PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever?

Zeromus_X
07-07-2006, 11:15 PM
Stolen the Ribbon from Ultima Weapon* on the Floating Continent?

I've been resetting for like forever, just keep getting Elixirs. I wonder if its even worth it, but its something I've always felt like doing for the hell of it. I also made a second save on the FC in case I ever felt like doing a CES challenge, and the FC is awesome anyways.

So, for a broader topic, what somewhat extra-ordinary things have you done on FFVI? Doesn't have to be real big, just something you accomplished.

*Never will I say Atma Weapon!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-07-2006, 11:30 PM
I've had every character learn every spell--every character who can learn magic, anyway. On one occasion, I also started raising everyone to Level 99 with the strategic stat-raising and everything, but I lost interest pretty quickly. The game is easy enough as it is, you know?
*Never will I say Atma Weapon!Rock on.

Roogle
07-07-2006, 11:33 PM
I usually complete the peace conference completely. I talk to every soldier, fight every necessary fight, and get the maximum amount of points everytime.

I can't really think of anything that I do which would be considered amazing, though.

-N-
07-08-2006, 12:06 AM
I've had every character learn every spell--every character who can learn magic, anyway. On one occasion, I also started raising everyone to Level 99 with the strategic stat-raising and everything, but I lost interest pretty quickly. The game is easy enough as it is, you know?Yeah, I once taught everyone every magic just because it didn't take that much extra time. I haven't done much that extraordinary. I complete it pretty thoroughly each time. I guess one time my friend and I team-played FFVI and named characters after everyone we knew, and I was Setzer, so he solo leveled me to 61 with Mag+2 each level so I could X-Magic ridiculous spells.

Doomie
07-08-2006, 02:07 AM
I beat Chupon. :cool:

Roto13
07-08-2006, 04:39 AM
I've had every character learn every spell--every character who can learn magic, anyway.
I actually do that every time. Fighting Cactrots and Hoovers. By the time I'm done, I'm strong enough to take on anything in Kefka's tower with little problem.

ljkkjlcm9
07-08-2006, 06:19 AM
My best thing is beating it with 3 characters. I still want to go through sometime and beat it with different combinations of characters besides those 3. I do seem to remember those 3 being in most everyone else's ending scene(if there were other people) so they wouldn't have too many different endings

EDIT: In fact I just watched it and every clip of other characters has those 3 characters or some of those three, and no-one else. Oh and terra too because she shows up no matter what, but she's only in one besides her own.
EXCEPT: Relm has Strago, so I need to beat it with Relm but not Strago now!

THE JACKEL

ff_sweden
07-08-2006, 09:45 AM
did anyone beat Siegfried in Colusseum?. That´s a challange
http://www.videogamesprites.net/FinalFantasy6/Bosses/06%20-%20Siegfried.gif

blackmage_nuke
07-08-2006, 03:50 PM
I decided to teach one person ultima and I chose mog...I have no idea why, and yes that is the best achievment I have, really shows how lazy I am

abrojtm
07-08-2006, 05:07 PM
Is Siegfried weilding a gun?

Captain Maxx Power
07-08-2006, 11:10 PM
I beat the first wave of guards when you first visit Narsche. It was hard, I only had all those MagiTek abilities to work with. Must've attempted it, like, thirty times before I finally defeated them. Well hardcore.