PDA

View Full Version : Lulu disliking Tidus???

4evarisha
07-08-2006, 05:14 AM
In the beggining of the game why does Lulu dislike Tidus I am just wondering???:confused:

feona17
07-08-2006, 05:41 AM
Because Wakka somewhat compared Tidus to Chappu a lot, and both Lulu and Wakka recognized the similar looks between the two. Lulu is really touchy on the Chappu subject so...

4evarisha
07-08-2006, 05:45 AM
Oh so Lulu liked Chappu alot.Not like as in boyfriend but like as in little brother or friend??

feona17
07-08-2006, 05:46 AM
Chappu was Lulu's boyfriend, until Luzzu convinced Chappu to join the Crusaders because he wanted to protect Lulu from Sin.

4evarisha
07-08-2006, 05:49 AM
Oh okay then I never knew that until know.Wow!!! Feona17 thanks for telling me.No wonder she was so pissed.Thats why it was called Lulu's Contempt.

Christmas
07-08-2006, 05:54 AM
Lulu is jealous because Wakka likes Tidus so much.

feona17
07-08-2006, 05:56 AM
Lulu is jealous because Wakka likes Tidus so much.

Lol, maybe. Who knows. Risha, you probably missed that scene on Mushroom Rockroad before you go onto the elevator. You have to go to a certain area to see it.

4evarisha
07-08-2006, 05:57 AM
I saw it was it when Wakka punched that man and that man said something about Lulu slapping him???

feona17
07-08-2006, 06:19 AM
*nodnod* Yes that scene. And oh yes, the scene when they first go to the Farplane also explains things. She just didn't want Chappu to be replaced I guess.

4evarisha
07-08-2006, 06:22 AM
I think she didnt really want Chappu to be replaced because she said to Tidus "No matter how hard you try yo will never be Chappu".

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 07:50 AM
Oh I see! Lulu happens to be Chappu's girlfriend?! Oh wow! But, it never mention that in the game. So, how you know? Anyways, isn't it wird for Wakka since Wakka and Lulu happens to have a child together and Chappu happens to be Wakka's little brother!

Nominus Experse
07-08-2006, 07:58 AM
In that scene with Luzzu on Mushroom Rock road, Wakka states something like this in that conversation with Luzzu:

"Chappu... He said after the tournament, he'd propose to Lu."

In the farplane, Lulu says this:
"You always said I looked grumpy, but those were the hapiest days of my life."

So Chappu and Lulu were very much boyfriend and girlfriend, and it was definately heading in the direction of marriage.

Dell
07-08-2006, 08:02 AM
I will kiss the game if Lulu dislike Tidus.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 08:07 AM

Why? You know well Lulu really got along with Tidus at the end. So yeah! Done! I certainly think you can't change the game! :)

Anyways, like marriage?! Whaoh! But, didnt in FFx-2 Lulu had a baby with Wakka?! Like that have to mean something, since Chappu is Wakka's little brother right?

Nominus Experse
07-08-2006, 08:39 AM

Why? You know well Lulu really got along with Tidus at the end. So yeah! Done! I certainly think you can't change the game! :)

Anyways, like marriage?! Whaoh! But, didnt in FFx-2 Lulu had a baby with Wakka?! Like that have to mean something, since Chappu is Wakka's little brother right?

Chappu is Wakka's little brother, so yes.

Lulu began 'moving on' around the Farplane scene. After talking to Tidus about Chappu and whatnot she turns directly to the image of Chappu and says:
"You always said I looked grumpy, but those were the happiest days of my life. Goodbye Chappu... goodbye."

You must remember, it had been some time since Chappu had died. He died fighting Sin with machina weapons a while back. The actual time period isn't readily known to me, or if it is even mentioned, but it would have to be at least one year ago as Wakka makes mention of the fact that there was something bothering him in the last year's cup. By the time X-2 happens, it's two years after FFX, and Lulu and Wakka could have gottten together anywhere in between there. So by the time you see Wakka and Lulu officiall together, it's been three years since Chappu died.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 08:48 AM

Chappu is Wakka's little brother, so yes.

Lulu began 'moving on' around the Farplane scene. After talking to Tidus about Chappu and whatnot she turns directly to the image of Chappu and says:
"You always said I looked grumpy, but those were the happiest days of my life. Goodbye Chappu... goodbye."

You must remember, it had been some time since Chappu had died. He died fighting Sin with machina weapons a while back. The actual time period isn't readily known to me, or if it is even mentioned, but it would have to be at least one year ago as Wakka makes mention of the fact that there was something bothering him in the last year's cup. By the time X-2 happens, it's two years after FFX, and Lulu and Wakka could have gottten together anywhere in between there. So by the time you see Wakka and Lulu officiall together, it's been three years since Chappu died.

Oh okay. Then thanks for all the explaining. Now I get the whole point. LOL.

Nominus Experse
07-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Oh okay. Then thanks for all the explaining. Now I get the whole point. LOL.

Anytime, just watch the attitude, as you have expressed a bit in past threads. ;)

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 09:45 AM
I guess Lulu doesnt take a shine to Tidus is because she seen him as a threat to Yuna's pilgramge (sp) and Wakka getting upset about him looking like Chappu. Also Lulu was engaged to Chappu and Tidus was meant to be almost his double, so it shocked her Tidus turning up like that.

f f freak
07-08-2006, 09:50 AM
I don't even think Tidus looks like Chappu they look totally different.

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 09:51 AM
I don't even think Tidus looks like Chappu they look totally different.
But it is mentioned, Lulu tells Wakka he is not Chappu because when Wakka first saw Tiuds he thought he was his brother. So if we think they look alike or not, it doesnt really matter. Wakka did and thats why Lulu snapped at him.

f f freak
07-08-2006, 10:00 AM
Yeah but wakka still goes on about it. that annoys me about wakka's character

Rodney
07-08-2006, 10:02 AM
I always used to think she didn't like him at first primarily because Yuna seemed to like him, which would've hurt her pilgrimage. This finally opens my eyes to everything.

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 10:07 AM
This finally opens my eyes to everything.
To what?

Rodney
07-08-2006, 10:23 AM
This finally opens my eyes to everything.
To what?
To why Lulu really disliked Tidus at first.

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 10:34 AM
It wasnt just the fact he would distract Yuna, he resembled her dead fiance Chappu, Wakka's brother. I think thats why she really disliked him. Tidus being there was dragging up Lulus past and she seems like a secretive person.

Marly
07-08-2006, 10:44 AM
And here I was thinking Lulu was being all protective after Yuna and not letting Tidus get to her.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-08-2006, 10:45 AM
Lulu deslikes Tidus beacause of his annoying voice.

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 10:49 AM
And here I was thinking Lulu was being all protective after Yuna and not letting Tidus get to her.
It was both, Lulu is like a bigger sister to Yuna and cares for her deeply. She knows Yuna's pilgarmage is important and Tidus could be a distraction to Yuna. But also he looked like her dead fiance.

f f freak
07-08-2006, 10:53 AM
Chappu wasn't lulu's fiance. Wakka said Chappu was going to propose to Lulu not that he already had

Rodney
07-08-2006, 11:00 AM
It would've been rougher for her if he had.

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 11:41 AM
Chappu wasn't lulu's fiance. Wakka said Chappu was going to propose to Lulu not that he already had
Ok, so he hadnt actually proposed to her, but she still was his fiance because he was going to ask her.

f f freak
07-08-2006, 12:49 PM
no she was his girlfriend because he hadn't asked her yet he was going to but you are only someone's fiance if you are engaged to them

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 02:50 PM
no she was his girlfriend because he hadn't asked her yet he was going to but you are only someone's fiance if you are engaged to them
Thats your opinion f f freak. But I see Lulu as Chappu's fiance because he was going to ask her.

feona17
07-08-2006, 03:09 PM
If Lulu knew, even after his death, that Chappu was going to propose to her, it must've made it much more harder for her to lose him. So, I would consider them engaged as well.

Yeah so she just didn't want Chappu to be replaced, and was tired of Wakka trying to bring him back. (She was a little cold then eh?) But after Guadosalam, I think Tidus and Lulu became a lot closer.

4evarisha
07-08-2006, 08:15 PM
Yeah I think after Guadosalam Tidus and Lulu became closer.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 09:22 PM
Yeah! It really seem as if now when Lulu is closer to Tidus, that is wheh there looks like something is going on! :)

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 09:24 PM
Just cause a girl is closer to a boy it doesnt mean there is something going on. She was just being friendly and had finally accepted Tidus as a party member. Nothing romantic.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 09:35 PM
Just cause a girl is closer to a boy it doesnt mean there is something going on. She was just being friendly and had finally accepted Tidus as a party member. Nothing romantic.

Well, I never said that if a girl is closer to a guy that's something! But, if you can't seem to see the "thing" then that's you! Who asked?! Anyways, back to the topic... Lulu might seem to dislike Tidus because of Chappu!

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 09:38 PM
Well yes you did. And Im not going into a debate over it with you.

It really seem as if now when Lulu is closer to Tidus, that is wheh there looks like something is going on!

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Well yes you did. And Im not going into a debate over it with you.

It really seem as if now when Lulu is closer to Tidus, that is wheh there looks like something is going on!

Then stopped starting crap with me! If you didn't spit those crap from your mouth I wouldn't say anything. But about what I said you don't get me okay?! And you will never will, because your always having negativity with me!

f f freak
07-08-2006, 09:54 PM
or maybe you are having negativity as you like to put it with other people

feona17
07-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Honestly Tidus.Aholic, I can't stand your behaviour. Because of your actions, countless threads have been closed. Care to improve that a bit, hm?

Anyway, it's okay to assume that maybe, Lulu had some attraction towards Tidus but it's not a huge possibility. They didn't hint at it at all, and Tidus is a lot younger than her I think.

f f freak
07-08-2006, 10:11 PM
yeah he is 5 years younger than her. plus I don't think Tidus is Lulu's type.

Leeza
07-08-2006, 10:19 PM
~SapphireStar~: Put TiDUS.AHOLiC on ignore if she bothers you so much.

TiDUS.AHOLiC: You have been spoken to many times already. Shape up or you'll be shipped out.

feona17: Learn how to use the warn button. Your post was not necessary in the least.

*closes thread*