PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone intrested in basketball and football?

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 12:49 AM
Hey! I was wondering besides playing games do you guys have a hobby such as basketball and football? Anyways, yeah! It's a really good sport it gives you in shape. Oh yeah! Boxing! Anyone like it? I like to box all they long because it's so defensive for you! So yeah! Anyone like to share about these sports? :)

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 12:57 AM
I use to play basketball, but my mum didnt like it, so she stopped paying for me to go and taking me there.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 01:27 AM
I use to play basketball, but my mum didnt like it, so she stopped paying for me to go and taking me there.

Oh Okay, that's sad. If I was liking a sport whether my parents` hate it or not, I can stick with it if I like it so yeah! :)

Venom
07-08-2006, 01:27 AM
I hate playing and watching sports.

Doomie
07-08-2006, 01:32 AM
Footbal: Heck yeah.
Basketball: No except the Mavs and the Raptors.

EDIT:I should read threads more often, then.

Shoden
I played proper Football not the American's soccer or football. Defender only good midfielder crap anywhere else.

TiDUS.AHOLiC

I like playing sports, but don't really like watching it. But, anyways if your fat it keeps you in shape, and prepared for anything. If you get what I mean. :)

kikimm
07-08-2006, 01:43 AM
I'd probably like sports if I were any good at them. The only thing I can do well is swimming, and I'm not interested in that anymore. I like watching...soccer on TV though. Soccer and football and Basketball are all pretty entertaining.

Everyone's always way too competitive and yelling all the time and scary which makes it not fun for me.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 02:57 AM
I'd probably like sports if I were any good at them. The only thing I can do well is swimming, and I'm not interested in that anymore. I like watching...soccer on TV though. Soccer and football and Basketball are all pretty entertaining.

Everyone's always way too competitive and yelling all the time and scary which makes it not fun for me.

I love swimming but I don't know how to swim! :( Anyways, I'm not so good at basketball on shooting on dribbling basically I'm not good in the sports but I just love to play it!

4evarisha
07-08-2006, 05:11 AM
I hate watching sports and playing them.

Burtsplurt
07-08-2006, 08:19 AM
I play quite a lot of football, maybe twice a week or thereabouts. I enjoy it a lot - I like the competitive edge, which I don't really get anywhere else. Plus, it keeps me in good shape.

The only other sport I do regularly is running (is it even a sport?). It's good for keeping fit, and I like the feeling that I've completed something afterwards. The actual process of running is, however, a whole world of pain.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 08:50 PM
I play quite a lot of football, maybe twice a week or thereabouts. I enjoy it a lot - I like the competitive edge, which I don't really get anywhere else. Plus, it keeps me in good shape.

The only other sport I do regularly is running (is it even a sport?). It's good for keeping fit, and I like the feeling that I've completed something afterwards. The actual process of running is, however, a whole world of pain.

Yeah! I love playing football like twice or tripal a week. I'm like so in shape, I guess. lol. Anyways, running I believe it's just an exercise. lol. It actually gives you muscle instead. I'm not so competetive in football when they play taggle. Because I always come home with bruises!

NorthernChaosGod
07-09-2006, 05:11 AM
I play pick up games of basketball and football (american) every now and then. I also play soccer on occasion, as well as baseball. The only sports that I was ever really serious about were hockey and lacrosse. I played on teams for both.

YTDN
07-09-2006, 08:45 AM

Shiny
07-09-2006, 08:50 AM
I like playing sports, but don't really like watching it.
I can relate. Although, baseball is fun to watch sometimes. Particulary when the Yankees and Red Soxs are at eachother's throats.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-18-2006, 09:38 AM
I play pick up games of basketball and football (american) every now and then. I also play soccer on occasion, as well as baseball. The only sports that I was ever really serious about were hockey and lacrosse. I played on teams for both.

Cool! I like to play hockey and lacrosse too! But, for some reason I hate th sport, but love to play it. Lol. That's wierd but yeah. :) Anyways, I kinda suck at the lacrosse, but then in hockey I make lots of points, but at the same time injured myself so badly! Because, the girls was all screaming and yeah! When I was about to make my point (which I did) the girls went crazy and hit everywhere, and someone hit me with their hockey stick so hard on my thumb that my nail skin came out, blood was dripping so much. It stinged real bad! It was so nasty! EW! I actually saw my meat! EW! So yeah. That's what I get for being so competitive, but at the same time having alot of FUN! Lol. And <B>SHINY</B> that's true about the Yankees and the Red Soxs. Lol. But, I love to play baseball often though. Lol.

G SpOtZ
07-18-2006, 09:51 AM
I do gymnastics. You know, crazy flips in the air and stuff. I'm having trouble finding gymnastics gyms that are close to me on this side of Hawaii though. =(

I used to wrestle. Captain of all 3 years in middle school... even though I was TERRIBLE in 6th, and 7th grade, everybody said I should be captain just because they liked me? Haha. I took it.

I breakdance a bit. Not heavily, but just every once in awhile, whip out some moves at dances if I'm not grindin or doin whatever. You know.

That's about it, I guess. I'm pretty intense about gymnastics now.

Topcat
07-18-2006, 10:15 AM
I play Golf, possibly the most frustrating game in the world but i love it.:D

I Took the Red Pill
07-18-2006, 06:28 PM
I play basketball as much as I can. They call me the white Larry Bird. Wait...

NorthernChaosGod
07-18-2006, 11:36 PM

Cool! I like to play hockey and lacrosse too! But, for some reason I hate th sport, but love to play it. Lol. That's wierd but yeah. :) Anyways, I kinda suck at the lacrosse, but then in hockey I make lots of points, but at the same time injured myself so badly! Because, the girls was all screaming and yeah! When I was about to make my point (which I did) the girls went crazy and hit everywhere, and someone hit me with their hockey stick so hard on my thumb that my nail skin came out, blood was dripping so much. It stinged real bad! It was so nasty! EW! I actually saw my meat! EW! So yeah. That's what I get for being so competitive, but at the same time having alot of FUN! Lol. And <B>SHINY</B> that's true about the Yankees and the Red Soxs. Lol. But, I love to play baseball often though. Lol.
I am much better at lacrosse than hockey. I started playing my junior year of high school and I have been told that I have progessed amazingly. I have a killer shot too. :cool:

Mo-Nercy
07-19-2006, 05:09 AM
I'm an armchair sportsman myself. I watch and follow just about ANYTHING that I can get my eyes on.

In high school, I played rugby and volleyball and didn't stand much in either but I had a good time. I had a reputation as a reliable, utility player.

My favourite sports are all motor sport though. F1, V8 Supercars, WRC, Moto GP and D1GP are the ones I love the most. A1, Champ Cars and NASCAR are all too boring for me to watch.

escobert
07-19-2006, 06:06 AM
I did high jump in track, played basketball, football, hockey when I was younger, soccer also and baselball.

Hambone
07-19-2006, 07:24 AM
You are very cool.

-TIDUS-
07-19-2006, 07:34 AM
I pretty much watch every sport, but only play a few competitively. I run 100m in track and I am decent at it. I am also on the varsity basketball team, but I am second string shooting guard. American football is the sport I excel at, I play running back and was captian of the JV team. However, soccer also tickles my fancy. =)