PDA

View Full Version : Tidus

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-06-2006, 11:10 PM
HEYYA. i THiNC DAT TiDUS iS SO HOT! HE iS LiKE A HUNK OF HOTNESS. WAA` CHAA` THiNC? BUD NWZ. iiF YEW` GOiN TEW` B DiSSiN HiM DEN i SUGGEST U DUN EVEN REPLY! DO NOT DiiSS TiDUS! THUNKS YEW`!

~SapphireStar~
07-06-2006, 11:11 PM
Your asking for people to "diss" Tidus just from that intro.

Hes Meg Ryan in drag and sounds like a girl. But other then that, hes fine.
Plus Squall and Auron beat him on the hotness factor.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-06-2006, 11:13 PM
WELL. NAAHHH. i THiNC DAT TiDUS iS SO HOT. HES LiKE A MANLY MAN OKEE. SO YEAS. i THiNC AURON iS TOO OLD. BUD i THiNC DAT SQUALL iS A HOTTiE BUD OF COURSE TiDUS WiLL ALWASE WiN DA HOTTNESS!:love:

01 Rin
07-06-2006, 11:17 PM
I agree. Tidus is hott. Seymour is ugly. Auron is cool, not hott. Squall is just freaky. And Sephiroth beats all. MUAHAHAHAA!

Tavrobel
07-06-2006, 11:21 PM
Your asking for people to "diss" Tidus just from that intro.

Hes Meg Ryan in drag and sounds like a girl. But other then that, hes fine.
Plus Squall and Auron beat him on the hotness factor.

You actually understood what Aholic was saying? I understood the DO NOT in big red and underline part.

Ohh, the things I could mention to insult Tidus. But I'm too lazy to collect them all. He doesn't constantly die in battle, and that's good enough for me.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-06-2006, 11:23 PM
YEAS. HE NVA DiE iN ANi BATTLES HE iS D BST PLAYA iN MA GME. NWZ YEAS RiN i AGREE WiD YEW`! LOL.

feona17
07-06-2006, 11:24 PM
Tidus is pretty hot, I agree. But James Arnold Taylor flaws him a bit.

And the issue of him being a crybaby, I think all of us would be if we ended up on like Neptune, and didn't know a thing about what's going on. Just like how he ended up on Spira. Square-Enix has a thing for making the hero an underdog as well.

One more thing, Tidus.Aholic, can I ask you for a favour? Please stop typing like that. We all speak english, and know how to write.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-06-2006, 11:26 PM
Tidus is pretty hot, I agree. But James Arnold Taylor flaws him a bit.

And the issue of him being a crybaby, I think all of us would be if we ended up on like Neptune, and didn't know a thing about what's going on. Just like how he ended up on Spira. Square-Enix has a thing for making the hero an underdog as well.

One more thing, Tidus.Aholic, can I ask you for a favour? Please stop typing like that. We all speak english, and know how to write.
THANK YEW`! FiNALLiE SUM` 1 AGREES&UNDASTANDS MEE FO WUNCE! BUD YEAS. i'LL CRY ALL DAY& PROBS. DO WUD TiDUS DUSS iiF i WUS LOST iN SUM`WEA i DUNNO. SO YEAS. THANKS TEW` AGEN!

01 Rin
07-06-2006, 11:37 PM
I have no idea what you just said, TIDUS.AHOLiC.

~SapphireStar~
07-06-2006, 11:41 PM
I think joke account.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-06-2006, 11:42 PM
I have no idea what you just said, TIDUS.AHOLiC.

Okay, sorry. I will say it with no slang okay? Anyways I said:

Thanks you! Finally someone agrees and understands me for once! But, yes I'll cry all day and probably do the same thing as Tidus does if I was lost somewhere I don't know. So, yes thanks to you again.

Okay, I hope you get that now! :)

Psychotic
07-07-2006, 12:33 AM
Okay, this thread is about your thoughts on the character of Tidus, his role in the story, and possibly even how "HOT!" he is.

And yes, people are allowed to give negative opinions, TiDUS.AHOLiC. That is the point of a forum - to discuss and share opinions.

-TIDUS-
07-07-2006, 01:28 AM
After reading all the comments in this thread, I kind of feel like changing my username! xD

But yeah, my Tidus was pretty helpful for me. He didn't have a very strong attack but he could get 2 or 3 hits for 1 of everyone elses, except Rikku.

The funny thing is though, Wakka is my favorite character.

Hambone
07-07-2006, 01:37 AM
HEYYA. i THiNC DAT TiDUS iS SO HOT! HE iS LiKE A HUNK OF HOTNESS. WAA` CHAA` THiNC? BUD NWZ. iiF YEW` GOiN TEW` B DiSSiN HiM DEN i SUGGEST U DUN EVEN REPLY! DO NOT DiiSS TiDUS! THUNKS YEW`!
umm. n00b? Yeah. Tidus is my favorite Character. He's teh awesomness.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-07-2006, 01:40 AM
umm. n00b? Yeah. Tidus is my favorite Character. He's teh awesomness.

Heck yeah! Tidus is so hot! He is the best looking anime guy character ever! :)

Venom
07-07-2006, 02:21 AM
Tidus is fast and kills swiftly.:cool:

Doomie
07-07-2006, 02:28 AM
I think I love you.

feona17
07-07-2006, 02:28 AM
Tidus is fast and kills swiftly.:cool:

I noticed that, he's faster than the rest of the party naturally.

Crossblades
07-07-2006, 02:34 AM
Tidus was kinda annoying at first but he really grows on you halfway through the game

LunarWeaver
07-07-2006, 02:39 AM
Tidus is my favorite RPG protagonist actually. I like him because he's the most normal. He starts off kind of a brat and evolves into somebody much better. I liked watching him develop. I mean, if a huge monstrous blob sucked me out of my rich and famous world and tossed me in front of Wakka's hair I'd probably just freak out and have a mental breakdown, instead he saved the whole world and made hanky panky in a lake while doing it. And I don't mind his voice either. And yes he is hot <3

Actually I think Tidus is plenty masculine and all, but he would probably be more liked if he was female. He's positive, supportive of those around him, and with an underlying strength to back up his resolve...That's pretty much just Tifa, and look at her enormous fanbase.

Christmas
07-07-2006, 02:44 AM
TIDUS DRESS LIKE A BANANA, WALK LIKE A BANANA AND TALK LIKE A BANANA, BUT I LIKE BANANA.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-07-2006, 02:46 AM
Yeah! I agree with you. Tidus might be a brat, but he is so awesome and adorable! He should be known as the hottest anime male character! :love:

DeathKnight
07-07-2006, 03:03 AM
I think joke account.

Quoted for truth

That guy's pissing me off :irked:

4evarisha
07-07-2006, 03:33 AM
I like Tidus I think he is really cool.He is strong too.

feona17
07-07-2006, 03:51 AM
Finally some Tidus love. I knew at least someone agreed with me, and the author of this topic. ;D

4evarisha
07-07-2006, 03:52 AM
I know that alot of people do like Tidus.

feona17
07-07-2006, 04:59 AM
When I came to this forum, all I read was, "Meh, Tidus is a girl." No, sorry guys, he's a hot piece of.. er.. you know where I'm going with that. He has a lot of endearing qualities too. You know the scene with him and Yuna in the lake, right when the FMV starts, there's this look in his eyes and I almost swooned, but stopped myself... 'cause of course, pixels. :P

Dynast-Kid
07-07-2006, 05:02 AM
I love your sig feona17

oh and tidus isn't as terrible as everyone says he is

-TIDUS-
07-07-2006, 06:31 AM
I almost swooned, but stopped myself... 'cause of course, pixels. :P

Haha, nice. But you know Tidus isn't shallow either because he could have had a little something with Rikku, who is annoying, yet hot. But instead he chose Yuna, who is still cute, but has got an awesome personality. :p

Nominus Experse
07-07-2006, 06:38 AM
TiDUS.AHOLiC... my god... your antics bother many, including myself...

Tidus as a fighting character was one of my favorites in FFX, due to his high agility stat and the abilities that he recieves tend to manipulate time to your greatest advantage (ie: Hastega, Quickhit, Slowga, Delay Buster).

However, I was bothered by how the voice acting was done. It's understandable that he would be confused, upset, and somewhat 'whiney' over the entire situation, yet I am still frustrated by how his voice seems to always make me think of a whiney little pre-teen Tidus... It's the overbearing, repititive whines from the same character again and again, with the same whine.. that gets to me...

And for that of the Yuna and Tidus pairing, it actually touches me. It truly does - it works, and I think it works well. Probably one of the best by Square. And yes, the famous Macalania Forest scene is quite endearing, as it should be.

LunarWeaver
07-07-2006, 07:07 AM
However, I was bothered by how the voice acting was done

This seems to bother many. I do think, though, that James Arnold Tayler is an awesome voice actor. I blame the voice director...While the voice didn't bother me personally, I'm not really sure what they were aiming for with that business. It couldn't have hurt to tone him down a bit. I think his voice is a huge reason many dislike him...

