PDA

View Full Version : In FFX, Lulu has a little crush on Tidus?

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 08:04 AM
Hey, I was wondering in FFX if Lulu had a little something for Tidus. I'm jus wondering if anyone know or have any idea about this, can you guys please explain? Because, there was a scene at Gadosalam and on your way to Lake Macalania temple. Because, in Guadosalam Lulu talked to Tidus about something. So yeah! And I believe on their way to Lake Macalania Temple they had rode together, because it could have been Rikku and Tidus right?

Dell
07-08-2006, 08:10 AM
If she did, I burn FFX.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 08:12 AM
If she did, I burn FFX.

If she did I will party all night! Because, now Tidus will have two crushes! Yeah! Yuna and Lulu, but I go for Lulu. And I doubt that your going to burn your game! LOL!

Christmas
07-08-2006, 08:15 AM
Wakka have a crush on Tidus in FF X.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 08:31 AM

WDF? Do you know what are you even talking about?! Because, I;m sure that Tidus and Wakka aren't gay okay?!

Dell
07-08-2006, 08:32 AM

WDF? Do you know what are you even talking about?! Because, I;m sure that Tidus and Wakka aren't gay okay?!

Yes, they are gay.

Anyway, to the topic.

escobert
07-08-2006, 08:33 AM
Yez they are. didn't you get the secret love scene!?

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 08:34 AM

Yes, they are.

Anyway, to the topic.

They are not gay for your information okay?! Maybe your characters, but not mines. Anyways! Back to the topic! I'm going to be so happy if Lulu did had a little something fro Tidus. Because it seems like it so much! The proof is from the two scenes or more I don't know so yeah!

f f freak
07-08-2006, 09:47 AM
no I don't think she did i got those scenes but we all know that it was wakka she had a thing for. just like rikku had a thing for kimahri.

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 09:49 AM
No she didnt. She was still upset over Chappu's passing, I doubt she would have taken to Tidus just like that. It took a while for her to warm to him, and warm I mean friendly. Besides she was more Wakka's age range and she seemed closer to him. Plus the baby is proof of their love in FFX2.

Rodney
07-08-2006, 10:21 AM
no I don't think she did i got those scenes but we all know that it was wakka she had a thing for. just like rikku had a thing for kimahri.
Uh, I don't think Rikku felt anything like that for Kimahri. I always thought Tidus would've had Rikku, instead, as he seemed to be dreaming of her his first night in Besaid. Her and Yuna, that is, so he must've felt something for both of them.

f f freak
07-08-2006, 10:24 AM
Oh but rikku might have felt something for kimahri you never know with those al bhed.

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 10:33 AM
Uh, I don't think Rikku felt anything like that for Kimahri. I always thought Tidus would've had Rikku, instead, as he seemed to be dreaming of her his first night in Besaid. Her and Yuna, that is, so he must've felt something for both of them.
f f freak wasnt serious. They were joking.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-08-2006, 10:43 AM

I also think so...because whenever Wakka gets a chance he tryes to grab Tidus and then well...he always gives him hugs and stuff like that, plus when Tidus entered in Yunas room at Macalania, Yuna runs away and Wakka appears and once again tryes to grab Tidus.

And Tidus and Wakka have both gay style.

Lulu doens´t have any sort of crush on Tidus she likes Kimahri better.

f f freak
07-08-2006, 10:56 AM
Blasphemer Lulu did not have a thing for kimahri she had a thing for sin. Yeah that's rght lulu was a bad girl.

Rodney
07-08-2006, 10:58 AM
Okay, this is weird now.

f f freak
07-08-2006, 11:04 AM
yes i agree.

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 11:42 AM
Okay, this is weird now.
Welcome to EoFF.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-08-2006, 12:24 PM
How do you know Lulu didn´t like Kimahri?

Remember she´s the first to say who Kimahri is...and she describes him in a proud and sexy way.

f f freak
07-08-2006, 12:50 PM
no she doesn't she describes sin in a proud and sexy way. she wants to be the new sin.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
07-08-2006, 12:52 PM
no she doesn't she describes sin in a proud and sexy way. she wants to be the new sin.

