PDA

View Full Version : Cheesiest movie turns out to be funny.

Markus. D
07-09-2006, 01:51 PM
teh heh

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vQlK9h5On3Y&search=high%20school%20musical

what are your thoughts on high school musical.

I liked how they covered up the weak plot with lots of songs and cheesey dances.

I liked that stick to the stuff you know scene.

its worth a watch just for its comical value.

another example is when a girl is singing a rather depressing song about how empty and emo she feels.

she is smiling "IMMMM SO... BROOOOOKEN :D AND EMPTY INSIIIIIIDE AND :D MY LIFE IS SPIRALING DOWN :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D "

Rye
07-09-2006, 02:05 PM
There is some kind of High School Music craze in my school. Or was, before school ended. Keep in mind that I'm in High School and I'm an 11th grader (16-17 year olds.) So picture people my age being as obsessed about this movie as the middle school girls that it was intended for. xD Yeah, kinda scary. Though it's more the freshmen and the now sophomores that are into it.

I had to watch a bit of HSM on one of the last days of school in Chorus, since we had nothing to sing, and it was all I could do to not cry and laugh at the same time. The lip-synching is so awful. :p

Markus. D
07-09-2006, 02:08 PM
xD so is the singing.

Hambone
07-09-2006, 09:24 PM
I slapped my best friend for buying the stupid DVD. I despise Disney Channel and any of the programs they make.

Kuzotz
07-10-2006, 03:00 AM
teh heh

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vQlK9h5On3Y&search=high%20school%20musical

what are your thoughts on high school musical.

I liked how they covered up the weak plot with lots of songs and cheesey dances.

I liked that stick to the stuff you know scene.

its worth a watch just for its comical value.

another example is when a girl is singing a rather depressing song about how empty and emo she feels.

she is smiling "IMMMM SO... BROOOOOKEN :D AND EMPTY INSIIIIIIDE AND :D MY LIFE IS SPIRALING DOWN :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D "

Wow that looks like something thats on the Disney Channel.

woah I didn't watch the whole thing but I watched it again and it is on the disney channel lol XD

Karrali
07-10-2006, 04:56 AM
I remember when I first saw High School Musical. It was in Washington, D.C. when I was there with my Pro-life club for the march. I was with my host family, and I was watching it with another girl I was staying with in our club. I had never heard of it before that night and thought it was the definately one of the cheesiest movies I've seen. I ended up laughing because of the weird lines and such.

Then I saw it again whenever I was babysitting....:kaoindif:
It's cute for smaller kids who dream of high school life or something....but not my cup of tea.

Kirobaito
07-10-2006, 04:58 AM
My 21-year-old sister and her friends love it. I've seen it, and honestly thought it was one of the single worse things I've ever seen.