PDA

View Full Version : There Gona Taste Greeaaat! Or Maybe Not :(

$howBiz
07-08-2006, 05:37 PM
I Won't Believe It I Won't!!!! He Ain't Dead No Way! All I Keep Hearing Is That The Frosties Kid Killed Himself Because People Were pickin on him because of the advert :( but then i heard he died of cancer :confused: all i want to know is, is the frosties kid dead? & i want some kind of proof if he is.

Cz
07-08-2006, 05:39 PM
I hadn't heard anything about this, but I wouldn't be surprised if people took the piss out of him. That song is downright horrible.

$howBiz
07-08-2006, 05:42 PM
I hadn't heard anything about this, but I wouldn't be surprised if people took the piss out of him. That song is downright horrible.
Don't Diss The Frostiez Kid!! :( :( :(

drunkymonkey
07-08-2006, 05:48 PM
It is probably just a rumour. I myself haven't heard it, but I have heard that it is a steaming pile of unmentionables.

ScottNUMBERS
07-08-2006, 05:49 PM
Yeah don't diss the frosties kid, else people will hit you with toasters or something.

Cz
07-08-2006, 05:50 PM
So that people can judge for themselves. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un8kjhdp2Y0&search=Frosties%20Ad)

Alive-Cat
07-08-2006, 05:51 PM
$howBiz, that's way not cool. It's not cool to say things like that.

drunkymonkey
07-08-2006, 05:53 PM
So that people can judge for themselves. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un8kjhdp2Y0&search=Frosties%20Ad)What a steaming pile of unmentionables.

BTW: he isn't dead.

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 05:54 PM
There was nothing in the papers or on the news about him being dead. Just a load of bull.

$howBiz
07-08-2006, 05:57 PM
wheres the love!!!!!!!! this guys a legend i can't believe people hate him! he actually went on t.v & sang with a cartoon tiger! anyone who does that i respect with all my soul :) i just hope its all lies & he ain't dead but i heard it was on the news from my mate.

Avarice-ness
07-08-2006, 05:58 PM
I have no clue what's going on. =[

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 06:00 PM
Well he didnt actually sing with the tiger, he sung to ... well nothing and the tiger was later added. Space Jam?

drunkymonkey
07-08-2006, 06:01 PM
wheres the love!!!!!!!! this guys a legend i can't believe people hate him! he actually went on t.v & sang with a cartoon tiger! anyone who does that i respect with all my soul :) i just hope its all lies & he ain't dead but i heard it was on the news from my mate.Mates tend to lie.

$howBiz
07-08-2006, 06:01 PM
for everyone who doesn't know who the frosties kid is please use that guys link where it says "so people can judge for themselves"

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 06:02 PM
Mates tend to lie.
Alot. Your mate is a big fibber.

Resha
07-08-2006, 06:03 PM
I liked the Frosties lion better. He was BUTCH! Like a butcher. Woag

EDIT: ACK I MEANT TIGER. FROSTIES TIGER.

drunkymonkey
Mates tend to lie. Alot. Your mate is a big fibber.But what would happen if my friend told me that friends tend to lie?

AHH PARADOX!111111!!!1

$howBiz
Mates tend to lie.
Alot. Your mate is a big fibber.
so you guys really think hes still alive? :)

drunkymonkey
07-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Mates tend to lie. Alot. Your mate is a big fibber. so you guys really think hes still alive? :)

Yes. Radio One apparently contacted Frosties, who said that he wasn't dead.

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 06:05 PM
He has to be. Why kill himself over that advert, its silly. Yeah its annoying, but a catchy tune ... I want some damm Frosties now.

$howBiz
07-08-2006, 06:05 PM
Mates tend to lie. Alot. Your mate is a big fibber. so you guys really think hes still alive? :)

Yes. Radio One apparently contacted Frosties, who said that he wasn't dead.
apparently :confused: i need proof!

drunkymonkey
07-08-2006, 06:06 PM
Yes. Radio One apparently contacted Frosties, who said that he wasn't dead. apparently :confused: i need proof!