I must decline your opinion as it is clear that Lulu kiles big,bad,muscle and hairy man or ronso in this case.

Rodney
07-08-2006, 01:31 PM

I must decline your opinion as it is clear that Lulu likes big,bad,muscle and hairy man or Ronso in this case.
No, Ronso are mine in this case.

f f freak
07-08-2006, 01:57 PM
No she doesn't she likes big scaly fish things that try to destroy the world. she also likes cactuars because they have lots of needles that she can kill ronso with because she is a ronso hater

Captain Maxx Power
07-08-2006, 02:21 PM
Generally speaking Lulu (depending on how "nice" you are to her) is actually surprisingly affectionate to Tidus at certain points. However, much like Wakka, this affection probably comes more from the fact that Tidus bares a resemblance to Chappu. In the same way that Wakka see's Chappu in Tidus, so does Lulu.

feona17
07-08-2006, 03:14 PM
Okay, this is weird now.
Welcome to EoFF.

Hahaha. I love you.

Anyway, yeah, there's this thing called "Affection Levels" In FFX. And the more you talk to a person, their affection towards you rises. Not actual attraction or anything but just, you know, becoming closer friends. Although, that wasn't the case with Yuna.

You're right, it could've been Rikku or Lulu. I got Lulu, because Rikku didn't say much that was interesting and I talked to her after Lulu and Yuna.

f f freak
07-08-2006, 04:39 PM
yeah it is also based on what happens in battles. if you use a potion on Lulu then her affection will go up but if you attack her it will go down. the affection meter is only to do with Tidus and the 3 girls

feona17
07-08-2006, 04:42 PM
I read an Affection guide 'cause I was curious, and it also applies to Wakka, Auron and Kimahri. I forgot about the healing too, it gives you like 1 point everytime you heal that person. Usually if you talk to a person, it raises like 4 points.

f f freak
07-08-2006, 04:45 PM
I never knew it applied to auron wakka and kimahri as well. wait a minute.................... oh yeah the blitzball thing in Tidus's final overdrive who passes it to him they count for that but I think that that is it isn't it. I thought it was just the girl's that applied for everything else

Venom
07-08-2006, 04:47 PM

Wrong Tidus and Kimahri were the secret couple.

daggertrepe
07-08-2006, 05:24 PM

Wrong Tidus and Kimahri were the secret couple.

Hehe...sad. Sad, sad, sad.

Ryushikaze
07-08-2006, 05:32 PM
Actually, Rikku and Quistis were the secret couple in FFX. They were so good at hiding it, one of them's in a different GAME!

Acid Raine
07-08-2006, 05:46 PM
To whoever said that the affection levels apply to the guys, too, why? I dont think that they say anything different at any time. And to whoever said about the blitzball thing, nope. Only the 3 girls will toss the ball in, accompanied by some sort of noise.

f f freak
07-08-2006, 05:56 PM
well SORRY

Shoden
07-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Kimahri and Quina were the couple maan. They're both horny, thingamajigs.
THE X girls were hot too.

I don't think Lulu had a crush on Tidus but more of a little brother relationship with him as the game went on, Tidus, Rikku and Yuna were the only teens in the party. So they were seen as younger siblings perhaps but not love.

No.78
07-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Lulu was Tidus' motherly figure I think. Or maybe sister would be more appropriate. She's way too old to like Tidus THAT way...

Lulu: I can't hide it any longer! Tidus I love you!
Tidus: *screams, goes to guadosalam and jumps into the farplane*
Lulu: But... But I have boobies?

Acid Raine
07-08-2006, 07:11 PM
That reminds me. HOW does Tidus look AT ALL like Chappu? I dont see a resemblance at all

f f freak
07-08-2006, 07:17 PM
Neither do I. Tidus blonde hair. Chappu Ginger hair.

Acid Raine
07-08-2006, 07:24 PM
Well, people can still look alike and not have the same hair colour. Just look at Ashlee and Jessica Simpson. But Tidus and Chappu dont look alike in the LEAST.......

