PDA

View Full Version : Barret Wallace: Ghetto Superstar

DK
07-07-2006, 09:57 PM
I think that Barret should be a rolemodel and hero to all people who're stuck in the ghetto. Barret is reppin' tha hood for sure. He still rocks tha glock, he still cusses like a souljah, he's definitely a brotha. But he came from the ghetto in a positive way, and now he's setting the example for other homeboys to follow him out of the crack game and into saving the world. The man always trying to keep a brotha down, even dropped a plate on top of his ghetto, but he got past it and put the man down. He came from poverty, nothing, man. He had to dig coal for a living. Now he's flying around in bigass airships, rubbing shoulders with his peeps in the gold saucer and at costa del sol, he's a self made Gillionaire having gone into business selling mastered All Materia, a long way from selling magic potions to junkies in Wall Street.

Barret is a real man, and a shining example of what a brotha can do in the face of adversity. We should all pay respect to the great man himself. TESTIFY!

Evolavas
07-07-2006, 09:58 PM
True dat brotha'

Levian
07-07-2006, 10:02 PM
Yeah, man he was a real Catastrophe at the beginning, and look at him now, a real Big Shot with the ladies, ie Marlene. He even stood up to his gun bro' Dyne and that takes courage. Real black man courage. I wonder what he's up to now. :confused:

-N-
07-07-2006, 11:59 PM
I met Barret Wallace in downtown LA. He was recruiting at-risk youth for Outer Heaven.

Psychotic
07-08-2006, 12:11 AM
What can I say? I'm a playah-hatah.

DK
01-16-2008, 04:08 PM
You can never stop the power of Barret, you oppressive white man! One day, Brotha's will all be wearing the flyest sailor suits the world has ever seen, dining on the finest fried chocobo wings and downing the silkiest elixiers, and yo' Palmer lookin' ass won't be able to to a god damn thing!

FIGHT THE POWER BROTHA'S, THERE AIN'T NO GETTIN' OFFA THIS TRAIN WE ON! @$!*%@!

Raebus
01-16-2008, 04:12 PM
Has anyone got that image of Barret with a piece of fried chicken in his hand?

Rye
01-16-2008, 07:08 PM
Barret is all decked in ghetto fab. He rocks that sailor suit, yet he still has his morals straight in the family. He also has his chicken and kool-aid on the table for his daughter. My panties drop for him. :kaoclove:

leader of mortals
01-16-2008, 10:42 PM
old thread!!!

cloud21zidane16
01-16-2008, 11:25 PM

Love that saying!:D

Kanshisha
01-16-2008, 11:44 PM

LOL, love the saying but it's a bit corny how they all say it in the game..

Barret and his dog Nanaki XP and his cat Cait sith. lol

Get him mad, he wont pop a cap, he pop caps. ^.-

cloud21zidane16
01-16-2008, 11:47 PM

LOL, love the saying but it's a bit corny how they all say it in the game..

Barret and his dog Nanaki XP and his cat Cait sith. lol

Get him mad, he wont pop a cap, he pop caps. ^.-

aha:p i think it sounds more corny saying it in real life:D

Leeza
01-17-2008, 12:55 AM
Barret is cool. Yes. :cat: