrrr-chased a Whites tree frog :D
http://www.diamondreptile.com/whites_tree_frog_1.JPG
Isn't that the cutest thing in the world?
Anyone else have any unusual pets?
Plus what have you named them? My frogs called Bum <3

WHEE! :D

He's a BUM! :laugh:......cool pet. Hope he doesn't get stepped on by mistake :irked:

Chris
07-06-2006, 10:28 PM
I love your frog, Ruth. :love:

I really, really, want some yellow and red frogs, but they're very poisonous.

We had a monkey once, Rhina, but it was chained to a tree and she used to chase our dog. She was my "twin" (Rhina and Reno), and we were born on the same day. She unfortunately died several of years ago. I asked my mom if I could get another one, but she wasn't keen on the idea.

:(

DarkLadyNyara
07-06-2006, 10:31 PM
We had a family of Opossums living on our balcolny once. :D Other than that, an assortment of frogs and lizards when I was younger, and for the past eight or nine years, two cats. One is an orange and white butterball named Gina who thinks she's a dog, the other is a scrawny tortiseshell psycopath named Maddy.

Tasura
07-06-2006, 10:38 PM
A callico cat named Callie (we only looked after it for a few weeks) a rabbit named bunny, another cat named Jacob, and a bat at one point named Harry.

boris no no
07-06-2006, 10:43 PM
I love your frog, Ruth. :love:

I really, really, want some yellow and red frogs, but they're very poisonous.
:(
Heehee ^^ I can get poisenous frogs if I want, I just cannot handle them! (Or lick them O_o)

Anaisa
07-06-2006, 10:46 PM
I haven't got any exotic pets of my own at the moment. But my brother has a pet Cane Toad

VoodooChild
07-06-2006, 11:18 PM
I have a fish named Lecter - After Hannibal Lecter. And I had a fish named Jaws....but he died :cry:

Mitch
07-07-2006, 04:16 AM
I have a wooden cat called Lord Wooden Cat III

Christmas
07-07-2006, 04:23 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/user/photo/profilepic8531_56.gif

My pet gibbon.

Madame Adequate
07-07-2006, 04:44 AM
Nothing too strange for me... I did have a cat named Neko once, which is sort of dumb and weird I guess. Like naming your child "Offspring"

That actually amuses me to no end. xD

My cats are called Teeko, Sugi, and Jinx Tiberius Sprout. We have no other pets right now, but former pets have included Valentine (Dog), Mr. P, Noodle, Tammy, and Dashwood (All cats), and Big Spots and Little Spots, both of whom were catfish.

When I get to actually name my pets though, they're going to have some really awesome names. "Caractacus, heel!" xD

41-Inches-Wide
07-07-2006, 05:27 AM
I have three pet rabbits, Saturday (gray) and Easter (albino) and Christmas (brown). All are female (I'm running a rabbit monastery =P) and lazy plus fat.

-N-
07-07-2006, 06:34 AM
I am so close to getting a kitty cat, even though it's not allowed in my housing. ^_^

Yuffie514
07-07-2006, 09:57 AM
i was definitely in the mood to get another hamster. i do not know if i will buy it as a companion for the current now, or wait a little longer. then again, the hamster food is birthing what i believe are corn rootworm beetles. they seem to emerge out of the dried corn after a while. the food is properly contained, so i do not know where these little things come from. while not harmful, the last thing i'd want is a bug-infested house.

still considering the thought to expand the menagerie of one cat (minus the missing one), one hamster, and one fish - why not try a ferret or rat/mouse?

Reine
07-07-2006, 10:09 AM
Only have a cat..by the name of Gibson

Goes by many nicknames, some best left unsaid.

The sillest one is "Woozbing" xD

Anaisa
07-07-2006, 11:21 AM
i was definitely in the mood to get another hamster. i do not know if i will buy it as a companion for the current now, or wait a little longer. then again, the hamster food is birthing these ant-like bugs. the food is properly contained, so i do not know where these little things come from. while not harmful, the last thing i'd want is a bug-infested house.

still considering the thought to expand the menagerie of one cat (minus the missing one), one hamster, and one fish - why not try a ferret or rat/mouse?
Hamsters are best kept alone. Certain breeds like the Russian dwarfs can often live together if they are siblings of the same sex, an have been together since birth. But even then, that's not always the case. Syrian Hamsters once they reach a certain age, even if the Hamster living with them is a sibling that has been with them since birth, they will still most likely fight. Hamsters prefer living alone, an that's how they live in the wild.

Captain Maxx Power
07-07-2006, 12:29 PM
Calling a toad Bum ay? Yeah that makes approximately no sense. Anyways, I don't have any pets, let alone unusual ones.

Jojee
07-07-2006, 12:57 PM
Wahh such nice frog XD *eats* Mmmm frog legs.

I had a toad and an ant and grasshoppers and a pidgeon before!

When I was like 12-13 I had an internet blue squirrel named Mr.Cow and she ate socks :p

Shauna
07-07-2006, 03:56 PM
I've never had any pets. :whimper:

Hambone
07-07-2006, 04:01 PM
I have a dog named Bunny.

Roto13
07-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Hamsters are best kept alone. Certain breeds like the Russian dwarfs can often live together if they are siblings of the same sex, an have been together since birth. But even then, that's not always the case. Syrian Hamsters once they reach a certain age, even if the Hamster living with them is a sibling that has been with them since birth, they will still most likely fight. Hamsters prefer living alone, an that's how they live in the wild.
Sadly, I know this first-hand...

I used to have a cat named Steve. Then I had one named Rocket, named after Maurice Richard. Now I have one named Olivia. <3

Elite Lord Sigma
07-07-2006, 04:21 PM
I once had a husky named Guinness, but he was forced to leave. I now have two tabbies, Neo and Morpheus.

Resha
07-07-2006, 04:35 PM
I hate hamsters. Nasty vindictive vicious little things. I had one once, called Hammy. (Inspired, wasn't it?) But he bit my hand and ran away and probably got eaten by a big fat python ^_______^

HAH. NOONOO, THAT FROG IS THE CUTEST THING EVER. <3

drunkymonkey
07-07-2006, 04:55 PM
I am a Tamagotchi once. It blew back to its home planet on its spaceship. I was heart-borked.

Anaisa
07-07-2006, 07:24 PM
I hate hamsters. Nasty vindictive vicious little things. I had one once, called Hammy. (Inspired, wasn't it?) But he bit my hand and ran away and probably got eaten by a big fat python ^_______^

Hamsters are lovely once you tame them Resha. My pet Hamster is lovely and freindly. But before I tamed him, he tried to ravage my hand once! Although he did actually have legitimate reasons, since he thought I was stealing his bed. I'd ravage somebody if I thought they were stealing my bed.

Resha
07-07-2006, 07:35 PM

Hamsters are lovely once you tame them Resha. My pet Hamster is lovely and freindly. But before I tamed him, he tried to ravage my hand once! Although he did actually have legitimate reasons, since he thought I was stealing his bed. I'd ravage somebody if I thought they were stealing my bed.
Oh Anaisa, he bit me. And ran away. :( AND THEN I HAD TO HAVE....an....

injection. :( hate injections.

But to tell the truth, I've been too heart-broken to ever have a pet again. I really want to have dogs and horses some day. :) A Beagle, a Pug or maaaaybe a Golden Retriever! And as for horses...well, a white one.

Anaisa
07-07-2006, 08:34 PM

Oh Anaisa, he bit me. And ran away. :( AND THEN I HAD TO HAVE....an....

injection. :( hate injections.

But to tell the truth, I've been too heart-broken to ever have a pet again. I really want to have dogs and horses some day. :) A Beagle, a Pug or maaaaybe a Golden Retriever! And as for horses...well, a white one.
That is very saddening . :crying2: Why did you have to have an injection?

MageLuingil
07-07-2006, 08:57 PM
I've got a spoiled deaf and mostly dumb (stupid) cat that thinks she's a dog. Having a deaf animal has it's advantages though ... *sneaks up behind cat* >=)

Angelz*and*Emoz
07-08-2006, 06:37 AM
i have a cat named epic... and another cat named pepper.... idk y i named them that...:D

boris no no
07-08-2006, 10:48 AM

:love: You're so weird Resha :heart: