PDA

View Full Version : Interview: Mehmet and Rebecky

Rinoa Lover
07-08-2006, 10:17 PM
Hello every one here is Mehmet. That's me on this site names of me is Rinoa Lover. But the Interview goes about Final Fantasy VIII.

Mehmet: What is your best to look on FF games?
Rebecky: Final Fantasy VIII because of the differencial gameplay and the Junction System make it easy to battle. The only downside is that you dont have Chests everywhere to open and find common/rare items.

Mehmet: Oke who is your hero on that Final fantasy VIII game and why?
Rebecky: Seifer Almasy, the badass of Final Fantasy VIII.
He has a dream to someday become a very beautiful and powerful Sorceress's Knight, he will protect her to her last breath and if it means ditching his friends he will do it! He is my favourite character because of that.

Mehmet: What do you thing about the Limit break on the Final Fantasy VIII?
Rebecky: The Limit Break system is fun.
You have a different type of limit break for each character and unlike Final Fantasy VII you actually participate in making the Limit Break a success. And they are also random if you want to make them that way in the Limit Break settings.

Mehmet: The battle what are you thinking about the Battle Systen and ramdom Battles?
Rebecky: Random Battles are always in Final Fantasy, it wouldnt be a Final Fantasy without it. The battle System of Final Fantasy VIII is like the rest of the Final Fantasy series upto Final Fantasy IX. So theres not really much to comment on about the Battle System.

Mehmet: Oke what are you thinking about the weapons, Armors and Accesoires setup?
Rebecky: The weapons are alright. My favourite weapon would have to be Seifer's Gunblade because it doesn’t change through the game. There isnt armour or acessories in Final Fantasy VIII apart from the potions and magic and stuff like that. which makes the game easier to handle in hard times of the game.

Mehmet: What about the Ultimecia?
Rebecky: God! She was a tough cookie to beat... it takes about 35 minutes to defeat her without getting frustrated to the fact that you want to throw the control at the TV screen. If you're pretty fast at the fingers with her final form you should do just fine beating her.

Mehmet: What about the first action on the Game with the ship to the Communication Tower?
Rebecky: The SeeD exam... the first time I did that it was pretty hard because I didnt know what I was doing. It was the first time I played Final Fantasy VIII. Even though I had no clue what I was doing, I got through everything, only dying once. I was only 7 when I first played it so I dont really remember that far back. thats the only point in the game you can play with Seifer.

Mehmet: What are you thinking about Quistis is she in love for Squal?
Rebecky: I think she my have a small crush on him... but then she is/was an instructor and a bossy little girl. So that might be the reason of her weird emotions towards Squall. I dont really know.

Mehmet: The GF what do you think about the GF’s are they great?
Rebecky: They are pretty useful when you're about to get your ass kicked by the enemy because they also have HP. While you wait for the GF to come out and you are hit, it doesnt kill you, it just takes away HP from your GF. I like the GF's because of their usefuless, my personal favourite GF would have to be Shiva because for some odd reason she reminds me of my cousin.

Mehmet: What is your Final word about that game?
Rebecky: Its a bloody great Final Fantasy starter game if you have no clue which one to get. It's one of the easiest but then one of the most complecated game of the FF series in my opinion. I love the game and thats that.

This is the Interview of me with Rebecky.

~SapphireStar~
07-08-2006, 10:18 PM
I dont understand. What is this thread about.

Leeza
07-08-2006, 10:21 PM
I really don't see a topic here. If another Mod does, maybe they can reopen this.