LunarWeaver
07-08-2006, 07:30 PM
That reminds me. HOW does Tidus look AT ALL like Chappu? I dont see a resemblance at all

Because they both use swords of course.

Lulu is all about Wakka, what with being knocked up by him in the sequel. She has no time for Tidus and all his YunaLove business that would just annoy her.

f f freak
07-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Who is ashlee simpson I have never heard of her I have heard of Jessica simpson. also they don't both use swords it never said what weapon chappu uses apart from that he used a machina against sin.

4evarisha
07-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Lol.You guys are saying people had a thing for other poeple it is funny.lol

feona17
07-08-2006, 09:20 PM
No.. affection doesn't mean attraction. That's all you need to know and you'll understand.

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 09:20 PM
also they don't both use swords it never said what weapon chappu uses apart from that he used a machina against sin.
The sword Tidus gets from Wakka was Chappu's sword.

Who is ashlee simpson I have never heard of her I have heard of Jessica simpson.
What on earth are you talking about? What do they have to do with this disscussion? They are sisters.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 09:32 PM
Not trying to say anything but some, actually most of you guys are off topic! But anyways I think that is so stupid to think other characters have feelings for others, that's just straight up stupid! The people who think of that is full of stupidity! No offense! But, I'm here to discuss about Tidus and Lulu, and you guys are telling stupid things that is getting me so pissed off! So, if you continue I don't mind. But when I get you back don't mind too! Anyways, I have a feeling that Lulu has a little something for Tidus after the Guadosalam seen. You guys never know, anything can happen!

f f freak
07-08-2006, 09:34 PM
No it really can't considering anyone who has played final fantasyX2 knows that wakka and lulu had a baby together.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 09:37 PM
OMG. I'm not talking about FFx-2 okay?! I'm talking about if they had a little something going on okay?! Anyways, I've been knowing that Wakka has a baby with Lulu, because I posted in the other thread okay?!

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Not trying to say anything but some, actually most of you guys are off topic! But anyways I think that is so stupid to think other characters have feelings for others, that's just straight up stupid! The people who think of that is full of stupidity! No offense! But, I'm here to discuss about Tidus and Lulu, and you guys are telling stupid things that is getting me so pissed off!
It isnt stupid if thats a person's opinion.

f f freak
07-08-2006, 09:46 PM
well you said anything can happen but actually it can't so yeah

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 09:47 PM
Not trying to say anything but some, actually most of you guys are off topic! But anyways I think that is so stupid to think other characters have feelings for others, that's just straight up stupid! The people who think of that is full of stupidity! No offense! But, I'm here to discuss about Tidus and Lulu, and you guys are telling stupid things that is getting me so pissed off!
It isnt stupid if thats a person's opinion.

Well, I know you have millions of opinions that I don't need to know, but I believe the topic is about if Lulu has a little something for Tidus. Not other characters have crushes on others!

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 09:47 PM
Unless it went to fanfics, then yeah anythings possible. But the fact that she had a baby with Wakka shows there was nothing there. And not that it may not make a difference, but Tidus was too young for Lulu.

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Unless it went to fanfics, then yeah anythings possible. But the fact that she had a baby with Wakka shows there was nothing there. And not that it may not make a difference, but Tidus was too young for Lulu.

OMG. Are you going back and reading huh? Because I believe I been knowing that Wakka has a baby with Lulu, but as you might not know Tidus has a scene with Lulu about something. If your just going to start I suggest you just back it off!

f f freak
07-08-2006, 09:52 PM
we aren't the ones starting you are so why don't you back off

Azure Chrysanthemum
07-08-2006, 09:57 PM
I'm closing this. If I've spoken to you via PM, you know the kind of trouble you are in but this is also a blanket statement for many others who I haven't gotten to.

1. Don't continuously spam a thread. If you don't have anything to contribute don't post.

2. Respect other's opinions.

3. Play nice.

4. Abide by these rules if you want to stick around.

'k thanx :love: