PDA

View Full Version : when did you feel it - SPOILERS

Eiko Guy
07-08-2006, 05:55 PM
when did you feel like you were really into the game and felt the sadness i felt it when rikku cried and wakka held her

f f freak
07-08-2006, 06:12 PM
I felt it when Yuna was in court with all the maesters there. It was the music that got to me. and the fact that Lulu starts to sort of argue with the maesters.

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 06:20 PM
I guess it was the Tidus and Yuna kissing scene. She wanted to go to his Zanarkand, but in reality she couldnt. That really did move me. And when they kissed I almost had a tear. It was like there was a little pause in the world for them. Everything stood still so they could have their moment.

DeathKnight
07-08-2006, 06:20 PM
:whimper:.....this game caught me off-guard in so many ways...it still doesn't let me go....man I still remember.

4evarisha
07-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Poor,Poor the ending was so sad.

feona17
07-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Don't tell me the ending ;D. Not quite finished yet. I felt sad for Tidus when he found out what happens at the end of her pilgrimage, and all summoners pilgrimages. You could tell her loved her right then, he took it so hard. Also when Rikku talks about home and seeks Wakka's comfort, and the spring when Yuna realizes she must continue her mission in the spring.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
07-08-2006, 09:23 PM
i was hooked from the off, i love the game with a fiery burning sexual passion . . .

. .. too far?

TiDUS.AHOLiC
07-08-2006, 09:38 PM
I felt it when Tidus starts hugging and crying to his father before we fought Jecht.

feona17
07-08-2006, 10:03 PM
i was hooked from the off, i love the game with a fiery burning sexual passion . . .

. .. too far?

Hahaha yeah, are you going to start humping the game disc now or something? :p

I also felt sad when Yuna did the sending in Kilika.

edit: And oh yes, after the Crusaders/Al Bhed operation in Mushroom Rock Road.. that was so sad, I cried a little bit afterwards too.. the music helped with that as well.

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 10:13 PM
I also felt sad when Yuna did the sending in Kilika.
Oh yeah. When I seen the FMV on a teaser trailer before it was released I didnt know what was going on. But when you play the game and that FMV is explained it is moving and upsetting. Its kinda bizzare because you know death can occur in video games as well as real life, but that part was harsh.

f f freak
07-08-2006, 10:27 PM
yeah but that was death on like a major scale it made it feel so much more real to me and also I was sad when Yuna started crying at that bit.

4evarisha
07-08-2006, 10:33 PM
I also felt sad when in the FMV when they were all sitting aruond the campfire in ffx in zanarkand ruins.

Hambone
07-08-2006, 10:34 PM
The scene in Zanarkand. Yeah. You know the one I'm talking about.

4evarisha
07-08-2006, 10:41 PM
Yeah I know it was really sad.:(

Yuffie514
07-08-2006, 11:10 PM
the mood was "game sad" at the time where Tidus and Yuna were kissing in Macalania Woods. it didn't really seem to be much of a bother until the scene in Zanarkand Ruins (same prelude scene at the beginning), since it becomes more clear in depth...

4evarisha
07-08-2006, 11:18 PM
Yea I agree with Yami_Yuffie.I went to buy sphere sin Lica to look at Suteki Da Ne alot of times.lol.

Darkwing Bahamut
07-09-2006, 06:22 AM
The scenes in Al Bhed Home, when Tidus found out about the fate of Summoners who obtain the Final Aeon, feeling sad for Yuna. The kissing scene of Tidus and Yuna in Macalania, the events in Zanarkand Ruins and the ending was also sad.

Zeromus_X
07-09-2006, 06:24 AM
Probably the ending. And yes, the scene with Yunalesca.

I would say the 'water scene' was emotional if I wasn't laughing at hilariously sudden 'relationship' between Tida/Yuna, but I guess Suteki Da Ne is a great song, so it was an okay scene.

4evarisha
07-09-2006, 07:06 AM
The ending was so so emotional.I felt like crying.

