PDA

View Full Version : When you beat ff7 did you beat the weapons?

the_lunchbox
07-08-2006, 09:40 PM
I did but it took me a long time even with kotr and master summon and such... I was at level 70ish with cloud vincent and yuffie... i could never beat it with anyone else

Hambone
07-08-2006, 09:42 PM
Not yet. Yesterday I knocked off about half of Emerald's H.P. though.

loinharte
07-13-2006, 07:05 PM
i coud never beat RUBY WEAPON tics me off!:mad2:

Xurts
07-13-2006, 07:47 PM
Of course. The game would be way too easy without them. Safer Sephiroth is pathetic.

BottledJustice
07-13-2006, 08:13 PM
I beat them both at 99. Though, looking back, I could have done it way earlier, I didn't even lose a character on Ruby, she's easier than Emerald is. That is, if you know the tricks to her... :D

Really, though, as long as you have one copy of Mime, it's all good. I took the time to get three copies of it, which is awesome, now. My fight was pretty much this.

Omnislash
Emerald attacks
Counter/Mime triggers
Omnislash
Omnislash
Omnislash
Attacks
Counter/Mime triggers

Rinse, repeat. It took about 10 minutes. Though I have to say, the Desert Rose or whatever Ruby gives pretty much sucks. The chocobo you get from it is horrible, and I'd imagine most people have a gold by that point anyway. I think I let it go... :mog:

RoBoDunK
07-23-2006, 05:27 AM
Hey, how come i nvr get a chocobo after beating the crapp out of each and every single Weapon.
Oh and about beating the weapon:

Since lvling up was way to easy I was at lvl 99 before i even got to the stupid midgar snake that gives u really low exp even if it was strong.

Thorn
07-23-2006, 06:22 AM
I reckon it's stupid that some of the weapons are stronger than Sepiroth.

I only ever beat Diamon (duh) and Ultima Weapon. I've encountered all of them though.

Tg.cid
07-31-2006, 03:46 AM
i coud never beat RUBY WEAPON tics me off!:mad2:
I agree rby weapon is to hard even if tryed I would ONLY TAKE 1/2 hp before dieing:mad2: :mad:

Christmas
04-19-2022, 05:23 AM
Yes, i have beat them. If only they allow me to piss on their corpses for the agony they gave me. :mad2: