PDA

View Full Version : TiDUS iS TEW` HOT FO YUNA. HE SHULD COUPLE UP WiD RiKKU

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-06-2006, 11:20 PM
i THiNC DAT TiDUS& YUNA DUN MATCH KUSS YUNA iS NOT PRETTiE& TiDUS iS SUCH A HOTTiE! LiKE i WUSS WiSHiN RiKKU& TiDUS WULD GO 2GETHA. BUD iiF DEY DONT i WUNT HiM WiD SUM` ELSE! BTTA DEN YUNA! NO OFFENSE TEW` D YUNA`S LOVERS!

feona17
07-06-2006, 11:26 PM
Damn, you're getting on my nerves.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-06-2006, 11:27 PM
Damn, you're getting on my nerves.WELLS. DATS MA OPiNiON. THERE R SUM` CHARACTERS YEW` JUSS DUN LiKE YA GET MEE?

feona17
07-06-2006, 11:28 PM
Damn, you're getting on my nerves.WELLS. DATS MA OPiNiON. THERE R SUM` CHARACTERS YEW` JUSS DUN LiKE YA GET MEE?

You are entitled to your opinion. But please, for the love of god, stop typing like you're some mentally challenged kid who never stepped foot in a grammar class. This is a forum, keep it to msn. I don't care if someone gets mad at me for this post, but I had to say something about it.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-06-2006, 11:32 PM

You are entitled to your opinion. But please, for the love of god, stop typing like you're some mentally challenged kid who never stepped foot in a grammar class. This is a forum, keep it to msn. I don't care if someone gets mad at me for this post, but I had to say something about it.

SURE I DONT MINE AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DONT NEED NO GRAMMER LESSONS OKAY?! WELL, ANYWAYS YOU NEED TO STOP BEING SO LIKE TEACHER-ISH! ITS NOT A WORD BUT WHO GIVES A DAMN CARE?!

feona17
07-06-2006, 11:33 PM
"But who gives a damn care?"

Alright. I'm not trying to be "teacher-ish" but, I'm just saying that it's hard to read slang.

01 Rin
07-06-2006, 11:34 PM

Sorry TiDUS.AHOLiC, but I have to agree with feona17. Caps freak me out and it's tough reading them like that. Please turn caps off.
It would be lovely.

Well, I like Yuna but Rikku and Tidus make good couple too. I still think that Tidus and Yuna make the best couple though. Rikku and Tidus are too similar in my opinion.
I believe in the "opposite attracts" kind of thing. "yin and yang," right? Yuna and Tidus really balance well together.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-06-2006, 11:38 PM

Sorry TiDUS.AHOLiC, but I have to agree with feona17. Caps freak me out and it's tough reading them like that. Please turn caps off.
It would be lovely.

Well, I like Yuna but Rikku and Tidus make good couple too. I still think that Tidus and Yuna make the best couple though. Rikku and Tidus are too similar in my opinion.
I believe in the "opposite attracts" kind of thing. "yin and yang," right? Yuna and Tidus really balance well together.

Okay feona17 are you happy now? :) anyways I'm going to quit th slangs okay. Like I said Tidus is hot, but that's kinda true Rikku and Tidus so similar and they look related. So, that's not good. But, yes I guess I agree that Yuna and Tidus is the best couple! :D:love:

~SapphireStar~
07-06-2006, 11:42 PM
Tidus got with Yuna, not Rikku. Done, end of.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-06-2006, 11:45 PM
Tidus got with Yuna, not Rikku. Done, end of.Well for your information I know that already because that's my favorite game okay? Anyways like I said Yuna and Tidus makes the best couple because of my hottie Tidus. And I've been knowing that Rikku dosen't go with Tidus. I just wish Yuna had longer hair!

Hearts
07-06-2006, 11:49 PM
Wow. This is a pretty pointless thread. Yuna and Tidus simply belong together, there's nothing else to it. I think that if Tidus and Rikku were together, then Tidus would eventually get tired of Rikku's constant happy hyperness. When on the other hand, Yuna is a much more calm and serious girl to be with in a relationship. She's just got the right personality to fit the other half of Tidus. With Rikku and Tidus together there just wouldn't be any excitement. But that's just my opinion.

~SapphireStar~
07-06-2006, 11:51 PM
Well for your information I know that already because that's my favorite game okay?
Whats with the attitude? Calmed down? Ok then. I was just saying that as there was no point to this thread. Just waiting for the Knights to close it.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-06-2006, 11:57 PM
Well for your information I know that already because that's my favorite game okay?
Whats with the attitude? Calmed down? Ok then. I was just saying that as there was no point to this thread. Just waiting for the Knights to close it.

I believe I don't have attitude okay? You the one who have attitude!

01 Rin
07-06-2006, 11:58 PM
ohmmmm. oohhhmmmm. I'm sensing lots of negative energy here. oohhhhmmmmmmmmm!

Hey, Remember when possible Guado invade Home and the Al Bhed, Keyakku died? Well, was he Rikku's brother or boyfriend?
Maybe that guy is Rikku's soulmate?
Tidus and Yuna go together like chocolate and vanilla ice cream. yum!

Hearts
07-06-2006, 11:58 PM

I agree.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
07-07-2006, 12:02 AM
There is no point of this thread but it really doesnt matter if Tidus got with Rikku or Yuna. I like the couple how it is. And Square probably did too. You are entitled to you opinion too, but this is a very pointless thread :)

01 Rin
07-07-2006, 12:02 AM
*imitate the ugly Seymour* "I order you to get along. If you do not, you will die."

feona17
07-07-2006, 12:27 AM
Wasn't there a hint that Rikku had been with Gippal? (FFX-2)

Psychotic
07-07-2006, 12:29 AM
This thread is doomed. Way to ruin it, guys.