IceAngel
07-09-2006, 03:00 PM
I think I did cry at the ending. Yes I'm most certain I did. Kissing scene I was like 'aww' and I think the Zanarkand scene too. The ending was the only part I cried on though.

01 Rin
07-09-2006, 03:35 PM
I thought the very first scene, when Tidus and gand was in Zanarkand and Tidus was explaining how it was his story, really got to me. It was mainly the music that touched my heart, the Zanarkand song. Being a musician, I think that it is so much easier to recognize the mood of music.
Anyways, I could tell that several things happened the gang had to experience in that one scene. They were sad because of their faces. I loved when Tidus touched Yuna on her shoulder. Then he went into this speech on how this was his story. That's when I knew that I would really love this game. And the connections between the characters that tied up the story really lit up my heart.

I cried at all those scenes you mentioned, but then again, I get touched by a lot of things.

feona17
07-09-2006, 04:55 PM
I thought the very first scene, when Tidus and gand was in Zanarkand and Tidus was explaining how it was his story, really got to me. It was mainly the music that touched my heart, the Zanarkand song. Being a musician, I think that it is so much easier to recognize the mood of music.
Anyways, I could tell that several things happened the gang had to experience in that one scene. They were sad because of their faces. I loved when Tidus touched Yuna on her shoulder. Then he went into this speech on how this was his story. That's when I knew that I would really love this game. And the connections between the characters that tied up the story really lit up my heart.

I cried at all those scenes you mentioned, but then again, I get touched by a lot of things.

Yeah crying is so easy for me too. :p But the overall feel of the game is sad, I mean with a force like Sin it's hard not to feel sad at certain moments. Plus with all the Yevon, Guado and Jecht crap.

Dell
07-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Why would you feel it? I didn't feel anything!

The only scene:
The Spring FMV: Suteki Da Ne was just so nice.
Mt. Gagazet Battle (Biran and Yenke): Servant of the Mountain was just so nice.
Lulu's First Summoner: Lulu's Theme was sad. The theme is way too sad AFTER Aeris's Theme.

Why would I cry? Tidus's death was expected. Thay should have make him more like Aeris's and Galuf's Death.

IceAngel
07-10-2006, 10:42 PM
vivi_ultima rap spoilers around some of your text. :eek:

Del Murder
07-12-2006, 03:27 AM
The game has been out a number of years, and the thread title itself says spoilers, so I don't think marking your posts will be necessary.

Necronopticous
07-12-2006, 03:32 AM
I felt something when Rikku came out of the water in lush FMV and started stripping away layers of clothing, but it wasn't sadness.

Christmas
07-12-2006, 03:47 AM
The sad part is that I feel no sadness throughout the whole game. :(

Leen-Leen
07-12-2006, 06:48 AM
The saddest for me was the kissing scene in Macalania. And the ending. Oh yeah. That's where I cried.

Coppo
07-12-2006, 10:08 AM
I'd say I started to feel it when Wakka was comforting Rikku after the "happy festival fireworks". Though I was also getting that sad feeling during the parts you all mentioned and when Bahamut's fayth told Tidus who he is.

Numb
07-13-2006, 12:44 AM
I don't know why....
but the scene where Tidues goes to yuna hoping from one rope to another down the airship :confused: :tongue:
+ I really felt for the game (at the end) when you fight jecht with the otherworld music on i just love it :p

Mage_of_Fire
07-13-2006, 12:36 PM
I think the first time through I was just excited about what was happening. Now when I think about it it's really sad in a sort of nostalgic way. Thinking of the lonlieness of the ruined zanarkand, the kissing scene (although the song is the only sad part for me now, after the first time the kissing thing was kind of old), the deaths, the leaving, the end.... *tear*

I have Suteki De Na on my iTunes and iPod, and it REALLY makes me sad when I listen to it. Thinking of the amazing story and wishing that it could go on and on and wishing there were new stories to hear and yea.....

man I'm emo, huh?

obsessed_wif_yuna
07-17-2006, 09:50 AM
... i felt it when tidus found out thta yuna was gonna die when the Al Behd Kidnapped her. AND the special scene at macalania...:'( that always makes me cryy...:'(

G SpOtZ
07-17-2006, 11:41 AM
Tidus and Yuna laughed histerically and awkwardly at Luca, while leaving it.

That was sad. I didn't feel sad, the scene was just sad, in a pathetic sense. I mostly felt sick.

man I'm emo, huh?
Nice use of the term emo, considering all the arguements going on in the EoEO and GC forums. =]

Laugh at face of Danger
07-17-2006, 11:41 AM
When Tidus finds out what happens at the end of the pilgrimage in Home and he gets all angry, umm, the kiss scene didn't really get to me, i just picked my nails at that bit and waited. Of course just before the final boss made me upset but i thought the way umm "he" ended was so terrible and i hated it, what wrong with a good old fashioned stabbing!?

Omni-Odin
07-19-2006, 03:17 PM
I felt it when Tidus finds out what happens to Yuna. He gets all mad and starts yelling at people. That and the part where the whole team doesn't understand why the Maesters are doing what they're doing.

The part that really got to me was when Jecht was dying right after the Final Aeon battle. I totally cried during that part. When Tidus starts crying, I could really feel for the character especially since I have that type of dad. A tough guy, but one you really love.

Lionheart_587
07-19-2006, 03:38 PM
i felt it as soon as Tidus first set foot into Spira cos at that point me and him were in the same boat, clueless as to what was happening.

mesmerized
07-21-2006, 07:25 PM
i love the game with all my being...that says it all!

celestial_dream
07-22-2006, 12:09 PM
The kissing scene was moving...
But I cried really hard at the end. Now, THT was sad.
*shakes head*
I shouldn't even be thinking about it. It'll make me cry all over again...*sighs*

mesmerized
07-23-2006, 09:40 PM
The kissing scene was moving...
But I cried really hard at the end. Now, THT was sad.
*shakes head*
I shouldn't even be thinking about it. It'll make me cry all over again...*sighs*
i'd say it was more like romantic...sad romantism :p

N8V_Tidus25
07-23-2006, 09:49 PM
I felt it when the world turned against them, when yuna cried in the lake, when tidus kissed her, I could feel it in the air.

Renmiri
07-23-2006, 10:24 PM
I guess it was the Tidus and Yuna kissing scene. She wanted to go to his Zanarkand, but in reality she couldnt. That really did move me. And when they kissed I almost had a tear. It was like there was a little pause in the world for them. Everything stood still so they could have their moment.
That made me cry!

But the game got me as soon as Tidus got sucked into Sin and showed up on what seemed to be 1,000 years in the future.

feona17
07-28-2006, 07:38 PM
Right at the end, when Tidus hugs Yuna from behind and they both have the saddest expressions. The way how he glided through her, because he was disappearing, really made me feel.

bipper
07-28-2006, 07:45 PM
When Tidus almost gets eaten by the fish, but gets away and the fish goes hungry :(

Cookie
07-28-2006, 07:59 PM
I felt pretty grim when they found Gatta crying because Luzzu was dead... erm, oh yeah and the bit when Tidus finds out Yuna will die

high summoner yunalesca
07-30-2006, 07:19 PM
i felt it when the tidua and yuna moment and when tidus finds out about what happens to yuna at the end of her pilgrimage

ChibiKadaj
07-31-2006, 11:56 AM
The ending, The kissing in Macalina and When Tidus was with his father when they were below the Macalania temple.

Exlyn99
08-05-2006, 10:48 AM
I think the first scene that really occured to me as "emotional" was the sending in Kilika. After that, these are a lot of scenes that pain my heart when I think about them. ...Like the scene where Tidus kissed Yuna... and when Tidus listened to Yuna's sphere in Zanarkand Ruins... and the ENDING... it still makes me cry:cry:

Now whenever I replay the game though, the first emotional scene is the part where Tidus and Auron get sucked into Sin... it's so dramatic, and kind of sad. Now that I am really familiar with the game and I love it with all my heart, every scene with less that happy music touches my heart.