PDA

View Full Version : AC to much fighting

Psydekick
07-09-2006, 01:15 PM
I might be being stupid but i thought ac had a bit to much fighting in, i mean it seemed every time Cloud and Kadaj's gang meet there is a fight of some sort. Any one with me?

~SapphireStar~
07-09-2006, 02:43 PM
Well they're hardly going to sit down and have a cup of tea are they? Its an action movie, therefore it requires action. If you dont like the fighting, dont watch it. Heck dont play FF7 because that too has lots of fighting ...

Zeromus_X
07-09-2006, 02:45 PM
Yeah, they're trying to please fans of FFVII by reuniting the whole gang to deal with some new thread. There has to be a few fight scenes with giant explosion and physics-defying martial arts moves.

Or something.

boys from the dwarf
07-13-2006, 04:22 PM
without he non stop actoin they wouldnt have enough storyline to make it into a film. the figth are neccasary to make the film long enough plus i like it how as soon as bahamut sin is summoned its nearly non stop action until the end.

Marly
07-13-2006, 07:08 PM
The fights were some of the best parts, I thought.

Jessweeee♪
07-15-2006, 04:39 PM
There wasn't ENOUGH fighting, I say.

DJZen
07-16-2006, 08:33 AM
Agreed. I felt the plot was mediocre at best. The only times I found myself enjoying it were when I skipped to the fights.

G SpOtZ
07-16-2006, 11:38 AM
Bike scene was the best. Even beat the fight with Sephy, because when people start flying around in the air, I start to get bored. That's why I got bored of DBZ.

IceAngel
07-16-2006, 01:49 PM
I was watching the film with my dad yesterday and all he did was critized because it was too unrealistic. I thought the fighting was what made the film a film as what everybody else has said. I think my dad now wonders what is the fascination with all FF's. I thought they could have done more to the story line instead of it being a bunch of pretty graphics.

YTDN
07-16-2006, 04:15 PM
The only reason there is a plot is to hold together all the fighting scenes and motorbike chases.

LunarWeaver
07-16-2006, 05:07 PM
I wanted Tifa to get another fight, so I guess I actually wanted more action.

YTDN
07-16-2006, 07:45 PM
I wanted every character to have their own personal fight.

Leen-Leen
07-17-2006, 01:29 AM

I agree. That would've been cool.

Darkwing Bahamut
07-17-2006, 09:18 AM
The fight scenes were awesome, though the Cloud VS Sephiroth battle was a bit unrealistic. I wanted more Cloud VS Kadaj battles.

Psychotic
07-17-2006, 05:31 PM
At times I got bored during the fight scenes and stopped paying attention, particularly during the Midgar motorbike chase.

Jessweeee♪
07-17-2006, 05:59 PM
There wasn't enough of the other characters. I wanted to see Cait Sith kick some ass.

Shiny
07-17-2006, 09:47 PM
I didn't think there was too much fighting, I just thought they could have included other characters in some of the fights. Also, I wish some of the fights were less flashy and more entertaining.

Dr. Acula
07-23-2006, 10:46 AM
i agree. every1 did stuff in the Bahamut SIN fight, (except for Tifa coz she had already had her own fight) but it would have been better if every1 had their own fights.

boys from the dwarf
07-23-2006, 11:12 AM
i agree the sephiroth fight does get a bit boring but tifa VS loz and the cloud motorbike fights and the fight in the lost city against loz and yazoo are good. bahamut sin is probly the coolest looking fight though. cloud VS kadaj is good but the sephiroth fight can be hard to follow and isnt the best. the only characters who have fight scenes to themselves are cloud, tifa, reno and rude but they seem to be the only ones who suit it. barret would be boring because its just him shooting. cid would be o.k. vincent wouldnt be bad but he gets a great part in fighting bahamut sin and same for red XIII and cait sith. i guess yuffie would be good for a fight scene. i think the fighting in the film is done near perfectly and everyone get a good role and although the characters dont always get huge fight scenes they get some good or funny lines. i wouldnt say there is too much fighting at all.

bipper
07-23-2006, 05:08 PM
Some times ore story can be shown in a fight scene than a any dialouge could provide in a timely mannor. A lot of the fight scenes are actually fairly full of information that allows the story to progress.

Thank god it is not like dragonball where all you here is "LBAHBLABHAB"

"NO! BKAAJDFAAF "

"FOoL!"

Testosterone pumping scream as the forces of whatever and whatever collide.

That just kills the whole mood to a fight.

cid highwind
07-23-2006, 06:10 PM
how could you say that:eek:

Jessweeee♪
07-24-2006, 05:13 PM
Thank god it is not like dragonball where all you here is "LBAHBLABHAB"

"NO! BKAAJDFAAF "

"FOoL!"

Testosterone pumping scream as the forces of whatever and whatever collide.

That just kills the whole mood to a fight.

XD
How true.

Distain
07-24-2006, 06:05 PM
I don't think there were to many fights, probably could have been more. Hell the entire movie could be longer. The biggest beef I have with the movie is that I wish the cloud vs. kadaj fight was longer.
Oh that and the fact that near the bigging of the cloud vs sephroth fight right befor cloud gets hit into the building, I swear that sephroth changes direction in mid-air and flys. But meh, not like the movie is really based anywhere near the laws of physics or anything.

finalfantasyguy4ever
07-24-2006, 06:46 PM
guys guys look when do u get to see a great game put on a movie i mean i was so happy to see the movie cause i loved the game so i mean i was happy to see it because many games dont get there own movies