PDA

View Full Version : Question!?!

G13
07-09-2006, 07:29 AM
Okay, I was replaying Final Fantasy 7 and I got to the part where you have to fix the broken Mako Reactor with Sephiroth, and then it went to a movie that I never really paid attention to. I'm talkin' 'bout the one with the thing that made it's way out of the tube. Is that Vncent, because I read a history of Vincent from Dirge of Cerberus and it kinda goes together. And I also heard that the guy in the pipe in the sector that Aeris live in was Zack. Please confirm these 'cause I'm really jonesin' to know.

Zeromus_X
07-09-2006, 07:32 AM
No, it isn't. It's just a general Mako monster.

G13
07-09-2006, 07:49 AM
But, have you read the history of Vincent? It seem's kind of similar to what happened in the reactor. Don't you think?

Zeromus_X
07-09-2006, 07:56 AM
It's still just a regular Mako monster. Vincent was a Turk back then, wasn't he? Or he was in his coffin, or whatever. If Vincent turned into that, then X-Death is a banana.

And the Sector 7 pipe guy is just another Sephiroth Clone. (He has a numeral tattoo.)

G13
07-09-2006, 08:00 AM
You obviously havn't read the history of Vincent. When Vincent found out that Hojo was doing the Jenova Experiment on his unborn child (Sephiroth), he confronted Hojo and Hojo shot him in the stomach. After that he tried some experiments on him and put him in a Mako reactor pod or whatever you call 'em. Lucrecia injected some Chaos or w/e it is into the tube and he broke free being influenced by the Chaos. Then Hojo put him in the coffin and put him in the basement and left clues for you to find him throughout the mansion. So, thats why I was asking if it was Vincent that broke out of the Mako tube or whatever.

Xurts
07-09-2006, 08:33 AM
Wasn't Vincent in the coffin because he was punishing himself? When he was in there he thought he was Sephiroth's father, right? At least that's what he says in the game.

Why don't you post a link to the "history of Vincent" so that anyone who hasn't read it can take a look at it?

NorthernChaosGod
07-09-2006, 08:52 AM
Until you post some info on Vincent's history, I believe that it was just a normal mako monster.

G13
07-09-2006, 10:07 AM
This is a little bit sloppier than the original one that I read, but the link to the original one is broken, this one should suffice.

http://www.ffinsider.net/ff7/ff7-vincent.php