PDA

View Full Version : Sephiroth is so hot!

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-07-2006, 09:18 AM
OMG. Sephiroth is so hot with his evil looks! Does anyone agree? :)

Zeromus_X
07-07-2006, 09:19 AM
Blasphemy! Kadaj ftw.

~SapphireStar~
07-07-2006, 11:54 AM
Man what is it with these hunk threads?
Dont care for Sephy.

Setzer Gabianni
07-07-2006, 12:17 PM
Kadaj is a Sephiroth wannabee.

We already know Sephiroth is sexy. However, Setzer, Edgar, Vossler, Vayne..Basch - hmm, any of these guys could fight him for the title of awesomeness and hotness.

~Setzer Gabianni

BardTard
07-07-2006, 01:25 PM
I never really thought Sephiroth was hot. Kadaj is the sexiest!!! :drool: :love:

Bearofu
07-07-2006, 02:22 PM
3D models aren't sexy.

~SapphireStar~
07-07-2006, 02:36 PM
3D models aren't sexy.
You asked for it ...
And let us like them ok? Not hurting anyone is it?

4evarisha
07-07-2006, 07:33 PM
I guess Tidus.Aholic made these thread for different people opinion in other of the ff games.

~SapphireStar~
07-07-2006, 07:50 PM
But there is already threads on who is the sexiest male, etc. Shes just too lazy to look.

starseeker
07-07-2006, 08:33 PM
I smell a fanboy

4evarisha
07-07-2006, 08:33 PM
What do you mean by that??

bipper
07-07-2006, 08:42 PM
I tend to think chicks like Claudia are hotter :)

4evarisha
07-07-2006, 08:47 PM
lol lol

LunarWeaver
07-07-2006, 09:06 PM
In Advent Children I thought Sephiroth looked like he was in a Survival Horror game. He looked diseased or something. Poor guy has been killed so many times I can't blame him though.

4evarisha
07-07-2006, 09:08 PM
me too lol.

mooglebunni608
07-07-2006, 10:52 PM
I never really thought Sephiroth was hot. Kadaj is the sexiest!!! :drool: :love:

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-07-2006, 11:06 PM
Man! I believe Sephiroth can win the tittle as evil hotness!:D

Psychotic
07-07-2006, 11:12 PM
Ok, this applies to both TiDUS.AHOLiC and 4evarisha: There is no need to keep replying to threads repeatedly, especially if you have nothing worthwhile to add. Once is usually enough, unless you're having a debate, otherwise it's just spam. Thank you for your time.

Omni-Odin
07-08-2006, 03:51 AM
It's all about Garnet.

Christmas
07-08-2006, 04:12 AM
I alway thought Jenova was hotter.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 04:58 AM
Who is Garnet and Jenova? Does anyone mine to show the pictures? Anyways, I think they might be cute!

silentenigma
07-08-2006, 05:22 AM
garnet (http://www.ffshrine.org/ff9/fmvshots-disc2/08-relive/00002.jpg)

Garnet's the female lead of FFIX.

Jenova (http://encyclopedia.quickseek.com/images/Jenova.jpg)
jenova 2 (http://www.zellfantasy.it/download/wallpaper/FFVII/800x600_jenova.jpg)

You should know who jenova is considering shes ONE OF THE MAIN VILLIANS OF FFVII.

Christmas
07-08-2006, 05:58 AM
Who is Garnet and Jenova? Does anyone mine to show the pictures? Anyways, I think they might be cute!

Wins.

Nominus Experse
07-08-2006, 07:20 AM

Damned ignorance... I can understand Garnet, but JENOVA... Considering the fact that she is one of the most important, central villians of the FFVII plot, tightly interwoven in the very character and conflict of Sephiroth, I am appalled that you show such...

I'm at a loss...

Aralith
07-08-2006, 07:25 AM
What?! Have you ever played VII? Ever seen the movie? If you have, you must be dumb as a doorknob. No wait, scratch that. The doorknob's smarter. Jenova was a central character in FFVII, and is revered by many to be the main villain instead of Sephiroth. In the case that you haven't played the game or seen the movie, you should probably not be posting in this forum. It requires at least some knowledge of the game to have an intelligent conversation about it.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 08:25 AM
What?! Have you ever played VII? Ever seen the movie? If you have, you must be dumb as a doorknob. No wait, scratch that. The doorknob's smarter. Jenova was a central character in FFVII, and is revered by many to be the main villain instead of Sephiroth. In the case that you haven't played the game or seen the movie, you should probably not be posting in this forum. It requires at least some knowledge of the game to have an intelligent conversation about it.

Okay! You so tripping! You the one dumb okay?! Don't be calling me dumb for your infromation your the one who is dumb! If you going to say that make sure your info. is straight! I don't need to watch or play the damn game to post in this thread, I believe it's not your problem! Or you want it to be your problem?! Well, if you haven't notice I've seen the movie but I don't know who is Genavo is, it's because I'm not interested in her. And also I didn't get a chance to finish the movie okay?! Anyways, your dumb not me, you say all the crap when you don't even know the reasons! geesh!

And also, Nominus Experse you the one ignorance it's not me for sure okay?! So, you hella got to back off!

I believe I said if you don't mind! I need help from other people not you two if your going to spit crap out of your mouth okay?!

G SpOtZ
07-08-2006, 08:50 AM
z0mg sepirtoh iz teh n00b! barret iz teh sex0rz, teh hawtne55!

This thread lowered my IQ from 0 to -43. Sephy's sword is nice though.

Nominus Experse
07-08-2006, 08:50 AM
To TiDUS.AHOLiC:

So, I take it that you have seen the movie, enjoyed the movie, but didn't play FFVII then? If this is the case, then perhaps my statements were something of a harsh sentiment. If you wish to know more about JENOVA and how Sephiroth are intertwined, simply say something - I won't hold it against you if you haven't played FFVII.

Christmas
07-08-2006, 08:53 AM
BTW, do you know who is Sephiroth?

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 08:57 AM
To TiDUS.AHOLiC:

So, I take it that you have seen the movie, enjoyed the movie, but didn't play FFVII then? If this is the case, then perhaps my statements were something of a harsh sentiment. If you wish to know more about JENOVA and how Sephiroth are intertwined, simply say something - I won't hold it against you if you haven't played FFVII.

Okay. Well, I never played the game but oh well. Who did Sephiroth go with?

BTW, ummmm... Christmas! No duh! I know who Sephiroth is! Do you think I'm that dumb huh? Anyways, if I don't know him why would I be making this thread up huh? Tell me please! :rolleyes2

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 10:06 AM
BTW, do you know who is Sephiroth?
lol, I guess it cant be helped in this thread :D

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-08-2006, 10:06 AM
TiDUS.AHOLiC you have been warned several times not to make personal attacks against others. Do not expect to be warned many more.

You WILL stop this behavior immediately, or you will be banned.

Jojee
07-08-2006, 10:30 AM
Sephiroth isn't hot. And Kudaj is definitely not hot. And while we're on the topic, neither is Kuja.

Sorry, but I don't find long sparkly silver hair and a beautiful girly figure (wow, LOOK at Kuja) sexy on guys ;)

Setzer Gabianni
07-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Do Setzer or Edgar tickle your fancy? Or the lady boys. i.e Tidus, Cloud, Kadaj..(ooh, not him!)..

~Setzer Gabianni

daggertrepe
07-08-2006, 05:15 PM

I got three words for you.

Play. Final. Fantasy.

You're not impressing anyone with your "gangsta I'm so cool" talk. Especially not me. :( It's really pathetic that you haven't played the game, or finished the movie. It really makes me laugh because you're posting here, but you know 0 about this game!

Ohh yes, when I was like 9 i had an obsession over Sephy. But I like Zidane better, now!

Leeza
07-08-2006, 05:41 PM
SakuraAngel623: your post regarding TiDUS.AHOLiC was uncalled for. Do not moderate. Stick to the topic at hand and that topic does not happen to be berating other members. Do not do that again.

4evarisha
07-08-2006, 08:24 PM
[!]

I got three words for you.

Play. Final. Fantasy.

You're not impressing anyone with your "gangsta I'm so cool" talk. Especially not me. :( It's really pathetic that you haven't played the game, or finished the movie. It really makes me laugh because you're posting here, but you know 0 about this game!

Ohh yes, when I was like 9 i had an obsession over Sephy. But I like Zidane better, now!
That is very mean and rude.Next time I think you shoul press the warn button so other feelings dsen't get hurt.[/!]*snip*

If I were you I would also heed the advice that I have given to SakuraAngel623. ~ Leeza

daggertrepe
07-08-2006, 10:02 PM
Hmm..well ok. Sorry bout that.

Anyhoo, yes, I think that Sephy is verry hot! :love:

4evarisha
07-08-2006, 11:02 PM
To me he is more the strong alright type.lol

Jojee
07-09-2006, 02:45 AM
Do Setzer or Edgar tickle your fancy? Or the lady boys. i.e Tidus, Cloud, Kadaj..(ooh, not him!)..

~Setzer Gabianni Setzer's pretty nice, he's actually manly. Or about as manly as FF characters go... Edgar's okay too. Tidus was pretty spiffy. Cloud, ew. None of them are favorites, though. xD Locke and Rufus are my favorite FF guys :</>D

And geez people, let a girl have her fangirl crushes. Who needs to play the game to think a character is attractive, anyway? ^_-

Shadow117
07-24-2006, 12:23 AM
Hell Yeah!!!! Sephiroth is the Sexiest, hottest, most handsome guy I have ever seen!!
And he talks to me in my head...
For those of you who are wondering, no I don't have a life.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-24-2006, 07:55 AM
Hell Yeah!!!! Sephiroth is the Sexiest, hottest, most handsome guy I have ever seen!!
And he talks to me in my head...
For those of you who are wondering, no I don't have a life.

Whoah! Wow! Never thought someone would have something to say like that to Sephiroth! ^^ Because, that's totally what I was going to say but more! ^^ Lol.

Dr. Acula
07-24-2006, 09:56 AM
Smother me in gravy you big dirty man (Sephiroth from Cloud's Dream 3)
I think he's a cross-dresser. Really, I do. He looked OK in AC tho.