PDA

View Full Version : your favorite scene.

Lynx
07-08-2006, 07:52 PM
which is your favorite scene in the game. not battle but the little things before and after battles and all the stuff inbetween?

i would have to say mine is when ovelia is in the prison room or whatever it is. and you hear people screaming and dying and olan walks in all cut up. and then delita walks in. and hows hes dressed in the gold armor with the big cape.

conan
07-08-2006, 11:19 PM
I'll admit, the scene that brings me joy whenever I play through this game is when Draclau kills Rudvich. It's funny seeing him get up and hobble over and say "You failed enough. Now you must take responsibility...." Then the screen scrolls up, and you hear *whack* and a scream, and the screen turns red. Gotta love that.

LunarWeaver
07-09-2006, 12:33 AM
I like the ending. Or is it after the credits? It's been a while. Well, when Ovelia stabs Delita and kills him. It seems to me Delita didn't always have bad intentions but he did whatever he wanted to get what he wanted. Ramza, on the other hand, always stayed true to what his moral code. In the end, Delita ended up a 'hero' and in his little castle, but he also ended up with nothing. Ramza was thought dead, and I think a traitor too, but he ended up happy. Or so I babble on, I've only played the game once so I dunno what I'm talking about :cat:

dodhungry
07-12-2006, 06:27 AM
I personaly like the Riovanes Castle Sequences

Crossblades
07-12-2006, 04:21 PM
I liked the ending

feioncastor
07-12-2006, 07:32 PM
My absolute unquestioned favorite is the one titled "Rescue of Marquis Elmdor" in which Wiegraf kills Gustav by running him through.

It looks so dang cool!

Remon
07-12-2006, 07:38 PM
The ending..was..touching:sad:

BG-57
07-12-2006, 09:29 PM
Any scene that features Agrias and Gafgarion bickering. :D

Lich3636
07-20-2006, 09:23 AM
mustadio.....worker 8........PHOENIX DOWN! rofl

Purple shoot
07-20-2006, 06:31 PM
I love when, after the incident in Riovanes castle, Ramza whas walking in the Principal room and then see the corpses and take the holy stone... that was so dramatic...the first time i see it i wanted to cry :cry: .

Zechs
07-20-2006, 09:50 PM
My absolute unquestioned favorite is the one titled "Rescue of Marquis Elmdor" in which Wiegraf kills Gustav by running him through.

It looks so dang cool!

Same here. That one was very unique. But it ties with the humerous of the activation of Steel Worker No 8, and the wounding of Mustadio.

Purple shoot
07-20-2006, 11:14 PM
I like that one too, is dramatic and dangerous, i like when is dramatic, it touch my heart!:cry:

Tg.cid
07-30-2006, 02:05 AM
which is your favorite scene in the game. not battle but the little things before and after battles and all the stuff inbetween?

i would have to say mine is when ovelia is in the prison room or whatever it is. and you hear people screaming and dying and olan walks in all cut up. and then delita walks in. and hows hes dressed in the gold armor with the big cape.

My scene favorite is when is when wiegraf is outside killing the knights and the fake princess oleiva is inside the holding cell when a knight drops in and dies/ I beat the whole game in like five day:cool:

Tg.cid
07-30-2006, 02:09 AM
Any scene that features Agrias and Gafgarion bickering. :D
I wish there was a face off between them use there special abilitys/Instead we get Ramza and Gaforgron:mad:

Tg.cid
07-30-2006, 02:11 AM
You now I beat ff8,ff9,ff7, fft,ffta,ff9,ff10,andff11

Tg.cid
07-30-2006, 02:13 AM
I am new to this site so wassup. My favorite charecters are sephiroth and vincent.

Tg.cid
07-30-2006, 02:17 AM
I'll admit, the scene that brings me joy whenever I play through this game is when Draclau kills Rudvich. It's funny seeing him get up and hobble over and say "You failed enough. Now you must take responsibility...." Then the screen scrolls up, and you hear *whack* and a scream, and the screen turns red. Gotta love that.

I agree that seen is tough:D

Angelroo
07-30-2006, 02:49 AM
Does anyone remember the hilarious scene at that one castle. When you're with the Malak and Rafa, the fat guy shows up, and Celia (or was it Lede) just tosses him off the roof! :chuckle: :exdee: :jess: :laugh: hahaha, moose!

Aesthete
08-03-2006, 07:20 AM
I love the scenes with Delita and Ovelia.

Kefka_Almighty
08-03-2006, 08:06 AM
For some reason, my favorite scene had to be when Zalbag is examining his father's grave and finally relents that Ramza was right and that Dycedarg had killed their father. I have no idea why, but I thought it a particular dramatic scene, especially for when you fight alongside Zalbag against Dycedarg shortly thereafter.

Mobius
08-08-2006, 07:04 AM
my favorite scene is a nice...good...instant kill calculation using the death spell from the wizards library of spells..*tear*..its beautiful.....