PDA

View Full Version : Chrono Trigger The trial

Nick Schovitz
07-09-2006, 02:03 AM
I've just started Chrono Trigger 3 days ago and it is so fun from the beginning at the fair to the trail you get on once you bring Marle back. The way the game retraced what you did in the very beginning and I didn't think that ignoring the little girl in the beginning of the game would affect it later on, but it did and I denied stealing until that man from the fair showed me eating his chicken. That made me laugh so funny, what were your first impressions and is there a way that I could've been proven innocent because I was locked in a cell.

Zeromus_X
07-09-2006, 02:06 AM
Even if you prove yourself innocent, you still get thrown in the jail pending execution by the corrupt Chancellor. (I don't know what the right answers are, but I now always get 'innocent'.)

Yes, I thought it was a clever idea. Of course, fixing past mistakes is a major theme of the game. :p

LunarWeaver
07-09-2006, 02:35 AM
I think you have to lead the cat to the girl, not steal from the old guy...er, what else. When she says she wants candy you have to stand there and not touch anything until she's done. Oh, refuse to sell her pendant to Melchior and hand it back to her when she asks and also say yes to show her around. Then keep saying her money doesn't interest you when ChancellorFace hounds you about it O_O... I also always get innocent. I loved that part!

Nick Schovitz
07-10-2006, 12:58 AM
I'm stuck on the game now, I've just went through the present for a second time when Marle suggested that we go back through the gate at the fair, and now I went all the way back to the stone age, but I can't find anything to do there, is it time for me to fight Lavos?

Cruise Control
07-10-2006, 02:16 AM
Yes, it is.

Sefie1999AD
07-10-2006, 01:33 PM
I like the idea of how the trial changes depending on what you've done in the game. It's funny how I've sometimes got 7 jury members saying innocent and one saying guilty, and Crono still gets sentenced for prison and then execution. :rolleyes2 Has anyone ever got 8 jury members to say you're innocent?

Zeromus_X
07-10-2006, 01:42 PM
I believe I did once, unless it's impossible.

LunarWeaver
07-10-2006, 03:44 PM
I think I got all 8 once too, so it must not be!

Nick Schovitz
07-10-2006, 03:50 PM
When am I supposed to get that cave girl?

Zeromus_X
07-10-2006, 05:46 PM
Here 'ya are! :cat: (http://eyesonff.com/ct/)

cloud_doll
07-11-2006, 04:06 PM
When am I supposed to get that cave girl?

i think you get the cave girl your second time around in her time....

and you can get 8 jurys saying your innocent, ive done it before^^