Hmm, I wonder what his Japanese actor sounds like. Off to YouTube I go!

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-07-2006, 07:21 AM
But, that's no reason to not like him because of his voice because I think his voice is actually hot! Anyways, he is fine in all ways!:love:

Setzer Gabianni
07-07-2006, 07:31 AM
Yeah, that's your opinion. We have what is called "different opinions".

~Setzer Gabianni

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-07-2006, 07:48 AM
Yeah, that's your opinion. We have what is called "different opinions".

~Setzer Gabianni

I been knowing that! I'm not dumb okay for your information! Why? Do you have a problem with me or something? If your going to start it, just don't even give your opinion, I don't even want to know! geesh!

Setzer Gabianni
07-07-2006, 08:22 AM
I like to pick on faults. It happened to me when I was dealing with DK. Fond habit I have. You can always ignore me.

~Setzer Gabianni

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-07-2006, 08:24 AM
I like to pick on faults. It happened to me when I was dealing with DK. Fond habit I have. You can always ignore me.

~Setzer Gabianni

Okay! Done! Anyways, back to the topic about my hunk Tidus! :)

Zeromus_X
07-07-2006, 08:25 AM
I love Tida's character, but oh jesus, his voice....what an innapropriate VA, imo. I can't take the main character seriously when they sound like a five-year old. (Or don't enjoy wearing clothes, but that's for another time.)

Don't worry Lunar, his JP VA has testosterone.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-07-2006, 08:27 AM
I love Tida's character, but oh jesus, his voice....what an innapropriate VA, imo. I can't take the main character seriously when they sound like a five-year old. (Or don't enjoy wearing clothes, but that's for another time.)

Don't worry Lunar, his JP VA has testosterone.

Yeah! I agree. He's cute and all but just that he does acts like a little kid. But, oh well, it's Tidus! And it's cute to me! :)

Setzer Gabianni
07-07-2006, 08:28 AM
He is just a 17 year old boy, do you think all 17 year olds are going to be all manly?

I never really liked him. He wasn't hot/cute, just..there. =/

~Setzer Gabianni

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-07-2006, 08:30 AM
He is just a 17 year old boy, do you think all 17 year olds are going to be all manly?

I never really liked him. He wasn't hot/cute, just..there. =/

~Setzer Gabianni

I believe most of people are immature so yeah! Oh well, but Tidus is hot and very cute!

Setzer Gabianni
07-07-2006, 08:31 AM
You don't have to keep telling us that..lol

~Setzer Gabianni

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-07-2006, 08:34 AM
You don't have to keep telling us that..lol

~Setzer Gabianni

Okay. lol. Sorrie! :)

Hearts
07-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Seriously..someone do us all a favor and get this thread closed..

*Lady luck*
07-07-2006, 05:32 PM
agreed ...... yes he is good-looking but hes not that hot.

4evarisha
07-07-2006, 07:21 PM
Lol.He is okay I guess strong and tough I guess.

LunarWeaver
07-07-2006, 09:03 PM
Well I hopped on over to YouTube and watched the ending in Japanese just to hear Tidus and Yuna, which probly like everybody has already done :p I'm slow people, slow.

Tidus sounds mostly similar I think... He still sounds pretty boyish in Japanese. Less 'grating' I suppose though. I do keep forgetting he's 17 and supposed to sound boyish, he looks 20+ to me for some reason. Square made Cloud 21, but they won't make an adult protagonist again, bleh.

Their Tidus is better I gotta admit :greenie:

Dynast-Kid
07-07-2006, 09:27 PM
I love your sig LunarWeaver

feona17
07-07-2006, 09:40 PM
I love your sig feona17

Tidus.Aholic, you've stated your opinion a million and one times. Stop spamming.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-07-2006, 10:23 PM
I love your sig feona17

Tidus.Aholic, you've stated your opinion a million and one times. Stop spamming.

I'm not spamming okay?! I'm just restating! :D

Hearts
07-07-2006, 10:26 PM
I love your sig feona17

No, I believe thats spamming when you make 3 different threads about it..

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-07-2006, 10:31 PM
I love your sig feona17

No, I believe thats spamming when you make 3 different threads about it..

I guess so! I guess that's your spamming!

Psychotic
07-07-2006, 10:47 PM
I was prepared to let this thread stay open, but not now that you're all spamming. TiDUS.AHOLiC, there is a absolutely no need to keep replying to a thread that you've already stated your opinion on, so cut it out. Also, this thread has nothing to do with whether or not Member X likes Member Y's signature. We have a Private Message system for that.