They did. They said the same about the ORLY owl...

$howBiz
07-08-2006, 06:07 PM
Yes. Radio One apparently contacted Frosties, who said that he wasn't dead. apparently :confused: i need proof!

They did. They said the same about the ORLY owl...
haha thats not showing me any proof though isit why should i belive you? :confused:

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 06:08 PM
Ive just Googled "frosties kid dead" and the only things coming up are forum topics on him being dead. No BBC or other news coverage and they would cover it, so no, he isnt dead.

drunkymonkey
07-08-2006, 06:09 PM
They did. They said the same about the ORLY owl... haha thats not showing me any proof though isit why should i belive you? :confused:Why should you believe people who are saying he is dead?

$howBiz
07-08-2006, 06:11 PM
:confused: :confused:
Ive just Googled "frosties kid dead" and the only things coming up are forum topics on him being dead. No BBC or other news coverage and they would cover it, so no, he isnt dead.
hmm.... i still donno though :confused: why would bbc have to say hes dead? i mean hes only from a comercial so he ain't exactly important enough to be on the news anyway :confused:

drunkymonkey
07-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Ive just Googled "frosties kid dead" and the only things coming up are forum topics on him being dead. No BBC or other news coverage and they would cover it, so no, he isnt dead. hmm.... i still donno though :confused: why would bbc have to say hes dead? i mean hes only from a comercial so he ain't exactly important enough to be on the news anyway :confused:

Do you really think a child suicide would go unnoticed?

Vincent, Thunder God
07-08-2006, 06:13 PM
I don't watch enough TV to understand what this thread is about, and I'm proud.

$howBiz
07-08-2006, 06:14 PM
Ive just Googled "frosties kid dead" and the only things coming up are forum topics on him being dead. No BBC or other news coverage and they would cover it, so no, he isnt dead. hmm.... i still donno though :confused: why would bbc have to say hes dead? i mean hes only from a comercial so he ain't exactly important enough to be on the news anyway :confused:

touche but still.........

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 06:17 PM

No it isnt touche, its the truth. Not only would it be a child suicide, but also a celeb one. That kid has become a celeb cause he was on TV and we are discussing him right now. It would be on the news.

drunkymonkey
07-08-2006, 06:18 PM
touche but still......... No it isnt touche, its the truth. Not only would it be a child suicide, but also a celeb one. That kid has become a celeb cause he was on TV and we are discussing him right now. It would be on the news.Actually touche means 'I can't come back after that.' So she is admitting defeat.

Psychotic
07-08-2006, 06:18 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP THE QUOTE PYRAMIDS.

The Frosties Kid isn't dead. It's a load of rumour and hearsay. End of.

drunkymonkey
07-08-2006, 06:19 PM
Nowt wrong with quote pyramids. It gives us something to shout at.

$howBiz
07-08-2006, 06:19 PM

No it isnt touche, its the truth. Not only would it be a child suicide, but also a celeb one. That kid has become a celeb cause he was on TV and we are discussing him right now. It would be on the news.
ok ok.... maybe i should just believe you guys you seem to know what your talking about so im just gona accept the fact that he ain't dead :) which is a good thing :) so thanks

drunkymonkey
07-08-2006, 06:20 PM
touche but still......... No it isnt touche, its the truth. Not only would it be a child suicide, but also a celeb one. That kid has become a celeb cause he was on TV and we are discussing him right now. It would be on the news. ok ok.... maybe i should just believe you guys you seem to know what your talking about so im just gona accept the fact that he ain't dead :) which is a good thing :) so thanksNo problem. Logic Detectives to the rescue!

Psychotic
07-08-2006, 06:21 PM
Nowt wrong with quote pyramids. It gives us something to shout at.There's everything wrong with quote pyramids, so refrain from building them up if you can.

Right, I think that this thread has served its purpose now that $howBiz has conceded he is not dead and will only degenerate into off-topic "fun", but if you wish to discuss the advert further then you may do so here (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=88027).