View Full Version : Origins Bestiary Help

Blank
07-06-2006, 10:30 PM
i need whatever comes between
Weretiger and Necrotaur,
Kraken and Black Knight,
Dark Warrior and Tiamat (probably Warmech),
Purple Worm and Lich,
and the 4 under Lich (i know Chaos is one of them)

does anybody know who and where these guys are?
i'm going for 100%
please and thankyou

Black Mage FF1
07-06-2006, 11:41 PM
Weretiger and Necrotaur,
Kraken and Black Knight,
Purple Worm and Lich,

i'm going for 100%
please and thankyou

Sandworm, you can find him at the desert east of citadel of trials or around tower of mirage.

Tyrannosaur, this guy is pretty rare to find. You can find him in the forest south of gaia. Once you park your airship. Walk to the lake and walk through the forest directly abouve it. Thats where I tend to find it.

Warmech, ahh you will love trying to find this one. You remember that long bridge you had to walk on the flying fortress? It lead up to tiamat. He is there. But very rare to encounter.

Iron Golem, Temple of chaos (past). B4. The floor where you get the masamune.

The last four are the last bosses.

Dr Unne
07-07-2006, 03:17 AM
Using my handy world map (http://ffclassic.net/worldmap.php) you can see that T REX is found in a couple places:

http://ffclassic.net/maps/worldmap-5-1.png

http://ffclassic.net/maps/worldmap-5-2.png

http://ffclassic.net/maps/worldmap-6-1.png

http://ffclassic.net/maps/worldmap-6-2.png

Blank
07-08-2006, 10:13 PM
Weretiger and Necrotaur,
Kraken and Black Knight,
Purple Worm and Lich,

i'm going for 100%
please and thankyou

Sandworm, you can find him at the desert east of citadel of trials or around tower of mirage.

Tyrannosaur, this guy is pretty rare to find. You can find him in the forest south of gaia. Once you park your airship. Walk to the lake and walk through the forest directly abouve it. Thats where I tend to find it.

Warmech, ahh you will love trying to find this one. You remember that long bridge you had to walk on the flying fortress? It lead up to tiamat. He is there. But very rare to encounter.

ok i got Warmech easily actualy, he showed up in one pass.
the worm, rex, and golem i'll work on...
and the last 4 bosses you say makes me question. i know i have to fight lich marilith (kary) kraken and tiamat before i get to Chaos, but when these 4 are beaten they're added onto the versions i already beat. meaning where it says lich and kraken etc. already, # beaten turns to 2. meaning there are still blank spots beneach the Lich on the bestiary list.

so in other words, yes or no, there are 4 bosses i have to beat besides the revisit to the 4 i listed?

oh and THANKYOU. you gave me exactly what i needed

Captain Maxx Power
07-08-2006, 10:46 PM
The last five entries into the Bestiary are indeed the four "past" versions of the orb bosses and Chaos himself. If they aren't filling out when you defeat them in the temple of chaos then obviously something is wrong.

Black Mage FF1
07-10-2006, 12:18 AM
Weretiger and Necrotaur,
Kraken and Black Knight,
Purple Worm and Lich,

i'm going for 100%
please and thankyou

ok i got Warmech easily actualy, he showed up in one pass.
the worm, rex, and golem i'll work on...
and the last 4 bosses you say makes me question. i know i have to fight lich marilith (kary) kraken and tiamat before i get to Chaos, but when these 4 are beaten they're added onto the versions i already beat. meaning where it says lich and kraken etc. already, # beaten turns to 2. meaning there are still blank spots beneach the Lich on the bestiary list.

so in other words, yes or no, there are 4 bosses i have to beat besides the revisit to the 4 i listed?

oh and THANKYOU. you gave me exactly what i needed

Yeah those last four slots should fill up with the fiends again. If not then your game might be glitched? I dunno

Oh and your welcome.:cool:

Blank
07-10-2006, 05:57 PM
MY BAD

ok i got it. i didn't notice Lich was in there twice sooo yeah. everything's ok now. i beat the game with 100% bestiary and item collection. and thanks again.