PDA

View Full Version : ending/alternate/extended/secret endings from a game, your fave?

Markus. D
07-07-2006, 04:33 PM
mine are the ones from Drakangard 1 & 2.

they start off tragic, and become slowly more tragic ;_;... its really great how they have done it :)

ljkkjlcm9
07-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Chrono Trigger, there are so many of them

THE JACKEL

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-07-2006, 06:20 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=88034

bipper
07-07-2006, 06:24 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=88034

different subjects :)

My favorite ending was prolly Final Fantasy VI; alternate ending was beating it with just the three necessary characters :)

Yamaneko
07-07-2006, 06:32 PM
Dog ending from Silent Hill 2. Funny as hell.

JKTrix
07-07-2006, 08:21 PM
Don't know if they count, but the extra videos on MGS3: Subsistence cracked me up.

I Took the Red Pill
07-07-2006, 11:06 PM
All the extra endings you can get in New Game + in CC were pretty cool. Especially the one that had Viper Manor and all the Making Of rooms (don't remember what they called it). The one where you revive Aeris in FF7 is pretty awesome too.

LunarWeaver
07-07-2006, 11:12 PM
I like that whole UFO thing from the Silent Hill series.

kikimm
07-08-2006, 12:54 AM

they start off tragic, and become slowly more tragic ;_;... its really great how they have done it :)

:heart: I love those. Except not the ones from the second game because I haven't seen them yet. Do you have a favourite one? I always like the second. And the first but just because Caim talks at the end. =D

I've only seen the UFO ending from the first Silent Hill, and I don't think it was worth me playing the whole game over again, even though it only took me a few hours. I was expecting more!

KentaRawr!
07-08-2006, 01:10 AM
The one where you revive Aeris in FF7 is pretty awesome too.

Man, you really DID take the red pill. :eek:

DK
07-08-2006, 01:36 AM
The debug room from Chrono Trigger. :D

The Last Ancient
07-08-2006, 05:17 AM
Suikoden 2 was the best for alternative endings. First they were all good and interesting, and they each gave you a clue at the end with a picture, like your friend (don't know how to do spoilers thing) waiting where you had been in the beginning of the game, just genius man.

Moon Rabbits
07-08-2006, 05:22 AM

:heart: I love those. Except not the ones from the second game because I haven't seen them yet. Do you have a favourite one? I always like the second. And the first but just because Caim talks at the end. =D

I've only seen the UFO ending from the first Silent Hill, and I don't think it was worth me playing the whole game over again, even though it only took me a few hours. I was expecting more!

I dislike the slow pace of Drakengard, as well as the repetitive gameplay and weak story, but I love tragedies... ; - ; You make me want to play it 'til the end.

As for favourite endings and such, I like the Celes+Locke'sBandana situation in FF6, as well as the end of Chrono Trigger (with Crono dead), and the one with Crono alive. Robo and Lucca saying goodbye is so sad. ._.

oddler
07-08-2006, 05:23 AM
The one where you revive Aeris in FF7 is pretty awesome too.

Man, you really DID take the red pill. :eek:

Quite true, my wizrobed friend.
As for endings, I'd say Super Metroid. I guess it was because I never really knew Samus was a woman until I completed enough of the game.

Sylvie
07-08-2006, 06:11 AM
The FF7 debug room. Really weird though.

Dell
07-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Suikoden 2 was the best for alternative endings. First they were all good and interesting, and they each gave you a clue at the end with a picture, like your friend (don't know how to do spoilers thing) waiting where you had been in the beginning of the game, just genius man.

Same here. All Suikoden have alternate ending and the perfect ending is when you successfully recruit 108 character (Some being optional and some is plot character).