PDA

View Full Version : Sora Fans

Yu
07-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Hi, this is my first thread, but I have posted on other people's. I was just wondering how many Sora fans are out there. I have a few stories, or fanfictions, for kingdom hearts. I, personally, love sora. Sora and Axel are my two favorite kh characters. I hate the fact that they killed off axel and the fact that a pink loving girly girl ends up with sora. What do you guys think?

Tavrobel
07-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Would you please wrap the Axel part in Spoilers?

And no, Axel's death had a use. If he had survived the end of the game, that would have undermined the quest of Sora and the party, as an Organization XIII member would still be alive, whether or not he was willing to help Sora in anyway he could to help Roxas. This would mean that Xemnas would still be both unapproachable, and he would have an existing agent to act through, as Nobodies have the ability to control other Nobodies. Xemnas (the Superior) OBVIOUSLY shares this trait. Sorcerors are stronger than most of the other OXIII members, yet he controls them. What influence he might have had with Axel!

Sora's alright. I have nothing against him. I respect him because he gets to go home with Kairi.

Zeromus_X
07-07-2006, 04:32 PM
Yeah, I guess he's cool. I'm so grateful they gave him testosterone for the second game. :)

Yu
07-07-2006, 04:34 PM
I know. I just wish they didn't have to. I miss him. He was nice and funny.

Skyblade
07-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Would you please wrap the Axel part in Spoilers?

And no, Axel's death had a use. If he had survived the end of the game, that would have undermined the quest of Sora and the party, as an Organization XIII member would still be alive, whether or not he was willing to help Sora in anyway he could to help Roxas. This would mean that Xemnas would still be both unapproachable, and he would have an existing agent to act through, as Nobodies have the ability to control other Nobodies. Xemnas (the Superior) OBVIOUSLY shares this trait. Sorcerors are stronger than most of the other OXIII members, yet he controls them. What influence he might have had with Axel!

Sora's alright. I have nothing against him. I respect him because he gets to go home with Kairi.

Your comment about Xemnas being unapproachable because there is an Organization member left is invalid. Roxas was still there, and his symbol in the Proof of Existence room was undisturbed, yet that didn't prevent you from reaching Xemnas. I fail to see why having Axel still alive would change that.

Tavrobel
07-07-2006, 04:45 PM
The second statement still stands, that Xemnas MUST be able to exert his authority in one way or another. In the Reports, it said that Nobodies could control oither Nobodies, but unlike Heartless, they could also form coherent hierarchies. Heartless listen to those who have power. Nobodies listen to those who can end their anguish. Roxas no longer listens, as he has found his other. Therefore, what bonus would he have to gain to listening to Xemnas anymore?

Also, during the final battles, when you fight him in the Throne, you can hear him reaching out to Roxas while Sora was fighting. Infact, he even goes too far and attempts to persuade Riku to give into his despair.

Unlike the other Nobodies, Roxas had returned to his "other." Throughout most of the game, the other OXIII members referred to Sora as Roxas, yet Roxas was not able to respond to them in any way. This means that Roxas was unable to act, and therefore, if he was unable to act, it would not matter if his stone was left unaltered. He still existed, but unlike the other twelve, he could do very little.

Axel could still act. He had not joined his other. However, I will concede that the unapproachable part is alittle incorrect without proper explanation, as I had not then provided, but if he had someone who could cause trouble amongst the ranks of Sora and his allies, how could they possibly reach Xemnas with a knife in their side? (well, in this case, a chakram).

Christmas
07-07-2006, 04:58 PM
Sora should ends up with Riku.

Yu
07-07-2006, 05:04 PM
eew. heck no! he should end up with my character named Oturah!

Yu
07-07-2006, 05:06 PM
She's a character in my fanfiction. She's kingdom hearts's nobody. It's a sad, but good story. I"m planning on posting it on fanfiction.net.

IceAngel
07-07-2006, 05:19 PM
I was gonna participate in this thread but there are too many spoilers that weren't covered up :( ie Kairi goes home with Sora...

Psydekick
07-09-2006, 01:38 PM
Sora fan? No i hate him to bits

IceAngel
07-09-2006, 03:03 PM

Lol, and still your name is 'Sora!'

Yu
07-21-2006, 11:41 PM
I hate People like you. You contradict yourself. It's pathetic. I, personally think that you should Go To HELL!!!

Dynast-Kid
07-22-2006, 02:35 AM
A little harsh ya think?

ChibiKadaj
07-30-2006, 03:14 AM
I love Sora cause he's so cute. Him and his big blue eyes.

IceAngel
07-30-2006, 02:35 PM
I love Sora cause he's so cute. Him and his big blue eyes.

Ditto! Big blue eyes are beautiful :love:

Distain
07-31-2006, 08:40 PM
I hate People like you. You contradict yourself. It's pathetic. I, personally think that you should Go To HELL!!!

And I hate it when people go crazy like that. Everyone is entiteld to their own opinion evan if it dosent exactly go along with your own, and shouldent be patrinized for it.:)

But meh, whatever. Anywayz, I think Sora's alright, typical hero goodie-goodie type person. Me thinks he's a bit too good somtimes though, and I would like to see him get alittle darker in #3. For example, he should get with Kairi and Namine and Elizabeth Swan and some other disney woman:D .

Psydekick
07-31-2006, 08:53 PM
You know i was joking:rolleyes2

Dynast-Kid
08-03-2006, 06:41 AM
Sora is aight...

I recently discovered fanfiction.net and found a disturbing amount of Sora/Riku yaoi...

