PDA

View Full Version : Help me on ChronoCross

Human Devil
07-07-2006, 07:16 PM
how do u get the rainbow weapons it says he needs a stirdier hammer and i heard that u need to buy on it from some guy in Marbule but u need to have Nikki sing that song right? So when i go there Fargo says the concerts over and etc. and Nikki and the Radical Dreamer boat is gone so just help me out.:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: how do i get Nikki to sing the song and get rid of those things in Marbule. Someone, if u know the how to do this or just know the answer PLEASE respond.

Reeno the Alchemist
07-08-2006, 12:30 AM
o jeesus u made your question completely complicatedok ill answer it the best i can well first go to guldove (another world)and get orlha then go to Marblue in homeworld and place fargo in your party and go visit the other fargo on the SS Zelbess then they shoulod perform the song after a few scenes then leave the ship and go to marblue and fight the blue monsters(make sure to get the ones in the cave!)if you have difficulties pm me and ill see what i can do i am a pro at this game ya'know...

Human Devil
07-08-2006, 02:56 AM
I did what u said but Fargo still says the same thing.:cry:

Reeno the Alchemist
07-08-2006, 11:58 PM
hmmm well did you put fargo in the front of you party?

Human Devil
07-10-2006, 05:38 AM
ok this is not exacly what they said but here. Bad fargo=fargo good fargo=FARGO

fargo:Hey you, the concerts over and Marbule will be my everlasting dream hahaha!

FARGO:You pittyful lousy scum bag!!! (and grabs him.)

fargo:Let go of me besides you cant change the past.

FARGO:Tch. (lets go of him.)

Its something close to this. Im at the point where i can fight the Time Devourer in Terra Tower, is there still a way of getting the spectral weapons?

Reeno the Alchemist
07-11-2006, 08:36 PM
the hell?!? ummmm this goes beyond my help not once did the fargos ever say that in my times and im afraid i cant answer this question im sorry