Distain
08-03-2006, 10:27 AM
Sora is aight...

I recently discovered fanfiction.net and found a disturbing amount of Sora/Riku yaoi...

Man I hate that stuff. It's everywhereon that site:aimx:...

Dynast-Kid
08-03-2006, 07:18 PM
yeah it made me VERY uncomfortable...

+EvilApple+
08-04-2006, 01:38 AM
lol I hate Riku and Sora together........ RIKU AND PANCAKES IS THE WAY TO GO!!! Sora should be with Namine unless there is a new girl cause I hate Kairi....... Always did. I tottaly agree that Sora should go bad...... MAybe ditch donald and goofy [more like donald] and be like Jack or Daxter from jack and daxter

Dynast-Kid
08-04-2006, 01:43 AM
Sora+Naminé,best couple ever.

Kairi is an ugly tramp with too many zippers on her dress thing.Sorry all you Kairi fans out there.:)

When Sora becomes evil,he should slay Kairi...

Axel_girl
08-29-2006, 05:14 PM
What's up with you people???:redface: :-\ :-/ :rolleyes3
Stop talking about that Sora!!!:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
I agree that he is too good sometimes and he should be a little more bad, evil! Roxas is better!:bigbiggri
Why noone cares about Axel's death??? He was the perfect hero in my opinion! He was dark, but a good guy in the same time!!! Sora should have tried to be a little like him.... I don't agree with Axel's death, but I still have hopes for his "comeback from death".... If his other becomes bad even for a few hours Axel will born again! I think that if Square Enix wants, Axel can return!

Axel ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!:kaocheer: :kaocheer: :kaocheer: :kaocheer: :kaocheer: :kaocheer:
He is the best character ever:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: !!!!!!!!!!

AXEL I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Angie_Leonhart
08-29-2006, 07:11 PM
C'mon now Axel_Girl!!!! Get over it !!! Stop telling Everyone how good is Axel and Realise the fact that he is not perfect!!! :kaoangry: If he was perfect he wouldn't die but he did!!! He is DEAD OK??? DEAD!!!
D-E-A-D got it memorised???
You are just sooo out of the subject!!!:kaoupset: why should you talk about Axel while everyone is talking for Sora???
Stop that!!!!! :kaofight: O.K... You love him... So what!!!!
Make a new thread only for him!!!!!

P.S: I don't mean to insult any fans of Axel with this response...
This is especially for Axel girl!

Dynast-Kid
08-30-2006, 12:09 AM
Axel is dead...That part was sad...

-PAOPU FRUIT

Starlight Roxas and Sora
08-30-2006, 11:26 PM
I liked Axel!! but I wonder what kind of outfit Sora is going to wear next!! Im a TOTAL Sora fan!! Im dressing up as him in Halloween town for halloween!

Skyblade
08-31-2006, 04:45 AM
Hi, this is my first thread, but I have posted on other people's. I was just wondering how many Sora fans are out there. I have a few stories, or fanfictions, for kingdom hearts. I, personally, love sora. Sora and Axel are my two favorite kh characters. I hate the fact that they killed off axel and the fact that a pink loving girly girl ends up with sora. What do you guys think?

I'm a Sora fan. And I happen to like Kairi, even if I do hate the color pink.

Chocobo_head*
08-31-2006, 05:23 AM
Sora is a good character...i mean i love his eyes to an extreme but sometimes he annoys mee, he is kind of like a Kingdom Hearts verison of Tidus..

Dont get me wrong...love both characters, but sometimes they either are annoying or whine too much about something that i just have to shout "Ugh...get over it!"

Axel21
08-31-2006, 10:46 AM
Well, Sora looked really childish in the clothes of Kingdom Hearts 1 and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. But this was just because he was younger, I guess... In Kingdom Hearts 2, though, he looks much better in his new outfit and with the spikier hair, and has a more mature attitude overall, which does make sense, since he's an adult now.
If Kingdom Hearts 3 revolves around him, too, I bet (and hope) that he's gonna wear even better clothes..

Axel_girl
08-31-2006, 12:48 PM
C'mon now Axel_Girl!!!! Get over it !!! Stop telling Everyone how good is Axel and Realise the fact that he is not perfect!!! :kaoangry: If he was perfect he wouldn't die but he did!!! He is DEAD OK??? DEAD!!!
D-E-A-D got it memorised???
You are just sooo out of the subject!!!:kaoupset: why should you talk about Axel while everyone is talking for Sora???
Stop that!!!!! :kaofight: O.K... You love him... So what!!!!
Make a new thread only for him!!!!!

P.S: I don't mean to insult any fans of Axel with this response...
This is especially for Axel girl!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT-SORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO HATES AXEL!!!!!!!!!!!!
If only Axel was alive.... He would have burnt you!!!!

Dynast-Kid
08-31-2006, 02:45 PM
In Kingdom Hearts 2, though, he looks much better in his new outfit and with the spikier hair, and has a more mature attitude overall, which does make sense, since he's an adult now.
If Kingdom Hearts 3 revolves around him, too, I bet (and hope) that he's gonna wear even better clothes..

He was only 15 in KH2.Not exactly an adult.:p

If only Axel was alive.... He would have burnt you!!!!

Despite the fact that he is made of groups and mounds of pixels...

Angie_Leonhart
08-31-2006, 06:08 PM
Despite the fact that he is made of groups and mounds of pixels...

ha,ha... :cool: Nice one al-bhed_kid0827.... :kaohappy:

Dynast-Kid
08-31-2006, 06:28 PM
I try...=P